Introduction

Our Love Story

Sehun’s P.O.V

Oh Sehun. Yep that’s my name. I’ve attend this school that is full of crap about 5 years ago. I’m obviously a senior. Many things happened to me while I’m attending here. Being a toy who can be made fun of, a toy that people hate the most, and just a boy who don’t know anything but to study. A nerd, I shall say. Everything changed when the school’s kingka saved me from being bullied by the bullies one day.

Flashback

I was walking towards the canteen, walking alone with my lunchbox for recess. People were looking at me with their disgusted face. I ignored them and walked as usual. Suddenly, a bunch of scary looking students went in front of me and stood right in front of me, avoiding me from going to the canteen. I was frightened.

“Hey , what you got there? Give it here”, one of the bullies said that to me while pointing at my lunchbox that my mom made for me this morning.

“No, this is mine”, I protested bravely.

Then they suddenly burst out laughing at me. Maybe because I was a nerd, who has a pretty face and wears a spectacles. I don’t care. I won’t give my lunchbox to them, they’re mine. They insisted and tried to take it away from me but I managed to pushed them aside and ran away. Without a blink, they catched me and brought me at the back of the school compound. I was lost at words when I saw the place. It was awfully dirty, full of bugs and trash. I never knew there is a place like this in my school.

“So, you refused huh?”, one of the bullies asked me. “Yeah”, I replied without looking at his face while both of my hands were being held by the other two bullies. I was still holding onto my lunchbox. “

Oh okay then. Guys, you know what to do..”, the head of the bullies said that to his fellas.

Then the other two bullies let go of my arms and pushed me down on the ground which is so full of disgusting things on it. Suddenly, I felt a pain struck on my body. My back hurts a lot. They were kicking me and punching me non-stop. I was fearful at them at that time. I didn’t know what to do. I just wish someone could help me. “Oh oh oh, look at what we have here”, a tall guy appeared while chewing a gum in his mouth with his two palms in his pockets. The bullies stop bullying me and immediately got up and bowed at him. I was shocked when I saw him. He was Chanyeol. Park Chanyeol. The school’s kingka. The one whose parents own this school. The one who is the most frightening person in school. And the one who is saving me right now. “Get lost”, Chanyeol said coldly. Then the bullies got lost and ran away from both of us. Leaving me alone on the ground, full with bruises and scars. Chanyeol went towards me and gave out his hands. He reached out his hands to me and I gladly accepted it. He pulled me to stand up and I did. I groaned in pain when I was getting up. My lunchbox is now screwed. It’s now all over the freaking disgusting ground. “T-thank you, Chanyeol”, I thanked him sincerely. He then patted my back and said “It’s fine. Leave your lunchbox there. Come have a lunch with me”. I never know he was this kind. Since then, I became his bestfriend. We were always together wherever we go. He always go to my house and spent the night there and I also did the same when I went to his house. Since then, I became more brave and courageous. I am more like him now. I know that I have to stand up and fight against the bullies if such things happen to me again. And i had become more stylish and handsome now. All thanks to my bestfriend and my saviour, Park Chanyeol.

 

A/N: YEAH, A VERY SHORT CHAPTER. Sorryyyyyy