Amusement Park

It's All Because of You

Amusement Park

XV

 

No One's P.O.V

 

Another day started for both Cho Kyuhyun and Seo Joo Hyun. It's actually a normal day but for the two, it isn't. 

 

It's Sunday, the day after Seo Joohyun met Kyuhyun's family and as we all know, Kyuhyun had to gone through a lot for Seohyun to say 'yes' in meeting his family. Little did we all know, that they wrote an agreement and one of that agreement is to show Seohyun what an amusement park looks like and to show her how fun it is there. She had never been into an amusement park before, unbelievable, right? This is one of the most kept secret of hers but Cho Kyuhyun managed to make her tell the truth and this is how it happened.

 

Flashback

"Seo Joo Hyun, please, just this once," Kyuhyun pleaded Seohyun for the nth time.

 

"No," answered her, coldly.

 

"Why?!" He shouted. He's frustrated, if ever he can't bring Seohyun to their house tonight, he will be forever doomed!

 

"You're asking me why, Cho Kyuhyun?" She uttered in disbelief. "You're my mortal enemy then you want me to meet your family?! Heck NO!" She continued.

 

"Oh come on, Seo Joo Hyun, my family's nice! Our house would be like an amusement park! You'll have fun there!" He convinced.

 

"Amusement Park?" Uttered by Seohyun, tears almost jumping out of her eyes.

 

She had never been into an amusement park and nobody else could understand how she wants to be in that place. She heard it's fun there and she wish she could witness that fun.

 

"Why?" Asked Kyuhyun with not a worried tone, rather a confused one.

 

"Nothing," She sighed. "I'm sorry, but I'm not going," She uttered as a continue of what she said earlier.

 

"Oh please!" Kyuhyun, once again, shouted.

 

"Amusement Park," Seohyun sighed, not knowing that she's already talking.

 

Realization then hit Kyuhyun.

 

"You've never been into an amusement park?" Kyuhyun asked in disbelief and as a realization.

 

"What?" Seohyun asked. Is she being too obvious?

 

"Oh! You've never been into an amusement park!" Kyuhyun confirmed as he thought of a wonderful idea.

 

"How about I take you to an amusement park IF you come to my house tonight to meet my family," He offered.

 

Seohyun looked at him, as if he is joking and when she saw he was not, she couldn't do anything but to shook her head in disbelief.

 

"You are desperate, Cho Kyuhyun," She sighed in defeat.

 

"So deal?" He asked, nervously.

 

As much as Seohyun wants to say no, she can't, her desire to go to the amusement park is beating her. She can actually go alone but it won't be fun if she's all alone, she would just feel lonely if she would. As told, it's one of Seo Joo Hyun's dark secrets, she's embarrassed to tell others what she's lacking and Cho Kyuhyun, he knew it without her talking. This is a cchance t fulfill one of her wishes though she hates Kyuhyun that much, she couldn't do anything but to agree. She would fulfill something.

 

"Sure," 

 

End of Flashback

 

Kyuhyun's phone, early in the morning, rang, ruining his sleep. He groaned before searching his phone with his hand, eyes still closed. 

 

"Hello?" He answered, lazily as soon as he found it. His eyes are still closed, not caring whoever is calling. It's either Sungmin, his noona, or one of his parents, they're the only ones who know his number anyways.

 

"Hello, Kyuhyun?" An unfamiliar tone of voice answered, making Kyuhyun open his eyes to see whoever is calling; it might be his fan girl. 

 

He looked at the screen to see the name; 'the dragon princess'.

 

"Oh, Seohyun?" He uttered, now fully awaked.

 

"Uh, I just wanna ask if it's okay to go to the amusement park today?" She uttered with formality. As much as she don't want to do this, her excitement in seeing the park is just unbeatable. 

 

"Uh, sure?" Kyuhyun answered, chuckling quietly. Believe it or not, he actually find Seohyun cute.

 

"A girl who is strong, a girl who always shouts, A friendly girl -not to him- had never been into an amusement park. Unbelievable," Kyuhyun thought.

 

"What time?" She uttered, unable to hide her excitement earning a quiet chuckle form the man on the other line, yet again.

 

Kyuhyun looked at the clock on his table before answering: "I'll pick you up at 10," 

 

"Okay," Seohyun answered before they end the call.

 

Both of them are excited to the said trip. Is it because it's the amusement park or is it because they would go together?


Update! HEHE, what would happen? Stay tuned!