Seohyun? As in Seo Joo-Hyun?! That nerd?!

It's All Because of You

II

(Seohyun? As in Seo Joo-Hyun?)

 

Kyuhyun's P.O.V

I literally jumped off bed as I saw the time. I'm LATE! I'm late for the first day of school! ! I showered for 10 minutes as I hurriedly went down while still putting on my shirt. I didn't bother to go to the kitchen, for I dashed off to school with my car. I literally flew off my car as I searched for my homeroom. After 4-5 minutes I finally found it! I was glad to see my friends inside but I was delighted that our teacher isn't there. I high fived my friends as I sat on an empty seat.


"Cho Kyuhyun is unusually early today, eh?" Sungmin hyung asked. I looked at him weirdly and confusedly. He pointed to the homeroom class which reads 7:00! (classes starts at 8) The fudge! Did the time turned back? But, wait, now that I realized it, I must've red the time wrong from 6:40 to 8:30! The ! Seriously! Sungmin hyung must've knew what happened because he laughed as he told me.

 

"Idiocy can never be cured, maknae" I just rolled my eyes on him as I banged my head on the table.

 

Oh! Because of my idiocy I even forgot to introduce myself, I'm Cho Kyuhyun, 18 years old. Often reffered to as the cold-hearted prince. Well, I'm not really a cold-hearted but I don't want to interfere's people instincts plus I really don't mind them because that is not true. I'm called as cold-hearted prince for, they say, I'm ignorant. I'm not ignorant! They just don't know "timing". Do you know the feeling when you're busy and they keep on bugging you and you get annoyed that you ignore them? Well, that always happens to me that's why they say I'm ignorant. Anyways, I'm also called as the cold hearted prince for I dump girls. I dump them because I don't like them, I mean, just look at them! Too flirty and too girly! Believe it or not, I never had a girlfriend neither did I fell in-love. Yes, I had a crush but it never got further that that. I don't know why I never had a girlfriend, seriously, maybe because I never found the girl who will love me for ME? Most of the girls here in school only like me because of my poularity and my money and some just want a tutor! I just want a girl who will love me because of my other side not just because I'm poular and such! Will I find a girl like that? hmmmm. Anyways, I'm a game addict, I guess all people know that and I'm addicted to food ~kkkk. I didn't noticed time because the bell already rang and soon afer the bell the teacher entered with a new student. She's beautiful, I should say and all the guys and the room are actually drooling right now, including my friends! She's wearing a simple white dress with a white bow on her head but wait, Hmmm, she seems familiar.

 

"Hello~! My name is Seo Joo-Hyun but I prefer to be called as Seohyun. I'm new so please treat me nicely" She happily said as the guys, including my friends drooled over her while the girls are envious of her goddess like beauty, I was shocked by what I heard as her name.

 

Seohyun? As in Seo Joo-Hyun?! That nerd?!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi everyone~! It's me your author~! How are you~? ~kkk this chappie was supposed to be out since yesterday but my time limit on using my laptop got timed (I only use my laptop 1 hr/day when it's weekdays) plus, I have so so so so many assignments and I'm so so so tired~! Anyways, here it is! What do you think? Comment and subscribe everyone~! Kamsamnida~!

 

Oh~ And I have new subscribers~!

benosuju,hugs_kissessupergenerations_25aLiceLee,

 imsoinlove_seokyuhit0rigurashiVanidaamyrosli

 

Let's now reply to the comments!

KyuuVlove321: Thank you~! =D

AdelineM: You wouldn't have to wait so long~! I'll update as often as I can =D 

supergenerations_25: Thanks you~! Updated~!

storymaker123: ready as she could ever be! Updated~!

splashingsone: Updated =)

Jenniferton: yes~ Yeyyy~!

 

Oh! I wanna thank you all for the support you're giving me though this story is only starting. Because of you who are supporting this fic, This story have already 20 subscribers by 2 chapters! and have many wonderful comments below~! Kamsamnida for the support and love~!

 

Those who have twitter accounts, follow me @18_trixia~! You can ask questions and such there in twitter, just tell me if your my reader or what, okay? Okay byeee~! Imma go to dreamland right now~! I still have classes tommorow~!