Kyuhyun's side of story

It's All Because of You

IV

(Kyuhyun's side of story)

 

Kyuhyun's P.O.V

 

"Hello, Mr. Cho Kyuhyun, It's nice meeting you again" She said with a smirk(?) on her face.

 

"Seohyun? as in, Seo Joo-Hyun?" I asked with my mouth hanging wide open

 

"Yes, it's me, it's been quite a while right?" She answered while I closed my mouth but still in deep thought.

 

"Ah, Yes, How are you?" I asked after getting out of my shock.

 

"Ah, I'm good, pretty much changed" She answered me.

 

I just nodded as she started listening to the teacher but I, I just couldn't keep my eyes off of this girl, no I mean, LADY in front of me, besides that she is stunning, there is something that've change with this girl. She's not the nerdy Seohyun back then, she is not the bullied one, and most of all, she's much much much more different from the girl I dumped.

 

To all of you asking, I didn't dumped Seohyun because she's a nerd or something like that. To be honest, I like her back then, she's one 'crush' talking about then but I'm also too afraid that she's just one of the OTHER girls who are just using me. Lemme have a flashback on my own.

 

Flashback 0.2

I saw her while I'm on stage, I was trembling because she's there but she's also the reason why i'm striving to perfect the song, and actually this song is for her.

 

[[English Version]]

There’s no one like you, even if I look around it’s just like that, where else to look for?

A good person like you, a good person like you, with a good heart like you, a gift as great as you
How lucky that I’m the person who will try his hard to protect you, where else to look for?
A happy guy like me, a happy guy like me, the guy with the happiest smile like me

Your two warm hands gets cold when I’m cold
Your heart that used to be strong becomes sensitive when I’m hurt
Take my hands silently, hold me silently, I’m only wishing for such little comforts
You don’t know my heart that wanted to do more just for you

Call out my heart, free my soul
It always felt like the first time, these remaining days are more than the time that I came to love you

There’s no one like you, even if I look around it’s just like that, where else to look for?
A good person like you, a good person like you, with a good heart like you, a gift as great as you
How lucky that I’m the person who will try his hard to protect you, where else to look for?
A happy guy like me, a happy guy like me, the guy with the happiest smile like me

When my greedy heart  gradually search to other directions
When my mind can’t handle whenever my greed grow even more
I know all those reasons that clearly says that you’re here, it’s the only one
I’m always thankful. I could do better as you do

Call out my heart, free my soul
It always felt like the first time, these remaining days are more than the time that I came to love you

There’s no one like you, even if I look around it’s just like that, where else to look for?
A good person like you, a good person like you, with a good heart like you, a gift as great as you
How lucky that I’m the person who will try his hard to protect you, where else to look for?
A happy guy like me, a happy guy like me, the guy with the happiest smile like me

You know, I’m a little bit shy sometimes, you don’t know but you’re burning like the sun, please understand my feelings
Even those girls that appears on TV shows are sparkling, you’re always be the one in my eyes (I’m going crazy crazy Baby)
Hearing you tell me that you love me, I have everything in this world, You & I, You’re so fine, is there someone like you?
I love you Oh, please know it, to me there’s only you, that I stupidly see you as my everything

We arrived on the same road, we’re just the same, how surprising, how grateful, it’s love

There’s no one like you, even if I look around it’s just like that, where else to look for?
A good person like you, a good person like you, with a good heart like you, a gift as great as you
How lucky that I’m the person who will try his hard to protect you, where else to look for?
A happy guy like me, a happy guy like me, the guy with the happiest smile like me

 

I sang the song which ended too soon, I still wanna see her but, oh well~! Like I said, i never fell in love, Seohyun's just one of my crushes, and one of the girls I admire, she's beautiful, yes, without those glasses and those braces, believe me she is. She's smart, she's top 1 in class and most of all she's different from other girls, she's shy and she would never confess to guys but she will wait for guys to court her instead, She's not too flirty, she's not even flirty to start it with and she don't like me, that's what matters most.

 

I'm weird. I know! I like girls who don't like me because 1) they are not like those flirty girls who is clinging around like monkeys and 2) it's because they don't see me as the 'popular, rich, genius, cold-hearted prince' they see me as me, that's why they don't like me. That's what matters to me most.

 

Anyways, I my PSP to have a game console, everyone was leaving but I don't give a damn, I'm playing! I knew I was alone when I heard footsteps, I took a quick glance to see it's Seohyun, I 'continued' playing my PSP, though, I'm losing to atleast hide my excitement she's here, you know the feeling when your grade school crush is in front of you and you want to jump up and down on the spot? that's what I'm feeling right now but I restrained my self from jumping cause it would be embarrassing! She walked closer, So I pretended to be cool.

 

"Do you need something, Seohyun-ssi?" I asked her nicely. Oh yeah! 1 point!

 

"I-Uhhh, uhmmm, I" She stuttered. I kept a poker face but it was totally CUTE!

 

"You what?" I asked cooly. Does she needs any help with something? Assignments, or tutoring cause I would be more than glad to help her so.

 

"Iloveyouchokyuhyun,sincegradeschoolbutIwasafraidtotellyoubuthereIamnowtellingyouILOVEYOU!" I promise! I didn't understood any of the word she said!

 

"I didn't understand even a word, could you please talk slowly?" I asked her.

 

"Cho kyuhyun, since grade school I wanted to tell you this but I was afraid and I don't have the courage to speak this up but here Iam now telling you I Love you" She whispered the last part but I heard each and every word of it. It's like a cold water was poured onto me. Just when I thought she's different. She's just like the others

 

"I don't like you, to be honest." This isn't being honest but she's just like the other girls. She just see me because I'm Cho Kyuhyun. She's not different. She will never be different. She stared at me with pitiful eyes. Why do I feel guilty? AISH!

 

"If you still don't get it I'm dumping you" I told her coldly, then, tears started to form on her eyes. Of all the girls that cried in-front of me, she's the only and one person I'm affected with. AISH! Then I heard laughter, I looked at the direction and saw it is coming from my co-singers/actor/actresses. I could see her as shocked as I am.

 

"Someday, Cho Kyuhyun, you'll regret this" She told me. I told you! She's not different at all, even her lines aren't different from the otherd and of course, being titled as the cold-hearted prince:

 

"I'll wait for that, sweetie." I said before leaving her there.

 

End of flashback.

 

Oh! Now that I analyzed it. Did she do all that because of her promise? If yes, then WOW! She sure knows how to keep a promise but I also promise that I won't regret. but the thing is, I don't know how to fond a promise!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Annyeong~! This is your author-nim again~!!! I just wanna share, I've learned something in 2 previous chapters, so the thing is "See everyone's point of view" It's not acceptable JUST to use ONE's P.O.V you got to know all for you to judge fairly. In science, It's like one of the qualities of a good researcher/scientist 

Open-mindedness - Should listen to others' views and examine them thoroughly. [[Thanks to my thesis xD]]

 

And also in relationship or friendship, always try to see each other's side everytime you have an argument. For us to know, if they are hiding his/her feeling for you. Sometimes we doesn't even know that they are already angry but don't have because we never even asked for their opinion. You should always knows what your partner think then give your own opinion not about what he/she said but with what the argument is about. Don't go contrast her/his opinion because it's their opinion not yours, that is why God gave us mouths and voices for our opinion to be heard. Now, if you will just go contrast their opinion and think that your opinion is right then why let them talk, right? So yeah, that's it! 

 

What do you think? hehehehe.

 

Oh! I have new subscribers~!

DarkShadows123soshicueTheRandom

 

I also want to reply those who commented =)

 

benosuju: ~kkkk, me too! Updated~!

flupyjinx: Maybe, maybe not~! That's why it's called fiction. =D Updated~

AdelineM: It'll come out soon~!

i_love_seohyun: ~kkkk

storymaker123: Here is his side of the story~! Updated~!

SuperGeneration_SeoKRead his side of the story first =)) Updated~!     

 

I'm off to dreamland now everyone~! Good night~!