Disappointed

It's All Because of You

Disappointed

XVI

 

No One's P.O.V

                              Seohyun had been pacing aroung the room for about 30 minutes. It's only 9:00, yet there she is, fully dressed, ready to go. Excited? Yes, she is. Very excited, to be exact. 

 

All her life, she'd been hearing how fun amusement park is and she envy her classmates... very much. Part of her is jealous because they'd gotten into an amusement park but a big part of her is jealous because they went there with their parents. 

 

All her life, she'd been invicible to her parents, they work and work and work and work. They never paid attention to her.

 

This is why Seohyun grew independently: she learned to take care of herself at a young age; she learned how to go to places by herself; and she learned to lean on the cold wall when she's hurt. 

 

Nevertheless, she still wants attention from her parents, that's why she studied hard and -for your information- her transformation isn't all for Kyuhyun, a big part is, but some part of her heart did it, because she wants to be close with her mom. After all what she did, she still recieved... Nothing.

 

Seohyun didn't even notice the tears that had escape her eyes. All the thoughts just made her cry. 

 

"All I want is to be loved, eomma, appa," she whispered as more tears fell.

 

"Aish~" she sniffed and wiped her tears.

 

"I shouldn't be crying," She told herself as she fixed herself.

______________________________________________

 

Another hour passed just like that, Seohyun thinking deeply and crying to herself. 

 

She somehow managed to stop and looked at the clock, it's 10 and there's no Kyuhyun yet.

 

She sighed, "of course, he's late."

_______________________________________________


With much anxiety, 30 minute had passed again. Seohyun kept thinking and thinking. 

 

"Where the heck is he?!" She finally blurted out as she took her phone out and dialled someone's number.

 

"Cho Kyuhyun, Where the heck are you!?" She yellled as soon as the latter picked his phone up.

 

"Seohyun, I'm really sorry but I can't take you to the park, now," Kyuhyun uttered.

 

"WHAT!?" Seohyun yelled once more.

 

"There's an emergency, I'm really sorry," Kyuhyun calmly said.

 

From the tone of his voice, Seohyun's heart somehow softened, he seems like he had gone through a lot and it's fine if they don't go now.

 

"It's okay Kyuhyun. Let's just arrange another day," She sighed.

 

"Thank you," Kyuhyun uttered with a visible smile.

 

Seohyun was about to hang up when she heard a voice she didn't like.

 

"Oppa~" Someone sang so sweetly that Seohyun cringe at the tone.

 

She was about to yell at the phone when she learned that he already hung up.

 

"So you cancelled this out, to be with a girl?!" She yelled. 

 

Disappointed? Yes, she is. She's VERY disappointed.

 


Holla~ Sorry for the short update and sorry for your long wait~