All because of Cho Kyuhyun

It's All Because of You

III

(All because of Cho Kyuhyun)

 

 

Kyuhyun's P.O.V

"Ms. Seo please seat beside Mr. Cho" The teacher said. I could feel the jealousy of the guys, again, including my friends at the back but I don't care! Is this really SEO JOO-HYUN? It can't possibly be? RIGHT? But why the heck am I shocked? Maybe because there is no way SHE, that GIRL in-front of me, The girl I am seeing right now is that nerd I dumped!

 

Nobody's P.O.V

"Hello, Mr. Cho Kyuhyun, It's nice meeting you again" It's time for Seohyun to smirk.

 

"Seohyun? as in, Seo Joo-Hyun?" Kyuhyun asked mouth-hanging wide open.

 

"Yes, it's me, it's been quite a while right?" She told him, silently laughing on her mind seeing how she stunned Kyuhyun at her comeback.

 

"This is only a start, Cho Kyuhyun!" She silently thought.


"Ah, yes, How are you?" Kyuhyun broke Seohyun's thought. Seohyun only faked a smile.


"Ah, I'm good, pretty much changed" Kyuhyun nodded as Seohyun started 'listening' to the teacher. However, Kyuhyun cannot pay attention to the teacher, he keeps staring at Seohyun for some reason he couldn't understand.

 

It seems like this Girl, no scratch that, This LADY in front of him is too beautiful, for his eyes not to see. Well, she is REALLY beautiful even 4 years ago and Kyuhyun was aware of that, he just dumped her before, thinking that she might only be using him, so yeah. But anyways, Seohyun felt someone staring at her and she soon found out it was Kyuhyun. Her Heart beats triple time than it usually did as her face we're soon covered with a shade of pink.

 

"What the?!" She smacked herself mentally, she then look at him and found out he's also looking. So soon enough, both of them we're burning deep down inside.

 

Seohyun's P.O.V

 

"Seohyun, stop right there!" I told myself as I feel myself burning.


"You can't fall-in-love with him again! He's a stupid, cold-hearted jerk!" I once told myself.

 

"Plus, the fact that he hurt you By dumping you!" By that all the memories came flashing back.

 

Flashback 0.1

I looked at him while he is singing. I don't know how long I've been staring but I don't care. This man in-front of me is stunning but It's a waste that the song had already ended. Oh, isn't it obvious? I like this man! Since grade school but I never had the courage to say so but now, since we're on our last year of middle school, I decided to tell him before we graduate, specifically, now.

 

I slowly walked through the backstage, and I saw everyone's already prepared to leave. I then took a glance if he's still her and there he is, playing with his PSP. He looks like he's very determined to win! ~hehehehe, And by the way, He looks totally adorable! I don't get why people call him a cold-hearted jerk, ignorant or something but stills befriend or confess to him.Anyways, whatever they call him I love him for who he is, I may not know that much but deep inside I know he have a heart. =") I slowly walked up to him and stood there. Maybe he noticed because he paused his game and looked at me.

 

"Do you need something, Seohyun-ssi?" He asked me nicely. See! I told you he's nice but is that my name I heard him calling? asdfghjkl, HE KNOWS MY NAME! CHO KYUHYUN KNOWS MY NAME!!!! I wanted to jump up and down but I composed myself and nodded.

 

"I-Uhhh, uhmmm, I" He stared at me. i looked at him shyly.

 

"You what?" He asked me.

 

"Iloveyouchokyuhyun,sincegradeschoolbutIwasafraidtotellyoubuthereIamnowtellingyouILOVEYOU!" I sain in one breath. I could hear him chuckle. asdfghjkl! He chuckled! Is it because I'm cute?! I dunno! but wait, did he understand what I said?

 

"I didn't understand even a word, could you please talk slowly?" NO. He didn't understand me. AISH!

 

"Cho kyuhyun, since grade school I wanted to tell you this but I was afraid and I don't have the courage to speak this up but here Iam now telling you I Love you" I almost whispered the last part but he heard it. I looked up to him and his eyes are full of coldness.


"I don't like you, to be honest." That was the sentence he said. I looked at him with teary eyes.


"If you still don't get it I'm dumping you" He told me he continued staring at me coldly. Tears fell from my eyes now but to make it worse I heard laughter coming from my back, it's from the other performers. Kyuhyun was the one facing them, so he knew that they're there all along?! The shy, petty, nerd Seohyun is now covered with anger. I don't know myself that I could ever be this mad at anyone. it's like, I lost myself for a moment.

 

"Someday, Cho Kyuhyun, you'll regret this" I told him. he looked at me from head to toe and he smirked after.

 

"I'll wait for that, sweetie." He said as he continued walking away.

 

End of flashback.

 

 

The night of that day was the most deppressing and sad night of my life. It's like I'm broken to pieces. I wanted to build myself again but I don't know where to start. I don't even know if I can but I remember my romise to him, That he'll regret dumping me, someday. So I decided to go from america and there I changed myself from a nerd to what I am now. I also have found the real me there. The real hidden beauty of me was shown there in America and it made me what i am now. And it's all because of Cho Kyuhyun.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey everyone! It is me again! This is what happened on Seohyun's P.O.V. How about Kyuhyun's P.O.V? That'll come soon! Anyways, comments and subscribe.

 

Oh! I have new subscribers!

i_love_seohyunKyuhyunELF563
 

Let's now reply to the comments!

benosuju: Here is another chappie~! Updated~!

storymaker123: Yes, Kyu believe it or not it is Seohyun, Seo Joo-Hyun. The one that you dumped 4 years ago. ~kkk Updated~!