Deal with the devil??

Eternal Love

Author's Note-  I wanted to dedicate this chapter to "BLUENSTAR" who save this chapter and sent it back to me.  Thank you for coming to my rescue and for also loving my story... this one's for you Bluenstar :D
 

 

"You want ME to be YOUR tutor", she asked in disbelief. Yong Hwa stood in front of her and nodded his head, "Yes I do, I need you and like I said earlier you can't turn me down because you owe me". He watch her pout and squint her eyes thinking really hard about what he had just said and started pacing back and forth talking underneath her breath about the situation and every now and then she would turn to look at him with the same pout on her face. Yong Hwa couldn't help but smile at the way she was acting because he knew that she wanted to get out of it, but felt obligated to him. The truth was he wanted her to feel that way so she wouldn't say no to him, he knew he could get her to do it once the thought came to his mind after he saved her from choking. He felt a little bad for using it against her but he was desperate to just spend some time with her regardless if he has to use the excuse of her tutoring him. He really didn't need to be tutored because he was already fluent in English and many other languages. He discovered that once he became a vampire it was alot easier and quicker to learn new things and believes it was because his senses have improved drastically. Shin Hye looked over at him and knew she shouldn't tutor him and really didn't want to, but for some reason she couldn't say no to him. "Alright Lee Shin I'll do it, I will be your tutor", she said in a soft voice. "What was that", he asked teasingly. She turned her head and gave him a "would you like to die look" and said, "If you make me repeat it again I'll take it back", she said with an evil grin. He put his hands up as if he was surrendering, "You win. Think about what days you can tutor me, only thing I'm requesting is to please make some time for me on the weekends, I have alot to learn", he said with an innocent look. "Omo you even want to work on the weekends.. you really do need me, exactly what subjects will I be helping you in," she asked curiously. "Everything, I need all the help I can get", he confessed truthfully which caused her to feel sorry for him. She walked over to him and patted his back in sympathy, "Don't worry when I'm done with you, you will have all the knowledge you need to be successful", she said with confidence. " I'm counting on it, and thank you for tutoring me", he smiled sincerely. "Your welcome Lee Shin. Let's start tomorrow ok, and I will look at my calendar later so we can work out a schedule", she said as she starts to clean her desk. Yong Hwa knew she didn't truly understand the real meaning behind their conversation, that she had just agreed to help him win her heart. "Like I said yesterday little leaf, let the games begin", he thought as he smiled mischievously. "Also don't tell anyone we're doing this ok, I don't want any problems or backlash from your female fans", she said still annoyed with all the girls in her class. Yong Hwa walked over to help her clean her desk, "So what your asking me to do is to keep it a secret from everyone. Wow.. I didn't know we were this close that we can share a secret, but this isn't even a good secret. If we're keeping secrets from everyone can't it at least be a good secret", he asked playfully. He purposely grabbed the same napkin Shin Hye was going to pick up causing him to grab her hand instead, he gently held her hand making her look up at him. She looked into his beautiful eyes and started blushing instantly, her face turning a shade of pink, "Yah.. your nuts if you think we're going to have a secret like that", she laughed nervously. "What kind of secret are you talking about..tell me", he asked innocently. She shook her head no and tried to take her hand back from him, but he held on to it firmly yet gently and started rubbing her hand softly with his thumb causing her pretty pink face to turn into a pretty red face. He loves watching her react to him and he notice that she really has changed with age she just seems more passionate about everything especially with her likes and dislikes. He knew that they always had great chemistry and that they loved each other, but it was different now the chemistry was more intense making it impossible for him to be around her without wanting to touch her and he knows that their attraction will only get stronger. Yong Hwa decided he didn't need to hear the secret anymore because he already knows that certain secret she was referring to (regardless if it is forbidden) is destined for him and Shin Hye. He picked up her hand and gave it a gentleman's kiss and bowed as he once again thanked her for tutoring him and walked away with a secret smile on his face. Shin Hye's hand was still trembling from the kiss and she thought in horror, "Did I just make a deal with the Devil" and turned to see him leave with fear in her eyes.

 

The rest of the day seemed to drag, and by the time Shin Hye was walking home from school she was ready to pull her own hair out. Lee Shin and his brothers were causing female riots all around school today, hmmm.. maybe one of the girls from school can lend me their head so I can pull out their hair instead of my own she thought with glee. She looked up at the sky when she felt heavy rain drops fall on her face making her dash for cover from the rain since she had forgotten her umbrella. When she was running she thought she saw Lee Shin's handsome flower boy cousin behind her so she did a double take and found noone around her at all. She stood in front of a building with a large roof top wishing the rain would ease up a bit so she could run home without getting soaked. Hongki was on the roof top across the way watching Shin Hye when he felt the energy level around him change which usually meant there was trouble around. He jumped off the building to get closer to her when a male human ran up and snatched her purse pushing her down in the process. He was just about to intervene when she jumped up and kicked off her high heels and chased him for a few seconds and then she whipped around in front of him and did a double spinning heel kick to his head and knocking him out. Hongki flitted around the corner to hide himself and watched her look around as she bend down to check on the male human before she grabbed her purse back and jogged away to retrieve her heels. Hongki followed closely behind her still in shock replaying what he had just witnessed over and over again in his head and thought, "Yong Hwa's little awkward girlfriend has secrets on top of secrets".

 

When Shin Hye finally got home she was in a really bad mood, she hasn't done any of those strange fighting moves in a while. "I didn't even know what I was doing, my body took over and reacted on it's own again just like it did that one night over a year ago", she said remembering her past. Today has been a rough day and she was very restless and needed to relax her body, calm her heart, and rest her mind. She knows what she needs to do so she walked into her bedroom and changed her clothes so she can go take care of her restless self. Outside the rain had slowed down a bit and Hongki was just about to report to Elder Jong Hyun what he had witnessed tonight when he saw the three Lee brothers flitted up to him. Right when he was about to say something to them he sensed her outside, "Your little girlfriend is up to something Yong Hwa, look... she's sneaking out of her house in the middle of the night.", Hongki said while pointing to Shin Hye. Yong Hwa turned around to see Shin Hye walk out of her apartment building dressed in a hat and trench coat walking away in a fast pace towards the university. Shin Hye quickened up her pace because she had this odd feeling that she was being followed, but every time she turned around to check she was alone. She had no idea that she was being watched and followed by four very strong, very good looking, and very curious vampires.
 

As always thank you for reading :D