Dancing Queen

Eternal Love

http://youtu.be/O1-4u9W-bns

 

Author's Note-  Hello everyone I just wanted to let my friend Hanaplor know that she's in my thoughts and prayers.  I also wanted to dedicate this chapter to her...this one's for you Hanaplor.  Please enjoy this chapter everyone and if you get a chance watch the music video above, it's "I won't give up", by Jason Mraz. 

 

Shin Hye was walking quickly across the deserted campus, realizing how spooky it was at night.  As soon as she got in front of the large brown building she looked around cautiously making sure no one saw her before she took her keys out to let herself inside the building.  The four vampires jumped  on top of the building and was looking around when they saw a light shining through one of the sky windows, they walked over to find her inside that room.  They looked inside and saw a large classroom with mirrors all around, it was a classroom for dance students.  The boys squatted and leaned against the window so they could get a better look at what she was doing.  Yong Hwa, Jung Shin, Min Hyuk, and Hongki watched intently as Shin Hye began taking off her hat and trench coat causing their eyes to pop out and their jaws to drop open with surprise.  She had on clothes that hugged tightly against her body, showing off all her curves.  She had a black halter tank top with a pair of short black spanky's to match.  She looked absolutely stunning with her long hair swaying slowly as she walked over to the bench and took off her wet shoes and grabbed a CD out of her bag.  As soon as the music was on her body automatically went to the beat of the music.  She danced with her eyes closed feeling the music flow through her body, she danced with all the emotions that was inside her demanding to come out.  Every time Shin Hye felt restless or stressed she would come here and dance her heart out.  She had learn how to dance to help relieve stress or quiet her heart and mind due to the loss of her boyfriend and she found dancing very therapeutic.  The boys outside was in total shock with their faces pressed against the window trying to get a better look at her dancing.  Yong Hwa was stunned frozen that he did not move an inch he just watched in amazement.  He didn't know she could even move her body like that, she looks so damn y he thought with admiration.  He then remembered he wasn't alone watching her dance and got really irritated when he saw the window in front of them fogging up from all their heavy breathing.  "Yah!  That's enough stop looking at her", he yelled as he started pulling them away from the window.  Jung Shin and Hongki stood there speechless and in awe, while Min Hyuk turned around to sneak another peek at her and excitedly yelled, "She's dancing on the mirrors"!  They all ran back to the window again with their faces pressed firmly against it, they didn't want to miss a thing.   They saw Shin Hye dancing against the mirrors with her back against it swinging her hips causing her hair to swing with the motion, she dropped to  the ground looking extremely y crawling slowly across the floor.  Poor Yong Hwa couldn't handle it anymore his fangs popped out with a vengeance along with a low growl since he has been fighting this feeling from the start.  "I was wondering when that was going to happen.  I actually don't blame you for doing that this time", said Jung Shin and the other boys nodded their heads in agreement.  "Yong Hwa your little girlfriend  has been full of surprises today", said Hongki obviously enjoying the view since he whistled after what he had just said.  Yong Hwa looked at him and his hyungs and once again got irritated that they were fogging up the windows, "Yah!  I'm serious stop looking at my goodies", he said furiously.  The older vampires laughed at Yong Hwa's jealousy, except Min Hyuk.  "Don't be so stingy Yong, I always share my goodies with you", pouted Min Hyuk.  "Hyung!  Your goodies and my goodies are completely different things", argued Yong Hwa.  "Can you guys just leave first please and I'll make sure she gets home safely.  Hongki don't you need to report to my father anyways", he asked trying to give them a reason to leave.  Yong Hwa finally convinced them to leave, he looked around one more time to make sure they were gone before he entered the building.

 

He quietly walked in the classroom watching her lay on the floor catching her breath.  Shin Hye was laying on the floor no longer feeling restless just exhausted...the perfect remedy for her restless self.  She lay there with her eyes closed her breathing back to normal when the music suddenly changed to a slow song she loved..."I won't give up" by Jason Mraz.  She sat up quickly to find the boy that has been haunting her thoughts starring at her with a sweet smile.  She stood up with a frown thinking she was dreaming so she poked him in the chest causing his smile to grow bigger, "Are you checking if I am real", he teased.  "What are you doing here", she demanded?  Shin Hye was really surprised to find him here to the point that she thought he was a figment of her over active  imagination.  "I should ask you the same thing", he answered smoothly.  She looked at him sternly not liking the answer he gave her and was about to let him know it, but became speechless when she saw him admiring her body looking at her up and down approvingly.  " Okay honestly I was on my way home when I saw a certain someone I know basically running back to school in the middle of the night, so I decided to follow her", he said as he got closer to her.  She looked down both embarrassed and nervous by what he could have seen, "What did you see exactly", she asked nervously?  "I watched that certain someone I know dance her troubles away", he said softly looking her in the eyes.  She took a step back not wanting to be that close to him afraid of what might happen.  "I have to get going", she said as she tried to walk pass him, but he gently grabbed her arm stopping her.  "Dance with me", he asked her softly?  "I can't, I mean we can't...it isn't right", she answered stuttering.  "Just don't think...and dance with me", he whispered as he pulled her into his arms.  He could feel her body tremble against his so he slowly pulled her hands up around his neck and his arm encircled her waist gently pulling her more closer to him.  They danced to the music slowly, their bodies moving together in perfect rhythm.  As they danced Yong Hwa sang the song to her holding her closely wanting her to feel his love for her.  He missed this so much, he missed her in his arms, he missed her smell, he missed her smiles and pouts, he just misses her.  "Please God...please stop time for me", he silently prayered.  Shin Hye doesn't understand why, but it feels so right to be in his arms.  She feels so safe and loved as if this is where she belongs...as if God created him for her.  Shin Hye felt scared and confused, her heart was crying out demanding to be heard but all she could say was "Why" breathlessly in the verge of tears.  He stopped and lifted up her chin so she would look at him and said, "From the first moment I saw you I knew you were very special and I couldn't walk away from you, and I'm glad I didn't."  He  knew she had no idea that he was talking about the first day they met in the orphanage many years ago, but he still wanted her to know the truth.  Yong Hwa touches her cheeks softly as he gently wipes her tears away and pulls her back into his arms so they could finish their dance.

As always thank you for reading :D