Still?

It's All Because of You

Still?

XIX

 

"Boyfriend?! Seriously!? Seriously, Jung Yonghwa?! BOYFRIEND?! Since when did you become MY BOYFRIEND?!" Seohyun hissed as she hit Yonghwa in the arm, continuously. She actually wanted to yell at him and harass him because of what he did but she reminded herself that she's in the mall.

 

Yes, she knows she's overreacting but heck! What would that Jerk think?! She made an appointment with him and though, he did not show up, it's still rude if he'll know she has a boyfriend and she's dragging some other boy to go to the lotte world with her! Who the hell would do that, anyway?! Oh right, the es! The ! And now, because of her BEST FRIEND. Her so-called BEST FRIEND! Made her those. Maybe not in the eye of everybody, but in the eye of CHO KYUHYUN.

 

"I hate you," She said then walked away from him. 

 

He gulped. She IS mad.

 

"Seohyun-ah," He called out as he run after her.

 

"Hyunnie," He called out once more as she reached for her arm.

 

From afar, they looked like a couple that's having a couple fight and the boy is catching up to the girl, begging for her forgiveness. They're always mistaken as a couple, so it'll not be new if someone comes up to them and ask them if they were a couple. Seohyun's usually the one game to this but... What is this?!

 

"Hyunnie, I'm sorry," Yonghwa uttered though he don't know what he's sorry for.

 

"Okay, okay, fine," Seohyun said as she passed Yonghwa and walked directly to the Japanese restaurant he wanted.

 

They found a seat as soon as they arrived. There were lots of people in the mall but they barely go to a Japanese restaurant and that's why Yonghwa chose this kind of serving. He knew that people here would go for something in their own country like kimchi or ramen or whatever. They got tabke menus pretty fast, too and after they ordered, Yonghwa was put into a deep thought.

 

 Seohyun should be happy, right? After all, it's Cho Kyuhyun whom he had told that they're more than friends. Shouldn't she be happy?! Except...

 

"Yah, Seohyun-ah!" He shouted, a bit too loud that everyone looked at him.

 

"Yah, low down your voice," She hissed as she rolled her eyes. She's still a bit mad from what happened earlier.

 

"Okay, okay," He uttered in a low voice.

 

"Seohyun, answer me honestly, okay?" He uttered seriously as he held Seohyun's hand and stared deeply into her eyes.

 

"Are you still in-love with Cho Kyuhyun?"

 


Soooo. What? XD