What Have I Gotten Myself Into?

It's All Because of You

IX

(What Have I Gotten Myself Into?)

 

Seohyun's P.O.V

 

I stood frozen from what I heard earlier.

 

"Did Kyuhyun just claimed me as his girl?" I asked myself, not knowing how to react.

 

"Should I be mad?" I once again asked myself.

 

"Should I stay cool?"

 

"Should I deny?" 

 

"Why would I deny a thing that's not even true?" I smacked myself mentally and then started questioning myself again.

 

"Why would Kyuhyun claimed me as his girl?"

 

"Why would he do such thing when, in the first place, he rejected me." 

 

I was brought to reality again with the fingers snapping and an evil guy with a smirk plastered on his face.

 

"Enjoying it, sweetie?" He told me which brought up the heat of anger in me.

 

"Yah! Cho Kyuhyun! Did you just claimed me as your girlfriend to YOUR father?! You punk! I don't even like you! I don't even want to see your face and you're saying that I'm YOUR girl?! You punk! Get your hopes and brain straight, please!" I yelled at him. He just stood after me, cooly.

 

"Yah! Who are you calling a punk! You---" I didn't even bothered letting him finish as my palm was once again about to hit his face biut he caught it and made me move closer to him.

 

He stared deeply onto me while my stupid heart keeps beating rapidly. I can't take it, I need to do something!

 

"You punk! Let me go!" I yelled again, trying hard not to stutter and to break. Gladly, I succeded not doing so.

 

"L-listen, what happened earlier is out of pressure, it won't spill on anyone else, it just with the two of us and.. well my parents. I wont bother you anymore after that," He stuttered and walked away quickly.

 

"Yah! Cho Kyuhyun! Cho Kyuhyun!!" I yelled, but to no avail, he ignored me. 

 

Aish! This guy!

 

Kyuhyun's P.O.V

 

I don't know why I pulled her into me when I saw her palm approaching me again. I could just hold her arm, right? Aish!

 

And the time we stared into each others' eyes felt like we we're the only guy in this world. The feeling is strange but it's a feeling I... like.

 

"Aish! Cho Kyuhyun get your head straight!" I told myself angrily as I entered my car to go home.

 

I entered our house to see it's empty, maybe my parents already left, then my noona popped out-of-nowhere, shpcking me a little. I smiled at her.

 

"Hello, noona," I greeted het exhaustedly.

 

Besides what happened earlier, I'm also exhausted because of school. Paper works, project, assignments, more paper works. *sigh.

 

"You don't seem okay," My noona approached me. I smiled at her. Though I always tease and annoy my noona, we still love each other like this.

 

"Exhausted" I answered timidly. Silence passed us two, then my noona suddenly blurted out.

 

"I heard you found yourself a girl?" She asked. I don't know why, but Seohyun's face flashed through my mind then I nodded.

 

"Is it real or not?" She asked me which made me looked at her.

 

"What made you think it isn't real noona?" I asked her, hurtfully.

 

"It's not like that Cho Kyuhyun, I've known you since you were in diapers and I know you won't let anyone that easy into your life," she explained. Sometimes I hate it when my noona knows me too well, and that sometimes is happening now.

 

"Noona, you knowI don't want to be married to someone I dont even know," I told her.

 

"Do you think doing this can drag you out of this problem? You just drag someone innocent to your misery," She told me as she stood up.

 

"Be sure that she'll agree meeting mom," She told me and I looked at her puzzled.

 

"Mom and dad wants to meet her more, you'll have to bring her here in the weekend," She told me as she entered her room, leaving me dumbfounded.

 

How would I make her agree to go here with me?! She HATES me for goodness sake!

 

"What have I gotten myself into?"

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Okay, sorry for not updating for soooo long, I had a writer's block in this story and I've been really busy these days. But this chapter is now DONE! Thanks for your patience!