Meeting The 'Future' In-Laws (Part 2)

It's All Because of You

Meeting The 'Future' In-Laws (Part 2)

XII

 

Seohyun's P.O.V

 Okay, Can I just tell you how awkward I feel being alone in a room with Kyu's mom? 

 

Yes, that mighty Kyuhyun left me here in the living room with his mom, he's so clever, right? No, he's not.

 

"What's your name, once again, hija?"

 

"My full name is Seo Joo-Hyun, ma'am, but people prefer to call me Seohyun," I answered politely. I could Kyu's mother nod as she once again faced me.

 

"I've never really seen you with Kyu before, hija, care to tell me why?" His mother interrogated.

 

Oh gosh. Now I know where Kyu's death glare, icy voice and poker face came from.

 

"Me and Kyuhyun re in a relationship, not long ago, ma'am, I lived in America and just transferred in his school this year, tht's why you haven't seen much of me ma'am," I excplained, I  could see her nodding again.

 

"So Hija, I don't mean to be rude, but can I ask you what your parents do?" Kyuhyun's mother asked me, making me shiver.

 

Oh dear Jesus Christ, save me!

 

"Uhm," I cleared my throat, still nervous.

 

"They're the owner of Seo dressing company, ma'am," I continued with a nervously but with poise.

 

"Oh, Really?!" Kyu's mother exclaimed making me -almost- jump from my seat.

 

Seriously, How could Kyu's mom change mood with such a short amount of time?

 

"Yes, ma'am," I answered, still with the low yet sweet voice of mine.

 

"Oh, you could just call me auntie, hija," She uttered.

 

"Or mom, if you like," She continued, making me choke that earned a chuckle from her.

 

Oh God, Like mother like son.

 

Just then, Kyuhyun entered the seen.

 

"You're so dead later!" I silently typed on my phone and send it to him, of course, with a secret death glare.

 

Kyuhyun's P.O.V 

I entered the living room to see a silently coughing Seohyun and my chuckling mother.

 

Okay, so what did my mom do?

 

Just then, Seohyun saw me and I saw her type something on her phone then afterwards, the famous death glare of hers, shot me.

 

*Beep Beep

 

My phone beeped, telling me someone sent me a message, I think I know who's it from.

 

And just as I guessed, Seohyun was the one who sent it.

 

"You're dead later!" The message read.

 

I frown and raised my eyebrow then I lifted my head to look at her to see she's looking back.

 

"What did I do?" I mouthed but I only got a glare as a response.

 

"Kyuhyun! What are you doing here? me and Seohyunnie is enjoying our free time~!" My mother sang.

 

Wait, Hang in there, Seohyun -what-? 

 

"Mom, say what?" I asked in a sing-sang voice as I occupied the set beside MY girl.

 

Oh, wait, did I just say MY GIRL? Oh God.

 

"So when did the two of you meet?" My mother asked.

 

"Grade School," we both answered in chorus then looked at each other creepily.

 

"Oh," My mother chuckled.

 

"How long are you two together?" She continued.

 

"2 months," answered us in chorus once more. Okay this is sure as hella creepy~!

 

"You two are so cute~! Answering in chorus~!" My mom -literally- spazzed over the two of us.

 

"If only you know mom."

 

"Anyways, How did the two of you meet annd how's your love story formed?"

 

It's already creepy that we answer in chorus with the same answers so I looked at her, for her to  answer the question herself.

 

Goodluck, Seo Joo-Hyun.

 

Seohyun's P.O.V

 

I looked at Kyuhyun who seemed to be looking at me, waiting and hoping for me to explain, so I did.

 

"Umm, We met at grade school because we were classmates,we're friends by then, by the end of middle school, As I told you, I was sent to America, so for the last 4 years, we haven't seen each other, and as I stated, I just transferred to his school this year and that's when everything started," I utteres, taking glances at Kyuhyun who is agreeing in everything I say.

 

"So, who confessed first?" Seriously, I could see twinkles in his mom's eyes as she questions us. 

 

You're not watching a K-drama, mom  auntie. We're faking it.

 

"She did!" I heard Kyuhyun uttered. Wait, what?! CHO KYUHYUN!

 

I looked sternly at him before I get even with him.

 

"He's the first one to confess autie, he's like begging for me to agree to be his girlfriend, I pitied him at first but now I love him~!" OH.MY.GOD. What did the last statement of mine states?

 

It's supposed to be Cho Kyuhyun who's embrrassed not me!

 

"Oh, really? You love me now babe~?"

 

OH.MY.GOD.

 

Cho Kyuhyun, without or with his parents is just evil!

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

It'll have a part 3~ Sorry for not updating for almost 3 weeks, I'm really busy~! Anyways, I missed your comments~! Please comment!! Love yahhh~!