Baby bro bro..and her locket

Eternal Love

Jung Shin and Min Hyuk look through the doorway watching their little brother cry in their father's arms, earlier they had an intense feeling that overwhelmed them and they flitted to this room immediately.  What they saw affected them both tremendously, they have never seen Yong Hwa cry like that before and it affected them in different ways.  Jung Shin was angry that something had hurt his little brother like that and there was nothing he could do to stop it from hurting him.  Min Hyuk was instantly in tears crying for his little brother wanting to take away his pain and put it on himself so he wouldn't suffer anymore.  Yong Hwa looked up when he heard Min Hyuk cry and saw his brothers extremely upset by the door, he gave them a weak smile which caused Min Hyuk to wail in a higher pitch and run over to his little brother squeezing his head.  "My baby bro bro can have all my goodies anytime he wants and I'll let you sleep with my Cho bear too", sniffled Min Hyuk.  "Hyung... enough with the whole goodies thing, I already told you that your goodies and my goodies are completely different things and didn't I tell you before to never call me baby bro bro again and can you please ease up on the head lock", croaked Yong Hwa.  Min Hyuk let go of his head after he gave it one more good squeeze full of his brotherly love.  Right after that Jung Shin pulled him up and hugged him fiercely, "Please don't cry about the past it cannot be changed, instead concentrate on the present because it's a gift", said Jung Shin in the verge of tears.  Yong Hwa did not want his oldest brother to cry so he hugged him back tightly and joked, "Yah Hyung...I think I read that on a card at a gift shop, your so cheesy".  Jong Hyun smiled and blinked back some tears as he watch the closeness of his children.  "Yong Hwa I hope you understand that we will always be beside you no matter what because we are family, your brothers and I would rather die then stand by and watch anyone or anything harm a hair on that good looking head of yours", smiled Jong Hyun.  Yong Hwa looked at them and tried his best not to cry, "I am so  thankful to you father, without you I would never have known how it is to be part of a family, without you I would never have known love from a father or love from my brothers or my love for all of you, and for that I am so thankful to you ...thank you father for giving me a second chance at a better life ", he said in a hoarse whisper.  His father and his hyungs walked over to him and hugged him, they wanted to show him how much he is needed and loved without saying a word because sometimes words are not enough and they felt like this was one of those moments. 

Jong Hyun sat with his children contemplating if he should discuss things with them now, but eventually decided he should go over a few more details of his investigation first.  Yong Hwa really wanted to know what was going on, but before he got a chance to ask anything his father began to talk to them telepathically.  "There are a few things I need to go over with my chief operatives and after I clarify a few things I want to discuss the investigation with the three of you and Guardian Hongki since he is in charge of her security and as for now it is really late and I think all of you should get ready for bed because you have school tomorrow", said Jong Hyun in his fatherly tone.  As his sons were walking away Jong Hyun heard Min Hyuk ask Jung Shin, "Can me and baby bro bro sleep in your room tonight hyung", he asked sweetly.  "Sure I guess so, just don't forget to bring your Cho bear for Yong", said Jung Shin seriously.  "Yah!  I hate being called baby bro bro and seriously hyung a Cho bear...how old do you think I am", yelled Yong Hwa!  Both Jung Shin and Min Hyuk looked at him and both said, "10 years old" as they walked away leaving Yong Hwa with his mouth open.  Jong Hyun chuckled softly because technically it has only been 10 years since Yong Hwa's rebirth which made him still a baby in vampire years. 

 

The next day at school was full of more screams and riots from the female students since they had found out there were actually four Lee's attending the university.  The real sad part was the Lee brothers and their cousin didn't have to do a thing but walk to their classes and sure enough there would be riots all over campus.  Hongki started showing up for his classes which was basically in Shin Hye's classroom since he was in charge of her security he needed to be around her in close vicinity.  He sat next to Yong Hwa which made things alot harder for Shin Hye, she was really tired of asking the girls in class to sit down and be quiet or to leave the Lee boys alone if they wanted to stay in her class.  She was in the middle of teaching when she felt something fall from her neck and she had stop talking instantly and dropped to the floor clasping her locket in her hand, the necklace had broke.  This was the first time she had not worn her locket around her neck since Yong Hwa had given it to her and she literally felt without it on.  Her students were watching her in silence when Yong Hwa got up from his desk and walked up to her and squatted next to her grabbing her hand to look at what she was holding on to for dear life.  He opened her hand and saw the locket he had given her many years ago, he looked up and saw tears in her eyes threatening to fall so he lifted her up to her feet and grabbed the necklace part out of the locket and simply just walked out of her class with no explanation.  Shin Hye was going to say something but the cries from the girls in her class woke her up from her distress and she realized she was in the middle of teaching so she did not say a word and continued with her lesson.  Hongki watched Yong Hwa get ready to leave the class and asked him telepathically where he was off to and all he said was he had to fix a necklace so please watch her as he walked out of the room.  Hongki heard the commotion around him and he seriously was so annoyed by all the female humans that he put his head down with his arms covering his ears trying to muffle their cries, he just wanted them all to go away like a bad dream.  After school Shin Hye was waiting for Yong Hwa since today was her first day tutoring him, she sat at her desk silently starring at her locket sadly.  Yong Hwa walked in the classroom quietly watching her stare at her locket, he then walked up to her and sat on her desk right next to the locket.  She looked up startled by his presence that she yelled at him, "Where did you go, and why did you leave during class"!  "I had an emergency", he said as he grabbed her locket.  Shin Hye starred at him wide eyed as she saw him putting the locket back on her necklace and walked behind her putting the necklace around her neck again.  Shin Hye grabbed her locket and gave it a kiss before she turned around and threw her arms around Yong Hwa's neck and hugged him tightly, thanking him softly by his ear before she buried her face in his chest.  Yong Hwa smiled as he put his arms around her pulling her closer to him, "Can we just shut your door so you can tutor me in dancing without anyone disturbing us", he asked her sweetly and the only response he got was a slap on his chest.

 

Author's Note-  Hi everyone..I actually wrote Chapter 11 and 12 together, so enjoy this quick update.  I also wanted to announce that I finally decided on my villian that I will intoduce in the near future, I decided on Choi Seung Hyun(TOP from BIGBANG)...hope I don't upset any bigbang fans out there.  I chose him because of his intense eyes and felt he could protray a villian vampire excellently.  Once again thank you for all the encouraging comments and I would also like to welcome all my new subcribers to the Lee Clan..you didn't know you were a vamp huh :D

And as always everyone thank you for reading :D