Revelation

Eternal Love

 

On his way to the five star hotel in downtown Seoul, Choi Seunghyn sat in the back seat of his luxury rental car looking out at the city in exasperation knowing she was close by within his grasp.  The thought of getting her back excited him, he was really looking forward to punishing her and wanted her to suffer until he breaks her spirit and have her beg him for forgiveness...the thought of that made him shiver with pleasure.  He was actually away on business when he was informed that she had fled in the middle of the night, destroying his home as well as leaving a trail of bodies during her escape.  He was so infuriated when he discovered the news that he had all her watchers executed for their incompetence.  He had searched for her relentlessly and all this time she had went back to where it all began decades ago, he knew it was Hana not Shin Hye that actually made it possible for her to escape.  Even though her appearance was different he knew it was Hana the moment he felt her spiritual energy by chance and knew he had to have her again.  He closed his eyes remembering how much he enjoyed starring into Shin Hye's eyes, looking deep into her soul and actually feeling Hana stare back at him with fear and loathing.  The thought of having Shin Hye back by his side made him once again feel invincible and he had missed that feeling only she can give him.  He needs to quickly find her and get the hell out of Seoul because he was behind enemy lines and needed to get out before they found out he was in their territory.  He could feel the heavy presence of the Lee clan, the energy level in this area was extremely powerful it seems their blood lineage has become stronger.  The Lee clan had forced his clan into hiding decades ago and he despises every last one of them, especially their Elder.  Seunghyn has worked hard through out the years to repopulate the Choi clan and now they are stronger than ever and his clan will surface again as soon as he has his future bride back by his side .  He again thought about his past with the Lee clan in anger, "The day will come when we meet again Lee Jong Hyun and this time I will kill you like I killed your father", he said with intense hatred.

INSIDE A PARKING GARAGE

Yong Hwa was protectively holding Shin Hye's hand as they walked to his car, " I didn't know you had a car", Shin Hye said as she touched the vehicle.  "I am not very good at driving, can you teach me how to drive better...please", she asked sweetly while batting her eyes at him.  Yong Hwa started laughing, "How can anyone say no to that face, a face of an angel...my angel", he said proudly as he opened the car door for her.  He wanted her to have fun today and since she hated to be around crowds he decided to have a picnic at the park, maybe rent some bikes to site see, feed the ducks, and he had brought his telescope so they could look at the stars together tonight.  He also needed a place where they could be alone so he could confess everything to her, and the park was the perfect place since it was kind of secluded.  Every now and then he would steal glances her way while driving, he was a little bit nervous hoping that she won't be too upset with everything he has to tell her.  They pulled up to the park located close to the university, it was a beautiful park with many large trees, a small duck pond, a play ground for the children and a walking trail that circled around the park.  He watched her as her eyes lit up like it use to when they were kids and he smiled widely when she commented on how perfect it was.  Yong Hwa gathered everything and refused to let her help carry anything and since she couldn't hold his hands she instead held on to the belt loop of his jeans.  She followed close behind him as she kept turning her head around admiring the view when they finally reached a large opening perfect for star gazing at night.  "Can we go look around and feed the ducks first", she asked excitedly.  Yong Hwa smiled at her excitement and nodded as he grabbed her hand and the bag of bread crumbs so they could feed the ducks.  They walked towards the pond where the ducks were and Yong Hwa sat on the bench watching her throw bread crumbs for the ducks.  She had spotted some baby ducklings and tried to feed them extra bread crumbs, but a really big duck swam over there and was eating all their bread crumbs upsetting her.  He tried not to laugh when he saw her pout and shake her little fist at the duck, yelling and threatening to catch him, pluck off all his feathers and make peking duck out of him .  He had to pull her away and bribe her to leave the duck alone by promising to push her on the swing set.  She ran over to the swing set first and began to swing on her own and when he walked towards her he saw her white laced as she went higher in the air causing his fangs to pop out.  He quickly ran behind her to hide his fangs and held on to the swing until she adjusted her dress accordingly before he began to push her.  After a while on the swing they walked back to enjoy their picnic, Yong Hwa had packed all her favorite foods because his little leaf loves to eat.  He watched in amazement as she happily ate her food savoring each bite, while she stuffed food in his mouth non stop making him put up an X sign letting her know he was full.  After they ate and packed up the food she sat down and patted her lap signaling him to come over and lay down.  Yong Hwa laid his head on her lap as she played with his hair, quietly enjoying each others company.  He couldn't help but think about the talk he was going to have with her later causing him to frown as he nervously thought about it.  Shin Hye looked at his frown and smiled to herself as she continued to desperately look for his birth mark in his hair.  Since the first day she met him a part of her believed he was Yong Hwa because he was too much like him from the way he looks, the way he acts, the way he would protect her to the way he teases her and the way he smells ...it also explains why she would get jealous all the time.  She wasn't completely sure until last night when he comforted her from her dreams and did the exact same things he use to do when she was little to calm her down.   He would sing her favorite song when she was a child, the Santoki (rabbit) song.

San-toki, toki-ya
Uhdireul gahneunyah?
Kkangchoong, kkangchoong dimyunsuh
Uhdireul gahneunyah?
Sangogae gogaereul
Nahonja numuhsuh
toshil-toshil albameul
Juwuhseo oltaeyah

He would sing that song over and over again until she stopped crying and then he would cuddle with her until she fell asleep.  When she heard him sing that song to her last night, it filled her heart with so much love and peace that she knew it was him because Yong Hwa was the only one that could ever mend her heart and embrace her soul that way.  Shin Hye continue to dig through his thick hair until she finally spotted his little red birth mark shaped like a crescent moon, she gently rubbed it with her finger tips while silent tears fell on his birth mark.  Yong Hwa felt hot tears fall on his head and he quickly grabbed her hand and held them as he turned around to look deep into her eyes. "Yong Hwa", she whispered in a small shaking voice.  He looked at her with a small smile, "Hello little leaf", he said completely shocked by what she just said.  She was so happy to finally have confirmation of what she felt with her heart that she fell forward on top of him, sitting on his waist line trapping him between her legs as she kissed him passionately.  Yong Hwa's heart felt like it was going to explode he was happily surprised by her kiss, he wrapped his arms around her lower back embracing her tightly while they share their real first kiss as Shin Hye and Yong Hwa.   After their long passionate kiss they went walking around the park hand in hand and acting like they were on cloud 9.  Shin Hye turned around, "How is this possible Oppa?  I saw you die in the fire", she said with tears in her eyes as she remembered that horrible night.  " I have so much to tell you, but you have to promise me that you will have an open mind.  Remember Shin Hye there is nothing we can't overcome as long as we're together, so you better get use to my face because I'm not going anywhere ever again", he said as he pulled her into his arms and held her closely against him. 

From across the park there were a group of men standing in the shadows, Choi Seunghyn was beyond furious when he saw Shin Hye in another man's arms and she looked so happy that it made him sick.  This explains why he suddenly felt a surge of her spiritual energy allowing him to track her down.  Yong Hwa was about to tell her everything until he felt the energy level changed drastically around them which meant there were vampires around, and from the smell of it they were evil. 

Across town at the Lee household Jong Hyun felt the energy level change with a real dark aura and knew right away it was Seunghyn from the Choi clan and then he felt his son's energy level go into fighting mode, which meant they were in danger.  Before he could say a word his other sons, Guardian Hongki and some of his Lee warriors were ready to disperse to look for Yong Hwa and Shin Hye.  They split up and searched for them, Jong Hyun followed the dark aura praying that he will get there in time

Yong Hwa quickly told Shin Hye to trust him and to stay behind him no matter what happens and not to worry because he would protect her with his life.  After telling her that four vampires from the Choi clan charged at them, trying to get to Shin Hye.  She watched in fear as Yong Hwa fought all four men or creatures because they all changed, their nails got longer, they had fangs, and their eyes turned blood red.  She never knew Yong Hwa could fight like that, he quickly grabbed one creature and twisted his head breaking his neck as he did an outer crescent kick to the other creature's head causing a loud cracking noise.  He followed up by grabbing the other two and slammed them forcefully into each other and breaking the bones in their body as they fall to the ground not moving.  He beat them quickly like they were nothing and all four creatures were on the ground not moving.  Before Yong Hwa could walk back to her a man came out of the shadows and called to her, Shin Hye froze realizing who it was.  "You think you can runaway from me and hide in another man's arms?  Think again", he said angrily.  Seunghyn flitted towards her but was blocked by Yong Hwa, they stood face to face starring each other down.  "I can smell the stench of Lee Jong Hyun on you pretty boy, you must be one of his bastard son's I've been hearing about.  You had your arms around the wrong girl, she belongs to me and for that you will die", he said menacingly before attacking him.  Yong Hwa was fighting him with all he had but Seunghyn was just too powerful, he grabbed Yong Hwa in the air and bit his neck savagely before pulling out his silver blade.  The blade had caught Shin Hye's eyes and she instantly felt heat rising from inside her, she instinctively ran to Yong Hwa pushing him slightly as the blade entered his body.  She felt Seunghyn hands on her and again she felt heat rising from within her but this time she let it out causing him to fly back a great distance.  On the other side of the park Jong Hyun just arrived to witness Shin Hye using her spiritual energy and a combination attack to defend herself.  She had used her Chi along with an ancient fighting skill his father had created and was taught only to the him and his sister Hana.  Jong Hyun saw Shin Hye run over to his son who laid there unconscious and bleeding profusely, his eyes turned to see that Seunghyn was watching his every move.  Seunghyn was temporary stunned by her attack but he quickly recovered and was about to grab Shin Hye again until he felt a powerful force that illuminated the energy field, he turned to his right and saw Lee Jong Hyun starring at his son.  Choi Seunghyn felt Jong Hyun power increase to fighting mode as he turned and saw him, he flitted away quickly before he had a confrontation with Jong Hyun, he now knows who he's up against and decided to keep that fight for another day.

Shin Hye sat there covered in blood as she cradled the unconscious Yong Hwa in her arms, she screams uncontrollably losing her sanity as her mind repeats not again..not again..not again..please don't die again.

 

Author's note-  Hi dear readers, hope everyone enjoyed this chapter.  I'm sorry it took long, but I had writers block and I rewrote this chapter a few times til I was satisfied with it.  I would like to thank you for your encouraging comments and also for subscribing to my fanfic.  P.S If I confused you please let me know and I will help you understand because this chapter did jump around alot lol..

As always thank you for reading :D