Spiritual Energy

Eternal Love

Jong Hyun can hear laughter coming from the study as he was walking to his conference room.  He stopped by the door and can hear Yong Hwa making monster noises as Shin Hye squeal and laugh with delight.  The sound of them playing around put a smile on his face making him chuckle softly as he walks away.  Since the conference room was next to the training room in the basement he decided to check in on his two older sons since Min Hyuk have been giving Jung Shin a hard time with his training by totally avoiding it.  As he walked in he saw his oldest son punishing his younger son for ignoring his training by making him do extra fighting and weapon drills.   The site of Jung Shin holding Min Hyuk's Cho bear hostage with a small katana sword was quite an entertaining thing to witness and Jong Hyun wouldn't have missed it for the world.  Jung Shin came up with this idea and got Jong Hyun's permission before the punishment was enforced and he could tell that Min Hyuk was terrified for his Cho bear because he completed each task assigned to him with flawless execution... and a pout.  Jung Shin smiled at his father as Min Hyuk concentrated on his weapons drill so he could save his little buddy from his hyung.  Jong Hyun gave his oldest son a big smile congratulating him on his accomplishments in training his little brother without retorting to violence against him.  He walked out of the room without disturbing the training session and headed to his meeting with his investigation team. 

 

Jong Hyun entered the conference room and walked to his seat at the front of the table.  As he sat down he gave his chief operative a nod to begin the meeting.  "Elder Lee we have some new information about Park Shin Hye from the states.  According to the report, our American operatives had acquired her student visa application through USCIS and with that we were able to locate the university she attended.  The report states she attended school at University of Utah graduating with a Bachelors and Masters Degree in English Literature and we also have copies of her degrees which actually has her real name on them.  We did obtain her file from the university and it shows that her education was funded by an undisclosed individual who had also paid for her living expenses on campus as well.  What I found interesting is that it shows the name of her roommate she had while attending school and her roommates name is Lee Kyu Won, which we all know is her alias name here in Korea.  We did try locating the real Lee Kyu Won for questioning, but we have not been able to locate her sir and we believe that she is either missing or is also in hiding.  What is also troubling Elder Lee is that we had investigated her USCIS immigration file to find out who sponsored her in the United States and ended up revealing a cover up story that protected the identity of the individual who had actually sponsored her.  Unfortunately at this time we have no information about that individual but I have a gut feeling that whoever sponsored her in that country and paid for her education is the reason why she is in hiding", said his chief operative with a determined look.  After listening and going over the report with his team Jong Hyun also agrees with his chief operative that the whole report was connected to whoever had sponsored her in that country and if his theory was correct about Park Shin Hye, he had an idea who that sponsor was and if he was correct he needs to prepare his clan for another war.  Jong Hyun dismissed everyone except his chief operative who was also his right hand vampire he trusted and known since his childhood, he knew it was time to get him involved.  He gave his chief a solemn look and started communicating with him telepathically which meant whatever was about to be said was between them.  His chief knelt before Jong Hyun allowing his Elder to transfer everything he had experienced to him, and that included everything from the mind melts to his thoughts on the investigation and his theory on who he believes Park Shin Hye is.  As Jong Hyun related everything to him his chief's eyes had widen in disbelief while his body shook with fear and anger, he fell to the floor his body limp with too much energy his Elder had transferred to him.  As he recovered the chief operative knew what Jong Hyun had wanted him to do with the investigation, he bowed to his Elder with the utmost respect and declared with sincere determination, " Elder Lee I swear with my blood that our clan will finish what your father had started and this time we will get our revenge", he said vehemently before he flitted away.  Jong Hyun sat in silence feeling the need to speak with his sons, especially since his chief operative had just reaffirmed his oath with such passion and determination.  He wanted his sons to be aware of the situation and be prepared just in case things start to unravel around them.  Jong Hyun knew the only way to protect his children was to tell them the truth about the past.

 

He also thought about Park Shin Hye and what he discovered about her that led him to believe his theory was true, he just wished there was a way he could definitely prove it.  He thought of the mind melt and remembered how Yong Hwa's subconscious mind guided them to see what they need to see through his memories.  There were some things he needed to clarify with Yong Hwa first, but there were also some things that he already knew the truth about...starting with how they met.  Yong Hwa did not fully understand the whole situation on how and why they met, but Jong Hyun did.  He had observed her silent cries of help and how his son deeply reacted to it instantly.  Shin Hye had a special gift of spiritual energy which was very strong and pure that it also affected nature itself, she had unintentionally made the tree weep causing it to shed it's little leafs as if they were tears.  Her cries could only be heard by those who were pure hearted with true noble qualities and it would affect the strongest profoundly.  Shin Hye's spiritual energy had chose Yong Hwa as her destined Guardian and that was how their souls met...connecting them forever.  Once Jong Hyun did the mind melt he finally understood what made him save his son on that fateful night of the fire.  He always knew it was because of Park Shin Hye, but he finally realized after the mind melt that it was actually her spiritual energy that had cried for his help and made him react so quickly.   Her spiritual energy had chose Jong Hyun that night because he was everything she needed to save what was part of her, and that was Yong Hwa.  From what Jong Hyun remembered spiritual energy is actually connected to the soul which elevates a person's inner strength and Chi which makes her powerful just like the only other person he knew with that gift.  Jong Hyun has only known one other person that possessed that much spiritual energy, but she had died centuries ago and every time Jong Hyun thinks of her his heart is filled with overwhelming grief and lately he has no choice but to revisit his past.  His heart was heavy bearing the weight of his grief, he was use to hiding his feelings deep down from everyone including himself.  Even though he did not like to talk about his past does not mean he has forgotten about his past, he could never forget her or his vow to himself. 

 

Inside the study Shin Hye was getting ready to leave since she just finished tutoring Yong Hwa.  She giggles to herself thinking about how much fun she had with him today.  Yong Hwa turned to look at her when he heard her giggle, she really is beautiful he thought to himself.  "Come on beautiful it's getting late so I will walk you home", he said while grabbing her hand and her bag.  They walked out of the study holding hands laughing and enjoying each others company.  He heard his hyungs talking around the corner and when they saw them both Jung Shin and Min Hyuk gave them both a sly smile, making Shin Hye blush.  She looked over at Min Hyuk and saw his Cho bear which caused her to laugh," I have the same Cho bear but she has pink ears", she said with a sweet smile.  Min Hyuk eyes got big with excitement hoping their bears could have a play date in the near future, but before he got a chance to ask her about the play date his father had walked around the corner almost running into them all.  This was the first time Jong Hyun had come face to face with Park Shin Hye and he gave her a nice smile as he bowed to her.  Yong Hwa was just about to introduce Jong Hyun as his older brother since he had looked around their age, but stopped when he saw how Shin Hye was reacting towards him.  Shin Hye had in her breath loudly once she saw him, her eyes grew wide with disbelief as she unconsciously lifted her hand trying to reach for him.  Jong Hyun watched in amazement as she stood there with her eyes in tears trying so hard to reach for him and when she finally touched his his arm, she collapsed to the floor holding on to his legs her body visibly shaking from her heart wrenching sobs.  Shin Hye doesn't understand why she was acting this way, her heart was swelling with genuine jubilation that she could not contain her joyful tears from falling.  She did it...she finally did it...she reached for him and this time he did not disappear...this man from her dreams. 

 

Author's Note-  Hello dear readers I hope you enjoyed this chapter, as you can tell the mystery of Shin Hye's past will begin to unravel.  Also if you don't remember Shin Hye's dream please refer back to the beginning of chapter 5, it will be mentioned again in some future chapters as well.  Sorry for the late update, I had a seizure a few days ago and my body is still trying to recover.  The good news is my doctor really enjoys the fact that I am writing because he says its great exercise for my brain and it will help me with my memory loss.  Thank you for leaving wonderful comments and for subscribing to my story...God Bless Everyone!

As always thank you for reading :D