Ice Cream

Our Love Story

Luhan’s P.O.V

“Ge? Are you okay?”, I stared into Kris ge’s eyes as soon as he grabbed my wrist harshly. “I asked you, where the hell did you went all this while?”, he grabbed my wrist tighter. “Ahh, ge. Let go, it hurts. I went to my friend’s house”, I told him clearly. He slowly let go of his hold from my wrist and the weigh on my shoulders became heavier all of a sudden. He sighed.

“Please don’t make me worry anymore”, he said. Am I worrying him? Oh, I never know that. Hehe.

“Ge, I’m fine. And ge, I’m going to stay over at my friend’s house tonight, okay? Don’t miss me”, I chuckled as I patted his chest. “What? I’m following”. What? No. No. No. Wake up, am I dreaming? Damn no. “A-ah..ge about that. You can’t come along”, I nervously rubbed my arms.

“Why?”, he whined.

“It’s just between friends”, I explained.

“Am I not your friend?”, he asked.

“You’re my brother”, I answered.

“Does that mean I’m not your friend?”

“No”, I chuckled playfully.

“Whatever. I’m hanging out with Tao, okay? If there’s anything, gimme a call. Don’t you ever turn off your phone like before, ever! You got me!?”, he barked playfully.

“Okay, ge. Hehe thank you!”, I grinned and stood on my tiptoes then gave him a pecked on the cheek. Afterwards, I went downstairs and said goodbye to my parents.

Theeeeennnn, I ran and jumped beside Sehun on the passenger seat!

Sehun’s P.O.V

“Hyeeeee!”, there came my Luhan, happily grinning like a child with his bag pack on his lap.

“Hi”, I pecked him on the lips. “You ready?”, I asked.

“Okay! Let’s go”, he nodded.

I drove him to my home and not-so surprisingly, mom was not at home. I shrugged and dragged him towards my room. “So, make it like your own place”, I informed as soon as he plopped down on the bed, swaying his legs. “Okay”, he nodded cutely, just like a child. Aish, so cute.

Beep beep.

“Who’s that?”, Luhan longed his neck and took a peek at my phone’s screen. “Chanyeol”, I told him. Sliding the green button on the screen, I talked to Chanyeol on the phone. “Oh what?”

“Where are you both?”, he asked.

 “You’re curious?”, I tried to . Lol, no fun coz no answers could be heard from him. “Okay fine. I’m at my place. Why man?”.

“Nothing, enjoy!”, he shouted loudly over the phone.

I swear, it was ing loud. Okay, back to Luhan. “Luhan?”, I turned around and what? No Luhan? Where did he go? “Luhan”, I called him. No answers. “Luhan?!”, I shouted as I ran my steps downstairs. “Y-yes?”, he came running towards me with my mom’s floral apron. Pink colour, yeap pink. Oh , Luhan. Stop being cute please, I beg you.

“I...I was hungry so I decided to cook something”, he kicked and swayed his left leg swiftly.

“Aish, okay. Be careful and Lu..”, I stared at him.

“Hmm?”

“Can you try something else while cooking?”, a smirked was starting to form on my lips. Woohhoo, this is getting fun. “What do you mean, Sehunnie?”, he lifted one of his eyebrows cutely.

“Try cooking with just the apron on”, I smirked again.

“I am, right now”, he answered.

“Baby, no silly. I mean, just with the apron. No clothes beneath. Can you do that for me?”, I rubbed his upper arms softly. “What!?”, Luhannie just shrieked. Oh hoh oh.

Kai’s P.O.V

After staying at the park for about half an hour, holding hands on swings, we walked to the nearest ice cream parlor to grab some ice cream. Kyungsoo hyung went to take a sit at the corner of the shop while I ordered ice creams for us at the counter. “One choc chips with vanilla and one…umm, those rainbows. I want it both in cones”, I proudly told the worker who worked there because, finally, I was able to bring someone to eat ice cream with me. Hehe.

“Here you go”, she handed me the ice creams and I paid. Yes, I was treating him this time. I walked towards Kyungsoo hyung, spotting him was the easiest because of his yellow hoodie. I then took a sit in front of him. “Here you go, hyung”, I handed him the rainbow colored ice cream.

“What? Why rainbows? What does it taste like?”, his eyes, as usual, became wide as soon as he saw me handing the ice cream to him.

“You don’t want it? Okay, I’ll take it”, I exchanged with him.

Kyungsoo’s P.O.V

“You don’t want it? Okay, I’ll take it”, he told me and took the ice cream cone I was holding. While eating, I just, I just ergh. Okay I’m not a ert for looking at his mouth and lips and tongue and oh my god. What does the rainbow ice cream tasted like? I wonder, hmmm. He kept on his lips using his oh-so y tongue, the ice cream all around his mouth.

“Hyung? Aren’t you gonna eat them?”, he suddenly interrupted.

“Oh…no. I am, look! Yum!”, I quickly my ice cream and showed it to him how delicious it was. It is good but I’m just curious about the rainbow ice cream flavor. Umm. Should I ask him? Or..not? Should I? “Hyung, perhaps, you were staring at me all this while?”, he chuckled. “Ah, no! I…I just wanted to taste your ice cream. It looks appetizing…”, I looked down in embarrassment.

He looked at me and motioned his hands for me to go forward. I followed his instruction and went nearer to his face, maybe he’ll give me some. Hehe. “Here”, he suddenly pushed his tongue into my mouth and swirled them. I…could this be the taste of the ice cream or just his tongue? After done swirling, tasting every inch of my cavern, with me holding back all the moans, he pulled back.

“So, does it taste good?”, he his lips seductively as soon as he draw back onto his seat.

I couldn’t lie, it was good.

Baekhyun’s P.O.V

“I’m your first love?”, I looked up at him and asked.

“Yes, you are so now shut up and stay still in my arms. I need you”, he sternly said it to me. “Okay now?”, he asked me after he has done hugging me. I admit it, I was a bit disappointed when his warmth left my body. “Better”, I smiled. Then, we both went out to the hall, planning to hang out with Sehun and Luhan, but they were not there. Chanyeol dialed on Sehun and asked him where he was.

“He’s with Luhan at his place right now. What are we supposed to do now?”, he asked me while slinging his arms around my shoulders. What does he mean by ‘what should we do now?’.

Okay, he’s freaking me out now.

A/N: So hi guys, i'm all okay now! Hehe sorry for the previous bad attitude and etc. thanks for sticking with this fic, i really appreciate all of you. sorry, hehe. forgive me? okay? bye!! hehe