Lips Bleeding

Our Love Story

 

Chanyeol P.O.V

Upon entering the pharmacy, I saw him. Baekhyun. He was at the counter, being the cashier of this pharmacy. Wow, I guess he’s loaded. I mean, his parents own a restaurant, and now a pharmacy. Kinda impressive. I walked towards him and asked him for a bottle of iodine and antiseptic. He gave it to me while having his eyes smile on. Oh man, he’s cute. Whoa what? What is wrong with me? I don’t like guys.

“Total is 6500 won”, he told me. “Here”, I handed him the money. “Umm, can I ask you something?”, I asked him while standing at the counter. He nodded. “Is this pharmacy’s owned by your parents too?”, I was curious. He looked at me and shooked his head. I wonder why he wouldn’t talk to me. He keeps on giving the shook-and-nod reaction towards me. I thanked him and went out of the pharmacy.

“Hey!”, I heard his voice calling me outside the pharmacy. “Yeah?”, I turned around to see him panting. “Can you please take me back with you? I’m begging you…please take…me back with you…Please”, he begged me with tears in his eyes. What is happening to him? Why suddenly? “Please”, he looked at me with his cute puppy eyes. “I’m begging you…Pleas—” I cut off his words. “Okay, okay. C’mhere”, I took him by the wrist and went towards the car.

“Are you okay?”, I asked him after both has seated in the car. “I-I don’t want to be there anymore. It’s hurting me…everyday”, he told me while stammering. “Hey, hey don’t cry. Here. Put your seatbelt on. Take your time”, I patted his head. Why am I doing this? He’s a guy for god’s sake. I drove back home and saw him asleep besides me. I sighed and went to his side of the car and opened it slowly. With a plastic bag hung around my arms, I carefully lifted him, bridal style. He looked so pale.

“What the…who is that?”, Sehun stood up and asked me upon entering the house.

Sehun P.O.V

Okay. I really need to tell Chanyeol about how I feel towards Luhan. He’s the one who will really understand me. The door clicked open and I suddenly let go Luhan from my embrace and stood up. Well, I didn’t expect Chanyeol would be bringing a guy on his arms. I went towards him quickly and asked him surprisingly about the boy he had bring in. “He’s Baekhyun. Here are the meds. You go take care of Luhan. I need to put him to bed”, Chanyeol told me. He handed me a plastic bag of iodine and antiseptic. I shrugged and went back towards Luhan who was sitting, restraining pain, on the leather couch.

“Luhan-ah, you need to go to the bathroom first. You’ve to wash your feet otherwise they’ll get worser”, I told him as I lifted his legs to take a better look. He looked at me sadly and yeah I know what that means. “Umm…can you…help me stand up?”, he asked me while looking directly into my eyes. “Alright”, I answered. “Can you hold my hand for a while?”, he asked again.

I got annoyed and took him onto my arms and bring him to the bathroom. I put him down on the toilet’s bowl cover and took the hose to spread the water on his feet. “Ah-ahh”, he winced in pain while holding his thigh tightly. “Shut up, Luhan. Just hold on”, I hissed. He suddenly kept quiet. I cleaned off all the blood around his feet and took him again onto my arms. He holds onto me dearly. My heart started to beat faster than ever. This is dangerous.

I put him back onto the couch and sat in front of him. I took a look at his face and saw blood. On his lips. Why is his lips bleeding? I went nearer to his face and asked him about the lips.

“What happened to your lips? I thought it was only your feet”, I asked him worriedly.

“I-I b-bi—”, he stuttered. I was getting impatient and I asked him again. “What? You what? Just say the word”, I told him on the ears.

“I bit i-it”, he answered. “Why would you do that? Huh? Insane enough?”, I asked him, I felt angry. “You t-told me to shut up in the bathroom earlier. It hurts. My feet hurts a lot. So, I kept my mouth shut and bit my l-lips to restrain the pain”, he explained.

Damn no. He bit his lips because he was scared of me? Scared that I might scold him if he winced? Oh my Luhan. I shooked my head playfully. “Why don’t you tell me? You could’ve told me earlier so that I can know it”, I tried to make him feel better. “I-I’m sorry”, he apologized. “You don’t need to. Let’s get on with your feet, kay?”, I told him. He nodded and I started to put on some iodine on the cotton and applied it on his feet. After finished putting on the iodine and antiseptic, I wrapped his feet with a bandage and it was done.

“Feel better now?”, I looked up and asked him. He nodded happily. “W-where’s Chanyeol?”, he suddenly asked me. “In the room with Baekhyun”, I answered lazily. I was still sitting in front of him. “Who’s Baekhyun?”, he asked again. “I don’t know”.

Luhan P.O.V

I was thankful to Sehun. He treated me very well. I, sometimes , tried to hide the blush that was forming on my cheeks whenever he holds me. But when I asked him about Chanyeol, I was curious. I thought it was only the three of us in Chanyeol’s house. There’s no one named Baekhyun. I just shrugged and thanked Sehun for treating me. “No big deal, blondie”, he ruffled with my hair. Blondie? Why does he have to do all this for me? He hates me, right? So, why is he doing all this?

“Why did you h-help me? I thought you h-hated me”, I said in a broke voice. “Said who?”, he then suddenly stood up and sat beside me on the couch. Wrapping his hands around my waist and went nearer to my face, he suddenly pressed his lips on mine. I was shocked of his actions.

Baekhyun’s P.O.V

“W-where am I?”, I asked upon blinking my eyes open.

“You’re at my place now, you begged me to take you with me just now. You okay?”, that tall guy from the restaurant asked me, I knew him. He went to the pharmacy earlier.

“Thank you for taking me here. I hope I’m not burdening you”, I woke up from the bed and sat straight, facing him.

“Mind telling me what happened earlier?”, he asked me suspiciously. “Umm…can I trust you?”, I asked him. He nodded and here we go.

“M-my parents are rich. I had a mother once but she was gone. She died two years ago. Since then, I’ve been living with my father and my younger brother, Kyungsoo, just the three of us. Until my dad decided to marry another woman, everything changed. My brother was head over heels towards my step brother, Kai. My step father keeps on hitting and abusing me whenever I didn’t help them. He was torturing me.. I-I couldn’t take this anymore..I-I..”, I sobbed.

A/N: Hye there guys. Sorry if my new chapter is boring. So, Kaisoo's gonna appear in next chapter. And thank you for my subbies whos been sticking with this fic until now. Thank you so much! You guys are the best! Love you! <3 Oh and i made a new Baekyeol and Hunhan story. Check it out! :)