Today Was A Fairytale

It's All Because of You

Today Was A Fairytale

XIV

 

Kyuhyun's P.O.V

Okay, can I said how awkward it is for me to know what I just did? 

 

I don't know why I did that, I just did! I men, when I saw her shivering, I had this urge to cover her up with my own jacket then when I saw her thinking I just had the urge to ask her what's wrong and when I saw her tears flowing, I just couldn't retrain myself from wiping it.

 

I mean, I already admit that I liked her before right but I don't know how I feel now, she had changed and all she wants is a revenge but why do I feel like this? AISH!

 

I kept walking 'till I finally reached the door to my father's office, I knocked 3 times before I turned the knob and entered.

 

"Dad," I called out.

 

"Oh, Kyuhyun, take a seat," He offered, I smiled then took the seat my father offered.

 

"You know, she's pretty and she came from a good family, she's fit for you," he smiled and I smiled back.

 

Why do I feel like she's really my girlfriend? AISH!

 

"That's all," My father exclaimed.

 

"Eh?" I showed him an 'are you serious?!' face.

 

He just ruined a perfec moment just to tell me that?! AISH!

 

"You can go now," He told me.

 

"Dad, do you know you just ruin one of my moments?!" I exclaime while he just laughed. Yeah, funny, really funny!

 

I went out of the room and went to the rooftop once more, but Seohyun wasn't there anymore.

 

"Where is she?" I asked myself as I walked down the staircase, I suddenly heard laughing, noona, mom, and Seohyun? Oh well.

 

I went to them and as soon as my mom saw me, she motioned me to come near, so I did.

 

"Kyuhyun, Seohyun needs to go home, make sure she'shome safe, go with her," She uttered with authority, I sighed and nodded.

 

"Let's go," I told her and unconsciously held her hnd and as soon as I recognized what I just did, I let go of her soft hand.

 

"Let's go."

 

Seohyun's P.O.V

Did Kyuhyun just held my hand? Oh well.

 

He awkwardly exit the scene by going to the garage to get his car.

 

As we stepped out, I bowed to Auntie and Unnie, and bid my farewell to them, They're really kind, as in super kind. It's their first time meeting me yet they treated me like a family, it's actually heart-warming and it gives off a different feeling. 

 

"I hope you could come here more often," Auntie said with that bright smile of hers.

 

"I wish too, auntie," I smiled and hugged her.

 

"Why wish? You could come whenever you want to, especially when we're here, we wuld love to meet you again!" She beamed, I smiled and bowed once more.

 

"Yeah, you should come more often so we could chat, Kyuhyun's boring and I don't have anything better to do," Unnie whined and I just laughed before hugging her.

 

"I will unnie," I smieled before my last bow.

 

"Please send my gratefulness to uncle, auntie," I smiled.

 

"Sure," she smiled back.

 

After that, Kyuhyun finally arrived with his car.

 

"Bye unnie, bye auntie," I bowed for the last time, they smiled at me before I entered Kyuhyun's car.

 

"Kyuhyun, take care, okay?" I heard auntie said, Kyuhyun just smiled. 

 

"You know, you should smile more often," I uttered as the door closed.

 

"Really?" He asked as he took a glance on me.

 

"Yeah, you have a nice smile," I smiled to him.

 

He smiled to me, A genuine smile. It's really nice, I should say.

 

After 20 minutes or so, we finally reached my condominium. For your informtion, I don't live in our mansion, I feel lonely there, so i just bought these condo so It won't feel so empty since it's a bit small.

 

"Seohyun," Kyuhyun called out when we got out of the car, I turned my head to look athim just to see him smiling.

 

"Thank you for today, I really appreciated what you've done and in pay for it, i'd do what you asked me to," He smiled once more.

 

"Thank you, too. I enjoyed a lot, I thought this is going to be a disaster but I guess I'm wrong, your family is really nice, take good care of them," I told him, he smiled once more.

 

He really has a nice smile and I know I'm saying this for the nth time but if you don't want me to spaxx over his smile, let him stop smiling, but on the second thought, don't.

 

"Thee night is going deep, you should go," I uttered.

 

"You go in first," did he just turned into a gentleman?

 

"Okay," I smiled as I turned my back at him but after I have 3 steps I looked back to see him standing, I motioned to go but he did the same to me.

 

I walked 4 steps then looked back again, then I saw him standing still. I faced him then mouthed 'go' then I pointed to my watch to let him know the night is already deep. 

 

He chuckled. Wow! I made him chuckle. Wow! just wow.

 

He smiled before going in his car and starting the engine but he owered the window and motioned me to go.

 

I chuckled at his childishness before going in, finally. but when I went in, I went out to see that he already drove away.

 

I walked with a smile on my faceToday, is actually different, I mean, we didn't tease each other nor we didn't annoy each other today, instead, we comforted and we trusted each other. Kyuhyun became a gentleman and never did I yell at him today, It's kind of awkward yet it gives me off a happy feeling. It's a feeling that I have never experienced. 

 

Maybe today is really magical? Maybe today was a fairytale. My fairytale.

 

 


It's the start of something new! It feels so right to be here with you ohh~! 

 

So, that's my hint, XD Things would be so cute starting now, HEHE, expect cute moments that'll make you giggle~! And I'm updating quite fast, INSPIRED! HAHA, anyways, lemme feel the love of yours~! COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!