Mind Melt part 1

Eternal Love

INSIDE THE LEE HOUSEHOLD

Every vampire in the house was extremely busy cleaning up and replacing the broken bulbs quickly before the young couple comes out of their room.  Jong Hyun remembered what his son had said about her being so embarrassed that she would not show her face in the house again if she was to find out they caused a blackout so he ordered everyone to quickly clean and change the bulbs.  He can hear Jung Shin, Min Hyuk, and Guardian Hongki laugh hysterically at each others dirty jokes as they help clean and change the light bulbs.  Once the blackout occurred those three couldn't stop laughing and making fun of his poor youngest son, so he decided to stop the meeting and that's when they started telling each other dirty jokes and some of them were so bad that it even made this old vampire blush.  Upstairs inside the room Yong Hwa was laying there next to Shin Hye on the bed as her breathing started to return to normal.  He couldn't believe what he just did to her and had the biggest smile on his face as he replayed everything he had done to her in his mind causing his fangs to pop out once again.  As if she read his mind and sensed his fangs she rolled on top of him giving him a very seductive look, "Oppa since you got to play with me... can I play with you now", she asked innocently.  Yong Hwa's eyes popped out and his smile got even bigger, but before he could even give her answer he heard his father tell him telepathically to come downstairs to the study with Shin Hye.  He looked like a child who was ready to cry because someone had stolen his favorite toy, "Father is calling us Shin Hye", he said rather disappointedly with a frown.  She smiled at how cute he was acting and leaned in to whisper, "There's always tonight Oppa", she said trying to comfort him as she kissed his lips quickly and jumped out of bed. 

As Yong Hwa and Shin Hye was walking downstairs to the study he noticed there weren't any broken light bulbs this time, maybe it was only a one time thing he thought.  When they opened the door to the study Yong Hwa took one look at his hyungs and knew what he thought earlier about the light bulbs was wrong.  Jung Shin, Min Hyuk, and Hongki were trying to hide their faces so Shin Hye couldn't see it was turning a dark shade of red from holding in their laughter.  Yong Hwa remembered what happened last time when she , it exploded all the light bulbs in the house and caused a blackout.  He knew it must have happened again, but this time there were no broken glass and light bulbs laying around, he then looked over at his father and knew instantly that he had everyone clean it up before she saw it.  He smiled shyly and gave his father a little bow as Shin Hye walked over to the couch and started eating the fruit that was on the coffee table, his father did really think of everything thought Yong Hwa.  As Shin Hye was eating her fruit she looked over at her vampire Oppas and saw them trying hard not to laugh, "What is so funny, I want to know", she said in between bites.  Jong Hyun eyes widen as Yong Hwa had an evil grin, "They have gas little leaf that's why their turning a different color", he said predicting what will happen next.  Shin Hye crinkled her nose and walked over to them, "I need you three to all stand up and do what I ask you because this will help with your gas", she ordered strictly.  The three vampires stood up in a row and she asked them to raise their hands and squat while she proceeded to beat them in the back repeatedly.  Jong Hyun smiled at how his son got even with the three vampires by using his innocent caring fiancee to do it for him, she looked so determined to help them cure their gas that she was enthralling to watch.  As she rapidly beat their backs she explained to them by raising their hands and squatting the gas can go out either end and by her patting their backs it encourages the gas to come out sooner.  The only problem was vampires don't have gas and no one had the heart to tell her so they let her beat them till her heart was content, and that made Yong Hwa laugh even harder.  After beating them for a while she made sure her vampire Oppas were all fine then gave them all her sweetest smile before she sat back down and continued to eat her fruit.  Yong Hwa had a big smile on his face as the three older vampires gave him a look of defeat, they can't even get mad or even because she looked so adorable caring for them that all three just sat there silently with a small smile on their faces.  They haven't had a female worry and care for them in such a long time that her actions towards them was painful from the beating, but was also very comforting.  Shin Hye was already on her way to becoming the Lee clan's priceless jewel once again with many strong vampires who would put their life on the line just to protect her.  Jong Hyun watched silently at his sons and Hongki's reaction towards Shin Hye's caring nature, she really is very much like Hana he thought with a sad smile.  He decided to go ahead and try the sleep induce mind melt earlier so she could start her training as soon as she connects with her past life as Hana.  Once she connects with Hana she should know how to use her spiritual energy and she should also remember how to fight with their clan's sacred fighting style.  There was one thing he had to discuss with her before he proceeded with the mind melt, "Little one there is something I need you to know, since you both share the same soul you will be drawn to each other immediately and when you merge into one you will feel all of Hana's emotions as well as her pain.  I need you to be brave as you walk down this path and do not worry little one I will be by your side the entire way", he said with a comforting smile.  Shin Hye looked at Jong Hyun with so much trust in her eyes, "I will do as you say father and thank you for letting me know what to expect, now I am really ready", she said with a determined look. 

Jong Hyun walked over to the window and shut the wooden blinds making the room dark, he walked over to the couch where Shin Hye was sitting and sat next to her.  "Before we start I need all of you to understand that you cannot interrupt us once we are in this mind melt, so if you cannot stand to watch Shin Hye in pain or in tears...it is best that you leave now", Jung Hyun said firmly.  The only one that seemed to want to leave was Min Hyuk, he stood up looking upset with a sad pout on his face.  Shin Hye smiled as she saw her Min Hyuk Oppa get upset, "Min Hyuk Oppa I will be fine, and I would really love to see all of you by my side when I wake up", she said sweetly.  Min Hyuk nodded his head as he sat back down, he tried to look bravely at her but his pout betrayed him and his look made her giggle at him.  Yong Hwa walked up to her and grabbed her hand kissing it tenderly, "I will see you when you wake up little leaf", he said with love in his eyes.  She smiled and gave him a wink as she placed her head on top of Jong Hyun's lap and closed her eyes listening to the sound of his soft soothing voice swaying her to relax and sleep.  In just minutes Shin Hye was out like a light snoring softly and drooling on Jong Hyun's lap, he smiled at how very child like she looked on his lap.  Jong Hyun gave the young vampires a final nod before he began to properly position his fingers on her head deeply concentrating as he gradually formed a strong bond linking them together mentally and spiritually...they were connected.  As Jong Hyun looked for Shin Hye he found her playing with some little bugs under her big tree at the orphanage, he quickly noticed that she had chose to be in her younger form.  She looked up with a big smile and ran up to him jumping into his arms, "I've been waiting for you father, is it ok if I keep the bugs in my pocket?  I really want to scare my Oppa, he screams like a little girl when I put bugs on him", she said mischievously.  Jong Hyun chuckled softly as he reminded her that they had more important things to do, but he did promise to help her find big bugs once they get back so she can scare her Oppa which caused the little Shin Hye to giggle happily.  Jong Hyun grabbed her little hand and walked with her as she happily chatted about her favorite kinds of candy, he smiled sweetly at her and wished he could just take this little Shin Hye back with him because she would definitely be daddy's little girl he thought with a smile.  They stood in front of the portal and Jong Hyun can feel Hana's spiritual energy from the past calling to the both of them, "Are you ready little one", he asked with concern in his eyes.  She smiled bravely back at him, "Yep..I can't wait to see her, she's waiting for us father", she said excitedly.  They walked through the portal hand in hand and as soon as they crossed over to the past Hana was waiting for them with a beautiful smile on her face.  The sight of his little sister standing there waiting for them with a smile on her face overwhelmed Jong Hyun to the point that he broke down in tears falling to his knees in front of her crying.  Hana knelt down and embraced her brother tightly, she never could stand to see her brave noble brother in tears because her heart could never take the pain.  Time stood still as the twins reunited with each other, the bond they shared was so powerful that the energy level around them illuminated a bright light that seemed to surround them.  Little Shin Hye stood there with tears in her eyes as she witnessed the siblings reunion, she has never seen or felt anything like that before and now she really understands why her soul had missed the twin's bond.  As they hugged each other you can hear Jong Hyun cry out painful words, "I couldn't save you...I couldn't save you...he kept repeating the same words as he sobbed in his sister's arms.  Hana hugged him tightly, "Oppa please do not blame yourself, I saw everything and there was nothing you could have done to change my destiny", she said soothingly.  She comforted her brother knowing he had blamed himself for her death, she let him know through her own tears that it was not his fault.  All the sad feelings began to fade as Jong Hyun finally stopped blaming himself for her death, his beloved sister always knew how to heal his sad heart.   As they let go of each other the bright light began to fade and that's when little Shin Hye walked up to them and held Jong Hyun's hand as she looks at Hana shyly.  When Hana looked at the child she knew their life was some how parallel to each other and she felt as if she was starring at a replica of herself.  Their appearance did not look a like, however what she sensed from within the child was that of herself and she knew right then that this was her reincarnated in the future.  She looked at her brother with wide eyes and a big smile, "Is this adorable child me in the future", she asked excitedly.  Her brother nodded yes before she squealed and pinched Shin Hye's cheeks causing the little girl to giggle and run into Hana's arms.  "Hana please listen carefully to what I have to say, we have a big problem and we need your help.   The little girl you have in your arms is Shin Hye and she really isn't a child but a human woman that is my youngest son's eternal life mate.   Choi Seunghyn is back and he knows Shin Hye and you share the same soul so now he is after her and wants her for himself.  That bastard Seunghyn already tried to kill my son and has also declared war on our clan by biting my son's neck...which you already know means our clans will fight to the death.  I had to do this sleep induce mind melt with Shin Hye because I need you to connect with her so she will know how to use her spiritual energy when needed.  Now let me explain to you why it is so important that she know's how to use her spiritual energy... Shin Hye and my son Yong Hwa will be married in a couple of days and this is the closest our clan has ever gotten to having an eternal life mate who can give birth to a full breed vampire child that will carry on our ancient blood lineage.  This is it Hana and I know you can feel it too...you and that little girl you have in your arms share the same soul and the responsibility for the future of our clan.  When the time comes and she carries my son's child inside her, I need to know that her spiritual energy will do whatever it takes to protect the baby from harm", Jong Hyun said with determination.  Hana looked at Jong Hyun with her eyes wide as little Shin Hye giggled happily at the thought of her having her Oppa's baby.   

 

Author's Note-  Hello everyone just to remind you that this is a two part chapter, I had too much to write and will update the second part soon.  Thank you for leaving awesome comments, I truly do love to talk to all of you.  Also I like to welcome my new subscribers to the Lee clan...yes it's true your a vampire, so smile and show off your fangs :D

As always thank you for reading :D