Found Her

Eternal Love

Yong Hwa stood up and looked up at his father with hope in his eyes, "Is it true father" he asked.  "Yes it is true Yong Hwa we finally found her", he answered with a big smile that reaches to his eyes.  Yong Hwa ran to his father and bowed down before him with tears in his eyes, no words could express how thankful he was.  Jong Hyun simply pulled up his son and hugged him tightly in response letting him know that no words were needed.  From behind them Min Hyuk was in tears too as Jungshin was fighting back his tears while comforting his younger brother at the same time patting him on his back and mumbling something about him being too emotional like a woman.  Jong Hyun looked over to see his other sons behind them full of emotion so he called them over to congratulate Yonghwa, they walked forward and Jong Hyun embraced all his sons tightly.  He looked at his three sons proudly and with so much love only a father could understand and tells them telepathically that he would do anything for their happiness.  Jong Hyun asked them to sit down so he can let them know what he has learned and what arrangements he has already made.  "Well according to my operatives in Korea it seems that your young lady is in hiding", which caused Yong Hwa's eyes to widen in fear.  "Don't worry son I already assigned Hongki as her Guardian and he has sworn an oath to watch over her and to protect her with his life.  It seems that she has changed her name to Lee Kyu Won.  She is a English professor at Seoul University.  She lives alone in a female only apartment complex that has around the clock security protection.  Yong Hwa this part might upset you, but according to Hongki all she does is go to work and come straight home so it seems she does not like to go out much.  She gets all her groceries and other personal needs delivered to her home.  She also wears a disguise apparently trying to make herself appear older.  Hongki also said she's an awkward and very clumsy girl that likes to talk to herself".  Yong Hwa's face lit up, "She hasn't changed much then", she has always been clumsy and she always had that habit of talking to herself, which I think is cute", he said with a sincere smile.  Both his hyungs eyes widened in disbelief because the way Yong Hwa talks about her was as if she was a beautiful goddess that was very graceful and sophisticated, not some awkward clumsy girl that carries on a conversation by herself.  Yong Hwa could tell by the look on their faces what they were thinking so he shrugged his shoulders, " I love her just the way she is, to me she's perfect and I would not change a thing about her", he said honestly.  "That is  one of the things I admire about you Yong Hwa is your devotion to the people you love", said his father proudly.  He looks at him with concern in his eyes and asked, "Father I am worried about her, what is exactly going on in her life that she has to go into hiding?"  Jong Hyun looks at him and reassures him telepathically, "I am not sure son, but I will help investigate the matter when we return to Korea.  I can promise you that we will find out the truth ok.  What we need to do is get ready to move once again, we will leave for Seoul this week.  When we return all three of you will enroll in the University she is teaching at.  Make sure you blend in well with the humans and don't start a commotion there, understand"?  He seemed to be directing that comment to Jung Shin because his son has the habit of overly charming  the young ladies around him.  "Father I am too old for school and I cannot help if the ladies fall for my looks and charms", he stated a matter of factly.  "Well you will have to tone down your charisma Jung Shin.  We might need your skills in battle if something was to go wrong, and plus if you do not go to school who will watch over and protect your younger brothers" he asked seriously?  Knowing that  his eldest son takes his role as their hyung seriously Jung Shin looks at his father understanding the situation and nods in response without any hesitation.  He takes a final look at his sons and said, "Everything is settled let us proceed as planned" and they all walked away knowing it was time to start packing.

 

In Korea the vampire following and watching the young lady was her Guardian named Lee Hongki, a distant relative of the Lee Clan.  He is a highly skilled and experienced Guardian.  He was use to protecting very important vampires in his race and wonders why is he watching over a female human with no significance.  He looks at her with amusement, she definitely is one strange human he thought to himself.  She looks like a child trying to wear her mothers or grandmothers clothes when she goes to school for work.  However at home she dresses quite normal, and looks quite normal without the ugly large glasses and old style looking hair do.  In the beginning he was pretty annoyed with his new assignment, but not so much anymore.  He actually felt kinda sorry for her.  She was always alone, but she did not look lonely because she was always talking to herself or to her invisible oppa.  The thing he can't help but notice is her innocence, it seems to just radiate from her.  He has been watching her for a few weeks now and notices that she is a loner, but she seems to attract people and attention where ever she goes even though she is trying so hard to hide herself.  Whom ever she is I gave an oath to protect her with my life, I just wonder why she is so important to my elder Lee Jong Hyun.

 

When the Lee Clan arrived back in Seoul they met with Hongki to touch bases on Shin Hye.  "Can I ask why is this human woman so important", Hongki asked nonchalantly.  Yong Hwa smiled, "Shin Hye is the woman that I loved since I was a child and I have been searching for her for ten years until my father helped me locate her and that's why he asked you to watch over her until we moved here".  Jong Hyun looked at his son as he explained everything to Hongki and of course all Yong Hwa said was true, but he knew there was more to why he helped search for Shin Hye and was not ready to reveal it to anyone just yet.  He had to make sure he was absolutely right before he lets anyone know.  When Yong Hwa finished explaining everything he asked if Hongki can take him to see her, it has been ten years and he can't wait another second. 

 

Yong Hwa goes through the window and quickly looks around her apartment to make sure she is safe and alone.  He quietly walks over to her bed and finds her sleeping peacefully.  "Hello my little leaf, it's been ten long years without seeing your beautiful face", he said softly with tears in his eyes.  He notices that she still wears the locket he gave her when he officially asked her to be his girlfriend.  Inside the locket had the first picture they took together when they were kids.  He didn't want to leave so he sat there watching her sleep so he can just be close to her and all of a sudden he heard her sadly in her sleep, he had to restrain himself from comforting her because he didn't want to frighten her.  She starts to cry, "Oppa..please wait for me.. oppa", her tears start to fall in her sleep.  He couldn't take it, he touched her cheek softly and whispered, "Its alright my little leaf I have found you and I will always be here with you, so please don't cry".  He must've done a great job comforting her because now she was blushing and giggling his name in her sleep.  He stood up quickly startled by the fast switch of dreams and also because she started tossing and turning and trying to reach for him all at the same time.  He flitted to the other side of the room hiding himself and sure enough all that tossing and turning in the bed landed her on the floor with a loud thud.  Shin Hye woke up rubbing her sore bottom and looking around as if she didn't know where she was.  She slowly got up and walked right pass Yong Hwa and straight to the kitchen to get her some water.  As she was walking back to the room she stopped and rubbed her sore bottom again and remembered the dream, " I had another naughty dream about Oppa", she said to herself and smiled as she added " I really liked it too".  She jumped in her bed and started giggling to herself remembering the dream and asked herself loudly, " But why do you always end up on the floor when you have naughty dreams of him huh Shin Hye"?  She shrugged her shoulders and stretched before she layed down and fell fast asleep.  Yong Hwa was happily blushing in the corner thinking, "She has naughty dreams about me", causing his fangs to pop out once again. 

 

Outside Hongki  was laughing hysterically rolling all around the roof top of the building next to her apartment.  "So Yong Hwa is her invisible Oppa she always talks to",he thought to himself as he continued laughing.  In the middle of his fit of laughter Yong Hwa stood by him and asked, "Are you having a good time"?  Hongki just smiled sweetly and batted his eyes and said, "Yes Oppa" which caused himself to laugh harder.  Yong Hwa turned bright red and told him he can leave for the night and that he will stay with her until morning because he had to register for school.  Hongki nodded in agreement, looked at him and laughed one more time before flitting away.  Yong Hwa sits and watches her sleep peacefully and is happy to know that she is safe and with him around he knows she will be protected. 

 

The next morning Hongki arrived very early so Yong Hwa can go home to shower and change his clothes, he told his brothers he would meet them at the university.  As Hongki was following Shin Hye to school he came across Jung Shin and Min Hyuk, they bowed to each other in mutual respect.  They asked if he was working right now and Hongki just pointed in front of him with a grin as Shin Hye was once again picking up her things on the ground that she had just dropped.  After she picked up her things she was waiting to cross the street and felt as if someone was starring at her so she turned around to find three very good looking boys standing behind her with sly smiles on their faces.  She looks at them up and down, gives them a awkward bow and turns around to cross the street picking up her pace to get away from them.  "Omo those boys had beautiful skin, I wonder what products they use on their face", she thought to herself.  She suddenly stops in her tracks as the thought finally hit her like lightening.  "This is just GREAT.. new good looking flower boys in the school means alot of screaming girls all over the place, which also means a long day and eventually a horrible headache for me too", she pouts and kicks at the same time.  She once again talks to herself causing the students nearby to laugh at her.  Hongki just shakes his head and said, "See I told you she likes to talk to herself" making Min Hyuk and Jung Shin laugh as they watched her in amusement.  She continued to walk and noticed a large crowd gathered in front of the administration building she was trying to get into.  She thought of the flower boys she saw earlier and quickly turned around to find them still right behind her.  She got nervous when she saw them smile at her again so she turned around quickly making her bump into students around her and causing her to loose her balance and fall face first to the ground.  All of a sudden someone reached for her and picked her up before she hit the ground.  Shin Hye opened her eyes to find herself being carried like a bride.  She slowly looked up at him and her eyes widened in shock as all the color drained from her face, "O..Oppa" she asked in a whisper before she faints.  Yong Hwa looks at her with concern in his eyes as he quickly walks away with her in his arms. 

 

Authors note:  Hello dear readers, I just want you to know that I am in the process of making a villian so I can make the story more exciting for everyone.  I hope you enjoyed this chapter and please leave a comment because your words truly encourages me to write and update quicker.  As always thank you for reading :)