Runaway tutor

Eternal Love

Yong Hwa slowly let go of their embrace when a thought came to his mind and he grabbed her hand announcing to Shin Hye she would be tutoring him at his house, she looked up and gave him a bewildered look before he dragged her behind him.  "I don't think this is a good idea", said Shin Hye in fear.  He turned and looked at her with an evil grin on his face, "Why is it not a good idea?  All your going to do is tutor me...in my room, and all I'm going to do is learn...in my room", he said slowly emphasizing the word room both times.  Her eyes got wide and she tried to take a step back, but stopped when she heard his laughter, she slapped his arm,"Yah!  That's not funny I really thought we were going to your house", she said laughing with him.  He stopped laughing abruptly and starred at her seriously, "We are going to my house", he stated firmly as he continued to drag her behind him.    When they arrived in front of his house Shin Hye planted her feet down and starred at his house..more like a mansion she thought with her eyes big.  She was really nervous about going inside, was he serious about me tutoring him in his room she thought with fear and started backing up once again.  Yong Hwa was watching her with amusement when she backed into his chest and quickly turned around to see what she had bumped into.  She looked up at him and gave him a small smile as she bowed and apologized, after that she slowly stepped to his side and tried to make a break for it, running as fast as she can.  When Shin Hye gets really nervous she's not very good at thinking things out, she tends to react first and that usually gets her either embarrassed or in trouble.  She turned her head to see if he was chasing after her which made her slam into a brick wall...which wasn't really a brick wall but Yong Hwa's rock solid chest.  She felt his arms encircle around her waist and his laughter echo in her ears as he lifted her up and held her in his arms bridal style, she started wiggling like crazy which made him laugh harder.  "Yah!!  Put me down right now Lee Shin", she yelled as she threw her tantrum.  Yong Hwa couldn't help but laugh at the way she was acting, he wondered what was she thinking about to make her run off like that.  "Why did you run away", he asked trying to control his laughter.  "I prefer to tell you once you put me down", she said with a pout.  Yong Hwa looked at her with a mischievous smile, "I would like to know, but I like you in my arms more so I'll just carry you to my house and remember the longer you postpone tutoring me the longer you will have to stay over..hopefully you can stay all night and if you get tired you can always sleep over", he teased.  Shin Hye's body stiffened at what he had just said, her eyes got even bigger and she started to nervously bite her lower lip.  Yong Hwa couldn't stand it, she's so damn cute right now and he was so happy having her in his arms that he held her tighter against him as he twirled around repeatedly, laughing as she put her arms around his neck hugging him tightly and hiding her face in the crook of his neck.  Yong Hwa finally stopped once he heard her beautiful laughter which was like sweet music to his ears, she was finally beginning to relax.  He looked at her lovingly before he started running back to his house which caused her to start squealing in delight and once again her sweet laughter filled his ears.  He rushed inside his house with her still in his arms and their laughter emanated through out the home a different kind of Aura that Jong Hyun immediately felt it, it was true love.

 

Once their laughter started to die down Yong hwa and Shin Hye starred deeply into each others eyes and he notice the soft shade of pink slowly spreading around her cheeks.  He wanted to hold her like this forever but knew she would probably die of embarrassment if he doesn't put her down soon.  He instinctively kissed her on her forehead before putting her down gently and that made her eyes widen and her face blush profusely.   Out of no where she heard loud voices right behind her which caused her to yelp from fear and jump right back into Yong Hwa's arms hiding her face in his chest.  Bye the sound of things it looked like his hyungs were having another argument about Min Hyuk's lack of involvement in his martial arts and weapons training or in other words he doesn't want to train and it was beginning to be a problem because all he wants to do is play video games.  Jung Shin was in charge of the training and was about to rip Min Hyuk a new one but stopped himself once he saw Shin Hye, he instead gave Min Hyuk  the " I will be kicking your later" smile.  Min Hyuk got scared and quickly retracted everything he just said to Jung Shin so he wouldn't get his kicked by him later, but it was already too late he could tell that his hyung was looking forward to his beating and that made Min Hyuk run to their father with Jung Shin right behind him.  Yong Hwa starred as his hyungs run off and felt bad for Min Hyuk because regardless if he runs to their father he will probably still get his beating from their hyung because both Jung Shin and Jong Hyun were old school and he was talking about centuries ago old school...  "Poor Min Hyuk hyung at least we're vampires and you can heal fast", he thought to himself.  Yong Hwa looked down when he felt her breathing really deeply in his chest and wondered what was she doing because to him it looked like she was sniffing him.  He pulled her from his chest and smiled sweetly, "Are you smelling me" , he asked teasingly?  Shin Hye knew she was busted so she gave him a shy smile and nodded her head yes, "You smell good", she whispered shyly.   The thought of her being that close to him smelling him and enjoying it made Yong Hwa excited that his fangs popped out, he quickly turned around to hide his fangs and dragged her to the study so she could start tutoring him. 

 

Inside the study was huge, it had books on the shelves against the walls and a large wooden desk in the corner of the room near the window plus two large couches and a large coffee table in the middle of the room.  Shin Hye looked around the study in amazement, this room was bigger then her apartment she thought in awe.  She walked around the study looking at the books and turned around quickly when something dawned on her, "This isn't your room Lee Shin", she said happily.  Yong Hwa finally knew what had caused her to runaway earlier and his face lit up with a big smile as he saw how relieved she was.  They sat side by side on one of the couches and Shin Hye began to tutor him on the proper pronunciation of the English language.  Yong Hwa tried really hard to pay attention while she was tutoring him but his mind was thinking about other important things like how beautiful she looks and how he wished he could taste her soft pink lips.  Shin Hye tried really hard to concentrate on her words as she tutored him, but it was getting really difficult because he was starring too intensely at her.  She gathered her courage and turned to look at him, "Do you know how hard it is to tutor you when you are melting me with your eyes", she teased.  Yong Hwa came out of his spell once she turned to look at him because she was starring and teasing him and he was loving the attention.  He gave her a evil grin and yanked her on top of his lap, "I think u may have to tutor me like this so you can't hypnotize me with your beautiful face, "he said huskily against her ear.  Once again they looked deeply into each others eyes, their bodies getting closer...when all of a sudden Yong Hwa arched one eyebrow at Shin Hye causing her to shriek and jump off his lap.  Shin Hye once again took off running around the room squealing with laughter as her Yong Hwa chased her around the room trying to catch his runaway tutor.

 

Author's Note-  Hi dear readers hope you enjoyed this chapter, I had fun writing it.  Thank you all for leaving wonderful comments and I would also like to welcome my new subscribers to the Lee Clan...Elder Lee Jong Hyun sends his regards to all his beautiful vamps..sheesh I got excited typing that lol :D

As always thank you for reading...