What the heck?!

It's All Because of You

V

(What the Heck?!)

 

Kyuhyun's P.O.V

                       I was in deep thought when a heard a phone rang. I looked around to see who is it from but then all eyes are on me and it hit me, It's my phone! Curse it! I took out my phone and saw it's my dad. Can't he call later?!

 

"E-excuse me, I have to answer this." I apologetically looked at my teacher who is now glaring at me but she eventually nodded. I went outside to answer the call.

 

"Hello? Dad I'm currently in a class." I told him directly without him greeting.

 

"The driver will pick you up there, I already called your principal that we have to talk." He answered.

 

"You're in Korea? and what is that thing we're going to talk that I need to go there immediately? We could talk after my classes." I bombard him with questions.


"Firs of all, Yes. Secondly, you'll know what we're about to talk about when you're here and no, we can't talk after your classes, your mom and I will go back to the States later" he answered my question. but wait...

 

"Mom is with you?!" I excitedly asked.

 

"Yah! Yah! Cho Kyuhyun! When I called you seemed to be uninterested but when you learned your mom is here you're like that?! Where's the father-son relationship with that?!" He asked me faking that he's offended.


"I'm also excited when you called appa!" I defended myself.

 

"That's more like it!" He exclaimed.

 

"It's just that I'm more excited when I heard mommy is there! Bye appa, I'm hunging up!" I as I heard him saying "Aish" before I hung up.

 

My parents and I are close unlike the other rich kids who is hates their parents, maybe I grew up not hating them because they always try their best to contact me whenever they have time and they are always present whenever there are occasions like my birthday which they always cancel all of their appointments. Christmas which they choose to stay home all day, new year where they stay late at night just to clebrate with me no matter how tired they are and no matter how many works are waiting for them the next day, also when I am a child they never miss any of the family gathering at school, they're always present and note: they've never been late.

 

So yeah, my parents are family-oriented so that's why my noona and I are very close to them. Oh! and in times like this, that they are in Korea, even they are busy, they always try to find time to see me and my noona even for just an hour to have lunch or dinner or so. I'm always happy whenever they do that but why am I nervous now? Oh well~!

 

after an hour or so, the driver arrived. I excused myself from class and then went directly to our house.

 

"Mommy~~~~~~~!" I sang as I entered our house.

 

Two heads from the kitchen greeted me. It's my mom and dad, and if you are asking why mom and da d is in the kitchen, it's obviously because they're cooking, yes, my parents cook unlike the other rich out there. To make this story short, our family belongs to the rich families when we're talking about money but if we talk about family relationship we're a bit different from them.

 

"Yah! Cho Kyuhyun! You always find your mommy but not your daddy~!" My father went out of the kitchen, for my mother kicked him out for burning the dish! xD

 

"It's because he loves me more!" My mother teased from inside.

 

"It's okay daddy~! I love you more~!!" Ahra Noona entered the house.

 

"My baby girl~!" My father sand as he welcomed noona wih a hug. I rolled my eyes as I stood up to go to the kitchen.

 

"Mommy~!" I exclaimed as I enter the big kitchen of ours, which I only enter when my mommy is here.

 

"Wae~?" My mother sang back.

 

"Appa and Noona is being sweet again~!" I exclaimed. I actually looks like a son telling her mom a child stole my candy away but I don't mind. My mommy loves me~!

 

"Is my Kyuhyunnie Jealous~?" She teased. I just hugged her.

 

"Aigoo~! Kyuhyunnie~!" My mother said as she hugged me back.

 

"Go now~! I still have to cook" My mother said.


"Can I help you with cooking mommy?" I asked her.

 

"Kyuhyun, you and I both know you have no hope in cooking" She teased me again, I just pouted as I made my way outside where my noona and dad is... talking seriously? They suddenly stopped when I came in.

 

"Kyuhyun can we talk?" My father said seriously. This is not good. I didn't fail any test, haven't I? I didn't make any naughty things except tease my noona everyday, right? Aish!
 

"What is it, appa?" I asked him formally. I only call him as appa when we're talking about serious things and base on what I'm seeing we're talking seriously.

 

"Do you have a girlfriend now Kyuhyun?" I shook my head.

 

"Have you ever had a girlfriend?" I shook my head once again

 

"Son, I'm sorry for asking this but tell it to me straight, are you gay?" He asked me as my eyes widened

 

"APPA!" I yelled.


"No need to yell, young man. I'm just asking" He snapped back. I took my seat once again.

 

"Why are you asking this appa?" I asked him

 

"You know our family tradition right Kyuhyun?" My father asked me. I nodded.

 

"The tradition which we need to get married t the age of 20 and engaged at the age of 18?" I asked. My father nodded. Then something hit me. I'm already 18 years old!

 

"Oh no appa! You're not gonna set me up, aren't you?" I looked at him with pitiful eyes.

 

"No" He answered timidly but this made me breathe normally.

 

"For now, no" He continued. This sentence made me look at him.

 

"You need to find a girlfriend, Cho Kyuhyun. Or else I will arrange a marriage for you." He said. I looked at him.

 

"I'll give you 3 weeks" He continued.

 

"WHAT?! WHERE THE HECK WILL I FIND MYSELF A GIRLFRIEND THAT FAST?!" I yelled. The is wrong with this father of mine?

 

"That's your problem" He said as he walked his way through the kitchen.

 

What the heck?!

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Annyeong~! First of all, I wanna say that seohyun WILL NOT be the one who will be engaged to Kyuhyun what's going to happen is far far from that. Secondly, I feel the need to say MIANHAMNIDA! Mianhe for not updating so soon~! But please understand that your author-nim is very busy with school and as you all know I only have 1 hour time to surf the net when it's weekdays and that time is used for researching and doing my homeworks, if not, I'm reading histories for future references. I missed you all, seriously~! But anyways, Kamsamnida for waiting~!

 

Shout-out to my new subbies~!

smurfytanrainingoddess,  YouAreTheOne_20

 

And i wanna reply the people who commented~!
 

storymaker123: Yes, he did. Updated ~!

supergenerations_25: He will~! ~kkk Updated~!