Eh?

It's All Because of You

Eh?

XVII

 

No One's P.O.V

"Ugh! I hate you, Cho Kyuhyun!" Seohyun shouted for the nth time as she threw another punch on her pillow.

 

"I should've known better!" She scolded herself as she threw the said pillow across the room.

 

"Ugh! Why did I ever think that you'll keep your promise?" Realizing that she threw her pillow on the other side of her room, she grabbed another one and punched it again, venting her anger to the poor thing.

 

"Ugh! You!" *punch "You're such a jerk!" *punch

 

"I really hate you!" She shouted as lied down and covered her face with the pillow before shouting her lungs out.

 

She uncovered her face, still with that angry expression on her face.

 

"Just wait, Cho, you'll regret this!" She cursed.

 

*Ding Dong 

 

The sound of the doorbell echoed to the whole house, making Seohyun stand and go to the door with the same expression.

 

"Who's that?" She loudly uttered as she went to the hole of the door to see who that person is but as far as she could see, nobody's outside.

 

A loud sound, coming from the bell was once gain heard, so Seohyun opened the door up carrying an annoyed expression.

 

"Surprise!" A man jumped in-front of Seohyun but as soon as he saw Seohyun's -still not adapted to the situation- annoyed face,he frowned. 

 

"Is that what I'll get from you -whom I haven't seen for like 6 years-  after a surprise visit?" He pouted.

 

Seohyun -finally- adapted to the situation and then yelled "Omo! Yong~! You're here! What are you doing here? How did you know where I live? Omo! I missed you so so so much!"

 

"I missed you too, Hyunnie~" He chuckled.

 

"Come on inside!" Seohyun excitedly giggled.

 

"Sure," He uttered as they both went inside Seohyun's condo unit.

 

"Nice place," he commented which Seohyun answered with an angelic smile.

 

"Yong~ I still can't believe you're here! I mean, how long has it been? 6 years since the last time I saw you! Well except -of course- our phone calls and chats but still! You surprised me! You could've told me you're coming!" She chanted happily.

 

The said man just chuckled, and uttered, "If I had told you earlier then don't you think this would've been a surprise?"

 

"Still!" Seohyun paused and pouted. 

 

"You could've told me you're back in Seoul!" She continued.

 

"Yeah, says the one who didn't even told me she went back," He teased, full of sarcasm.

 

"If I didn't bother to ask your parents then I wouldn't even know you're here!" He continued, pouting.

 

"Oh, so they do know I went back," She sarcastically said.

 

"Hyunnie, they still care you know," He comforted her just to be answered by Seohyun rolling her eyes.

 

"I see that," She uttered, sarcasm was obvious from the tone of her voice.

 

"Ah! Why are you like this?" He complained. "You should be happy!" He half-shouted as he took Seohyun's hand.

 

"Let's go!" Seohyun chirped happily.

 

"Where?" He asked.

 

"To the mall~" Seo sang.

 

"Ah~ Why~? I'm tired! I just went here to talk to you!" He complained. One thing he hates: Malls.

 

"Yeah, we'll talk there!" Seohyun convinced.

 

"I want to talk to you SITTING," Emphasis were obviously given at the last word.

 

"Oh come on, Yong~ We'll just eat and go home, I am not cooking you any food," She whined.

 

"The last time you said that, 6 years ago, we ended up shopping before eating!" He whined which Seohyun answered with a laugh.

 

----

In the end, Seohyun won over Yonghwa, dragging him to the mall.'

 

"Where should we eat?" Yonghwa asked as soon as they entered the mall.

 

"You pick," Seohyun uttered, busily finding a shop to drag Yonghwa later.

 

"How about Japanese restaurant?" He suggested. Seohyun gave him an 'are-you-serious-look?'

 

"Tell me you're joking. You're there for almost 6 years, aren't you tired of Japanese foods?" She unbelievably asked.

 

"Why? Look at you, you're here in Korea since you were born, aren't you tired of Korean foods?" He sarcastically answered her.

 

By the way, they're like this. People usually call them 'tom and jerry' but as the cartoon is, one can't live without the other. So basically, they get along at this state.

 

Walking and walking and searching for a Japanese restaurant, they finally found one but before they could approach the said restaurant, Yonghwa meets someone who he's dying to meet ever since High School. The ever so famous, to his ears and eyes... Kyuhyun. Cho Kyuhyun.

 


 

Hi everyone! *Runs and Hide! Sorry for not updating for TOO LONG. and Thank you for waiting and sorry, really, I was very very very very busy with stuffs, anyways, this is all I could say because it's already midnight here, so annyeong~ Please do comment and subscribe~