Her Eyes

Eternal Love

 

That evening at the Lee household Jong Hyun just finished going over some details with his chief operative when his two older sons and Guardian Lee Hongki walked in causing a commotion.  By the look of things Min Hyuk was upset and was throwing one of his tantrums while Jung Shin was getting irritated threatening him that he would give him something to really cry about.  Jong Hyun knew he had to use his soothing voice so Min Hyuk would calm down, "What is wrong little one" he asked soothingly.  Min Hyuk turned to his father with the cutest pout that made Jong Hyun smile.  Min Hyuk is his middle child, but he was the purest and youngest at heart and always wanted his father's love and attention so to Jong Hyun he will always be his little boy.  "I still wanted to see my teddy bear dance", pouted Min Hyuk.  "Your teddy bear", asked his father in confusion.  "He's talking about Yong's girl, we followed her tonight back to the school and we secretly watched her dance.  She was really good father, looked like a professional dancer to me.  Yong is still with her he told us he didn't want us to look at his goodies, so he asked us to leave", laughed Jung Shin.  "Yong's so stingy!  Well he can't have anymore of my goodies either...no more candy and no more video games for him", cried Min Hyuk.  Jong Hyun laughed softly and walked over to where Min Hyuk was sitting and sat next to him rubbing his back comforting him, "So what are you doing here Hongki", Jong Hyun asked trying to change the subject.  "Elder Lee I need to report something that occurred earlier this evening and I still have a hard time believing and comprehending it.  Hongki looks over at Jung Shin and Min Hyuk not sure if he should proceed in front of them since everything reported to Elder Lee Jong Hyun has been classified.  Jong Hyun notice how Hongki was hesitating, "Go ahead and continue with your report Hongki, you may discuss anything in front of my sons, they are my other set of eyes and ears".  "Yes Elder Lee, well sir earlier this evening on her way home from the university she was seeking shelter from the rain when I felt the energy level change a little so I jumped off the roof to get closer to her.  Now what I'm about to tell you happened within seconds which is very strange in itself.  A male human ran up to her and grabbed her purse pushing her down in the process and before I could intervene she had instantly jumped up and kicked off her you know... spiky high shoes and ran very quickly after him.  She had caught up to him within seconds and slid around in front of him doing a double spinning heel kick to the male human's head knocking him out cold.   Elder Lee we both know it's impossible for a human to do such a move as a double spinning heel kick and no offense to Yong but witnessing his clumsy little girlfriend do that has really made me question my sanity.  I am still in disbelief but I know what I saw sir, Park Shin Hye must have been trained in the art of fighting, but by whom?   Elder Lee the most critical thing that we need to discuss in this situation is how does she know how to execute an offensive attack move that was created by the Lee family lineage and is solely used by the members of our vampire clan", Lee Hongki stated firmly.  Jong Hyun was bewildered and sat in silence concealing the feeling of shock that is overtaking him, he is having a hard time believing what he just learned from Guardian Lee Hongki.  What he felt in his heart could be a possibility about Park Shin Hye was now on it's way to becoming true.  He needed to see for himself how the girl was perceived to Hongki and his sons so it will help him determine if he is on the right path of this investigation and if there were anymore evidence to help validate his theory.  

"Come here Hongki and let me see her through your eyes", ordered Jong Hyun.  Hongki stepped forward and knelt in front of his Elder  as Jong Hyun starred hypnotically in his eyes pressing his thumbs on a pressure point against his temples and with the rest of his fingers pressed firmly around his head linking them telepathically in a mind melt.  Jong Hyun first started to see Shin Hye's clumsiness and her conversations with herself, which made him chuckle softly.  He finally witnessed what Hongki had reported and agreed with the Guardian that she had just preformed a very difficult fighting move originally created by Lee Jong Hyun himself many centuries ago and he was also very impressed that she could control her attack precisely because she could have easily killed the male human instead of wounding him, she has great control of her chi .  He let go of Hongki and asked his eldest son Jung Shin to come forth so he can see her through his eyes.  He saw Shin Hye having an argument with his youngest son Yong Hwa while yelling and threatening to box his ears to teach him to respect his elders.  It then switched to her wearing short tight fitting clothes dancing really y against some mirrors and then her crawling on the floor seductively.  He turned to his eldest son shaking his head "I suggest you get that image out of your mind son, or you will really upset your little brother", scolded Jong Hyun making Jung Shin blush.  He lastly turned his attention to Min Hyuk who for some reason was excited for his turn so Jong Hyun asked him to relax so he could see her through his innocent eyes.  First thing Jong Hyun saw was Shin Hye pouting in defeat over the fight with Yong Hwa and her playing with her fingers while mumbling things under her breath about pulling out all of Yong Hwa's hair once she gets better.  Next thing he sees is Jung Shin informing her that him and Min Hyuk had to go register and she had a look of desperation, her pout had changed extremely cuter and her already big eyes got bigger as she begged them not to leave her alone with Yong Hwa and the more she kept pleading the more her appearance kept changing she started to transform into Min Hyuk's favorite teddy Cho bear.  Jong Hyun remembered the music playing and realized it was the same dancing scene he saw earlier through Jung Shin eyes, but with Min Hyuk's version there was a cute teddy bear dancing instead...so Park Shin Hye is a teddy bear in my little boy's eyes.  Jong Hyun could only grin and ruffle Min Hyuk's hair saying, "Now I understand why she's your teddy bear little one", making him smile with happiness because his father always understood him. 

Jong Hyun sat down and was in deep concentration going over everything he has seen and heard detail by detail, but the main thing that kept coming back to him was Park Shin Hye had her eyes. 

That night after their slow dance Yong Hwa was walking Shin Hye home when the rain started coming down hard again so he grabbed her umbrella and opened it pulling her closer to him so he could keep her warm and dry.  He noticed her fiddling with her fingers and can tell by the way she was acting that she was nervous.  "So what's going through that head of yours that you can't even look at me?  Are you worried because I watched you dance, or are you worried about our dance", he asked smiling.   Shin Hye tried really hard to make herself look at him, but the giant butterflies in her tummy betrayed her so she looked at everything else but him.   "You know you shouldn't be nervous or embarrass that I watched you dance, you were really incredible. I personally thought you would have two left feet because your so clumsy, every time I see you your either dropping something or picking something up", he said teasingly.  "Yah!  I am not that clumsy that I'm always dropping and picking things up", she yelled as she tripped on her own foot causing her to almost fall.  Yong Hwa hurried and grabbed her pulling her closer to him and smiled as he put his arm protectively around her, holding on to her and planning to never let her go.

 

Author's note-  Hi everyone, I just wanted to thank you for all your comments I really enjoy reading them.  I also wanted to give a shout out to all my subscribers..you all ROCK and welcome to the vampire clan with Jong Hyun as our leader lol!! I always say this at the end of my chapters and I truly mean it..As always thank you for reading :D