A Beautiful Night

It's All Because of You

 

A Beautiful Night

XIII

 

Seohyun's P.O.V

Okay, what I did earlier was embarassing but I finally got over it, Thanks to Kyuhyun's father who called as out to eat.

 

"So Hija, this year is your last year in High School, what would be your course when you take up college?" His father's voice rang into my ears.

 

"Uhm, Since my parents are inclined with fashion, I think I'll take the course of designing, but I'm also thinking of business management, sir," I formally said.

 

"You can call me Uncle, hija," His father softly said.

 

Now that I observe his family, Kyuhyun probably inherited a lot from his mother, because his father is too nice! Not that his mother isn't but they both kinda have this feel of 'Touch me and you're dead' aura around them but his father have a 'I'm a kind-hearted man' aura. I wonder what his sister is like? 

 

"I'm home!"

 

Speaking of his sister, there she is!

 

"Noona!" Kyuhyun looked up nd welcomed his sister with a warm smile.

 

Wait! Did I just saw Kyuhyun smile? Like seriously?! I mean, I'm overreacting, yes, but never had I saw this guy smile! It's a always a smirk or a smug smile but not this smile of his. 

 

"Hello," Kyuhyun's sister smiled back at him and went directly to me.

 

"Uhm, Hello," I awkwardly smiled. i could hear Kyuhyun's sister chuckle.

 

"What's your name?" She genuinely asked.

 

"Uhm, My name's Seohyun," I stood up from my seat and bowed.

 

"Oh! No need to be too formal," She raised my shin up and sent me one of the most beautiful smile one could ever seen.

 

The more I meet Kyuhyun's family, the more I know about them. In my conclusion, Kyuhyun inherited A LOT from his mother while Unnie and Uncle have the same good aura revolving around them. 

 

"Let's eat," She motioned me to my seaat before going to hers and joining us for dinner.

 

The dinner wasn't actually as quiet as I'm used to and No, it wasn't a bad thing. It was actually good. I never had a dinner with my parents, well, not actually, I had a dinner with them but it's either they're in rush or it's not so privae at all. To make the story short, My famil and I never had FAMILY DINNER.

 

"Are you okay, Seohyun?" Kyuhyun's mom asked me, probably noticing I spaced out.

 

"huh? Uhm, Yes, I'm fine, auntie," I replied and smiled.

 

"Oh, Kyuhyun, after dinner, Me and your mom have to talk to you, okay?" Kyuhyun's dad uttered as he put a slice of the beef meat into his mouth. I could see Kyuhyun gulped.

 

"Don't worry, It's about the business," His father whispered, maybe hoping I wouldn't hear, unfortunately, I did.

 

"Okay," Kyuhyun uttered s he silently continued his dinner.

 

I silently giggled how this man beside me suddenly looked cute, so he's actually like this when his family is around? If so, then WOW! Just wow.

 

Cho Kyuhyun, you never really fail to amaze the heck out of me.

-----

"You might catch a cold," Someone from behind me trailed off as he/she put a jacket to cover me and what shocked me when I looked back is to see Kyuhyun. Yes, Cho Kyuhyun.

 

"Thank you," was all I could respond. I don't know why but I don't feel like teasing or getting the revenge I want right now. 

 

"What are you doing here?" He asked me, breaking the silence that had been covering the two of us for a while.

 

"Just thinking," I answered without looking at him. I'm just looking into an empty space thinking about the things Kyuhyun have that I don't; a happy family.

 

"About what?" He asked, shocking me, Is the Cho Kyuhyun asking me this?

 

"Things," I once again answered timidlly. 

 

"Like?" Another question. Who would've thought Cho Kyuhyun could be this talkative?

 

"You know, you're lucky," I faced him and smiled.

 

"You have this kind of family," I smiled once more, but now, into an empty space.

 

"The family I never had," Tears flowed without me actually noticing it and to my shock, Kyuhyun wiped it.

 

"You know, everyone has a perfect family, you just have to learn to appreciate it," Kyuhyun smiled at me.

 

"But why are they like that? I'm an only child yet they can't take care of me that well, I envy you, you have a sister, your parents seems great and your family's bond is beyond unbreakable," I admitted. Why am I saying this to him? I don't know why either.

 

"Kyuhyun-ssi, Mr. Cho wants to see you," A butler called out.

 

"Will you be okay here alone?" To my shock, the mighty Cho Kyuhyun asked me a question, I thought he would never asked.

 

So he has this side? If so, then can I please take back what I said earlier, Cho Kyuhyun with his family is an Angel.

 

"I will be," I smiled at him. To my dismay, this isn't the right time and place -or maybe person- to mess up the cute atmosphere in the background so I just answered the right answer to be given.

 

"Okay," and with that he left, leaving me alone, here, in the rooftop of their beautiful house where you could see the beautiful night sky, filled with stars and the shining moon.

 

"What a beautiful night~"

 


Update!! HAHA, I just had the urge to write, so please enjoy this chappie and for the first time in the history of this story, they had a sweet scene! XD Enjoy!! Comment, Subscribe and let your author feel loved!!