A New Found Friend

It's All Because of You

VII

(A New Found Friend)

 

Seohyun's P.O.V

"Who does he think he is? Not because he's popular and all, he could dump girls like that," I said. I was shocked when he stopped and stared at me. Instead of getting scared or frightened, I glared at him then I walked away. Actually, I'm going to approach the pitiful girl.

 

"You haven't change, Cho Kyuhyun. Tsk. Tsk. Tsk," I thought as I approached the pitiful girl on the floor. He left her there, sobbing and looking like a desperate woman kneeling there. Tsk. Tsk. Tsk. Cho Kyuhyun, you punk! I really hate you!

 

"Come on," I offered my hand to the girl, who is now hiding her face from embarassment and depression. She looked at me with her teary eyes. I moved my hand closer to her and I'm glad that she accepted it. 

 

All of the eyes we're on us, but I don't really care. I care about this girl, this girl who's heart is pierced into pieces because of a jerk.

 

I don't know when, but we reached the garden. She then sat on one bench, then she started sobbing, again.

 

"I love him, I really do," She whispered, sobbing. I don't know why, but I feel her pain. Maybe because I was once like her? I don't know.

 

"It hurts, It really hurts. Actually, me being embarassed don't even hurt a bit, what hurt most is that, the man I love. My inspiration, my one true love won't love me back," She then sobbed again. I looked at her pitifully.


"I understand," I said with teary eyes. I really wanna cry and I don't know why~! She looked at me.

 

"You don't understand, you wouldn't understand. You're too beautiful to not be loved," She told me while looking down. I lifted her chin up and smiled at her.

 

"Is physical appearance the only base for love?" I asked her, she stared at me.

 

"It's not all, but it is one." She replied.

 

"Oh, Is that so? Maybe that's why I was dumped once. Believe it or not, I was once dumped by the same guy," I smiled at her. She looked at me, confused.

 

"Yes, Believe it or not, he dumped me,too. I was depressed as you are," I said as I reminisce the past, talking to her.

 

Flashback 0.3

 
I went home, crying. I have been trying for these tears not to come out, but, they don’t let me control them. 
 
 
It just hurts, it hurts that he dumped me just like that. 
 
 
Just when I want to prove them that Cho Kyuhyun is a lot more different from his stone-hearted image, well, it became vice versa. Those people actually proved ME wrong. He is indeed a cold-hearted jerk! He doesn’t care about your feelings, he just consider his own.
 
 
“I hate you! I hate you! I hate you, Cho Kyuhyun!” I yelled at my pillow. 
 
 
I then punched it. Actually, I harassed it. How I wish he’s this pillow.
 
 
“I HATE YOU! I HATE THAT YOU’RE THE ONE I LOVED! I HATE THAT I FELL FOR YOU! I HATE THAT I EVEN MET YOU! I HATE YOU!” I shouted once again as tears fell more.
 
 
For the first time, I am able to yell like this. For the first time, I am able to wreck things, and this is because, for the first time in my life, I am hurt badly.
 
End of Flashback
 
 
“Our only difference is, I cried because he humiliated me and because he rejected me while you, are crying, only because he rejected you,” I looked at her. She cried once again. I hugged her.
 
 
“I love him too much,” She said in my arms. 
 
 
“I also used to love him as much,” I told her. 
 
 
I extended me arms, for me to see her. I wiped her tears away.
 
 
“I know how much it hurts. I’ve gone through too much pain, too. I was also once in the situation where I’m asking myself why, but something woke me up that I should move on and let him and the world see that I am not as weak as they see me. I decided to stand up. I decided to start a new with myself to let him see he doesn’t deserve me and my tears,” I smiled at her and she finally smiled back!
 
There was a silence between us two. I’m thinking about him. Yes, Cho Kyuhyun, he really hasn’t change, does he? He’s still the Cho Kyuhyun from back then, He’s still that Jerk that hurt me badly. He’s still the guy who proved me wrong that there’s something in him that made me Love him. In short, he’s still CHO KYUHYUN.
 
 
“Thank you,” She told me. I smiled at her.
 
 
“That’s no problem. I was once in your situation, right? I’m just giving advice from what I learned,” I said, jokingly. She and I both chuckled. I then cupped her face.
 
 
“Remember this, God, sometimes give us what we deserve not what we desire. Our desires might be a small and few things but we deserve a lot more than we expected,” I told her my favorite quotation. She smiled at me once again.
 
 
“You will find your prince charming, one day, and that’s not Cho Kyuhyun. Because you deserve someone than that Jer--- Him. Someday, you’ll look back and Cho Kyuhyun will just be a part of your past. A part that is already forgotten but the lesson is still there. Someday, you’ll find a much better man that’ll treat you and love you, just as like as what you deserve,” I advised her once again. 
 
 
I don’t really know why, but I feel so light with this girl, maybe because we’ve gone through a common phase? I don’t know.
 
 
“You’ve been giving me so much good advises but I still don’t know your name,” She and I chuckled. Throughout this long story, we haven’t said our names to each other!
 
 
“Seo Joo-Hyun but I prefer to be called as Seohyun.”
 
 
“Qian Song but I prefer to be Victoria.” 
 
 
“We should be friends!” I told her excitedly. I really want to be friend with her and I don’t know why! 
 
 
“I know right!”  And we both chuckled.
 
 
I looked at her. I saw how messy she looks. I saw how broken she is behind those smiles. I the tears she’s hiding. I can see her pain.
 
 
I can see that because I was once as messy as her, I was once broken as her, I was also once hiding my tears behind my tears, I was once like her but I was able to stand up. I was able to build my broken heart. 
 
 
It’s hard, it’s very hard, I know. I know because I experienced all of the things she’s going through, ALONE.
 
 
 That’s why I want to help this girl, I feel like the need of helping this lonely girl. 
 
 
I want to be with her through her battle for I know how much it hurts to fight alone, to stand up alone, and to hide your tears through your smiles, for you to show the people around you that you are strong. I know how hard it is that when you want to cry, you can’t because you don’t want people to worry about you, you don’t want them to see you weak.
 
 
I don’t want her to experience those things, well, technically, she would go through things but I don’t want her to be alone. I want her to at least have even me. Her FRIEND.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
"what hurt most is that, the man I love. My inspiration, my one true love won't love me back," Victoria, I feel you! xD
 
ANYWAYS, here's another chapter for all of you! because author-nim aren't that busy these days and I'm already making it up to you for I won't be updating too much next week for first quarter exams will come soon! TT-TT Poor me! So I think I'll be updating 2 more chapter for the next 2 days! YEAH!!!!
 
Shout out again for my new subby!
 
And I want to reply those who commented~!
storymaker123:  Yes, he's still the same~! Glad someone understand him ^^. Updated
BLACKJACK_SHINee-lov: hmmm, I can't think of a reply by what you said T-T anyways, just please also understand kyuhyun's side~! Thank you~! Updated.