Hana

Eternal Love

The Lee brothers stood there in a state of shock watching her cry as she held on to their father's legs tightly. Jong Hyun watched her with great sorrow feeling a bit downhearted that the sight of him affected her so drastically. Her reaction towards him just supports his theory about who she was. He wished he could comfort her in return and let her know everything will be alright, but he did not want her or his sons to misunderstand his actions. Yong Hwa didn't understand what had just happened, but his Shin Hye looked extremely weak from crying, she started swerving as if she was about to faint so he quickly picked her up in his arms. "Take her to the guest room located next to your room and let her rest. I know all of you have questions about what just occurred, and I will try my best to answer them. We also need to discuss other important matters so get a hold of Guardian Hongki and I will meet you in the study in 30 minutes ", Jong Hyun said firmly as he walked away. Yong Hwa carried her upstairs to the guest room and gently laid her on the huge posted bed, she turned to him and gave him a weak smile before caressing his cheek softly with her small hand. "Please don't misinterpret what you just saw, I have always dreamt of that man since I was a child. This was the first time I got to reach out to him and actually touch him before the bad man kills me in my dreams. He always tried very hard to save me so many times and I just wanted to thank him", she whispered softly as she closes her eyes and fell into a deep sleep. Yong Hwa tucked her in making sure she was covered up nicely and leans forward gently placing a kiss on her cheek before leaving the room.  Yong Hwa walked slowly to the study remembering all the times she use to sneak into his bed at night in the orphanage because of that horrible dream.  He had spent many sleepless nights with her in his bed, always watching her, comforting her, and protecting her from that haunting dream.  The thought of his father being in her dreams was somewhat disturbing and comforting at the same time.  Disturbing because the woman he loves had been dreaming about another man, but also comforting because that man was his father and he was doing what he does best...trying to help her.  Then why was he jealous??  Yong Hwa shook his head fiercely trying to physically remove that horrendous thought out of his head because it really was making him feel a bit awkward and gloomy.  As he entered the study he couldn't help but look at his father with a pout like frown because in his heart he did feel jealous, he was the one Shin Hye should be dreaming of and he should be the one fighting for her.  Yong Hwa knew he was being ridiculous and immature for getting jealous of his father, but there was no way for him to control his feelings especially when it came to his heart.  Everyone was already in the room waiting for his arrival, but before Jong Hyun could begin the meeting he had to ease his youngest son's heart because he was acting like someone had taken away his favorite toy.  "Yong my son..let me put it into terms you will have no problems understanding.  I DO NOT want your goodies and thought of that literally makes me sick to my stomach and you will soon discover why.  So quit your pouting because only Min Hyuk can pull off that adorable look", he said with a grin.

  "Now I want all of you to pay attention and listen very carefully about what I am going to tell you, and please do not ask any questions till the end", he said in his authoritive tone.  "Let me start out by explaining about the Lee blood lineage ...as you all know my parents were eternal life mates and with your life mate you can conceive one full breed vampire like myself.  Well what I did not tell you was my parents actually had two children, there was me and my younger twin sister.  We were the very first set of full blooded vampire twins to be born in all history and with that alone our family blood lineage became even more powerful.  My little sister Hana was a beautiful, gentle, compassionate vampiress who was considered a priceless jewel amongst our clan.  Her spiritual energy was so powerful that it gave everyone she came in contact with the feeling of hope, happiness, peace, and love.  As she grew older she started blossoming into a beautiful vampiress, her outside beauty as well as her powerful spiritual energy became well known through out the vampire race and that's when the trouble began.  We had vampires from all over come to ask for her hand in marriage or to be tested as her possible eternal life mate, but all failed or was rejected.  There was a few times that my father or myself would have to duel some of her suitors when they would not take no for an answer and leave.   She would always hug us and say there was no need to rush into marriage when she already has two loving vampires by her side and she would be happy just to live out her eternity with us.  Well one day my father got a letter stating that the leader of the Choi clan was on his way to negotiate a business deal that would unite our clans for he wanted the beautiful Hana to be his prospective bride or eternal life mate.  Hana refused and had begged my father to decline the offer immediately because of the evil energy she felt surrounding the news and how it made her want to flee for her life.  The Choi blood lineage is a very old, evil, and powerful vampire clan that embraces the dark side of nature using deadly violence to enslave humans or kill them out of pure pleasure.  My father instantly sent a denial letter stating that at this time he would not allow her to be married off or become anyone's eternal life mate because she was still too young.  We did not hear from the Choi clan again and everything went back to normal, until a few months later.  My father had sent me to Europe to represent the Lee clan at the Eastern Sovereign meeting since I was the next in line to be our clan's Elder, that's when I got word that our clan was attacked and many vampires had died defending the Lee blood lineage.  I hurried home to find my father dying barely hanging on to life and my sister Hana kidnapped by the Choi clan.  That night before my father passed away all the vampires in the Lee clan, including myself gave an oath to my dying father by biting down on our left wrist so our blood may spill over him as we vow that we would bring back my little sister and exterminate the Choi clan from the face of this earth.  That is how we make an oath my sons, through our blood since our blood is sacred.  Do you remember that night Guardian Hongki"?  Hongki knelt before his Elder with his head down, "Yes Elder Lee, my blood still calls out for vengeance...waiting for that day to arrive so I may fulfill my oath", he said with loyalty. 

"After that night our clan went to war with the Choi clan carrying out the vow we had made to my father.  There were many fierce battles and our clan had defeated the Choi clan, but during the last battle when we went to rescue my sister Hana"....Jong Hyun had to stop, his sons had noticed how his voice cracked with overwhelming emotion.  He lowered his head letting the tears flow freely having to remember the loss of his beloved sister was just too much.  Jung Shin, Min Hyuk, and Yong Hwa had gathered around Jong Hyun shedding tears for him feeling their father's pain overwhelm them as well.  Guardian Hongki also cried remembering that dreadful night because he was fighting right alongside his Elder also trying to get to Hana and save her, but there was too many vampires that surrounded them.  Jong Hyun tried really hard to compose himself so he could continue with his story, but instead just ended up speaking through his sobs.  "I had fought and killed so many that night just to get a chance to save my little sister, but as I got close enough to try and grab her that bastard Choi Seunghyun had a silver dagger pointed at her heart, mocking me to come closer. He then yelled that if he could not have her then no one will EVER have her and he stabbed her in the heart while looking at me in my eyes, he then kissed her cheek as he beheaded her", Jong Hyun choked in between sobs.  The vampires in the study had once again mourn the loss of the beautiful gentle vampiress that once was the priceless jewel of the Lee clan. 

As their tears slowly stopped Yong Hwa wanted to know what ever happened to Choi Seunghyun, and all that Jong Hyun could do was look upstairs at where Park Shin Hye was sleeping soundly which cause the other four vampires to also look at that direction with their eyes wide.

 

Author's Note-  Hello everyone hope you enjoyed this update, I am beginning to unravel the past and will introduce my villain very soon.  Don't worry there will still be some sweet moments between Yonghwa and Shinhye..looking forward to their first HOT kiss lol.  Thank you for leaving your wonderful comments and I would like to welcome some new subscribers to the Lee Clan, our Elder Jong Hyun loves all his beautiful vamps...he wants to know can you love him in return?  I sure can..lol :D

As always thank you for reading...