I'm on my way

It's All Because of You

I

(I'm on my way)

 

 

Seohyun's P.O.V

"Someday, You'll regret doing this to me" 

                    Those were the words I told him and from that day, I also promised myself that he will regret doing that to me. and after 4 years I'm finally back, different as before.

 

From this:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQMUUj3YPz9pHopk8TdbWV

 

To this:

 

 

If you asked what happened to me, you might actually want to ask that Kyuhyun jerk. Because of him I changed myself, because of him I knew how to be hurt and angry, and because of him I changed.

But I changed for the better. Look at me before and now and I am sure you like me now than before. Who wouldn’t?

If you want to ask if I changed, the answer is no. Well, my physical appearance did, but the Joo-Hyun before and now is still the same when it comes to the politeness and kindness. I promised myself I won’t change my attitude because that’s how my parents raised me. I will still be socially inclined, and I will still be polite. Well, except for the reason I came back here in Korea.

Actually, my life in America is much better than here, in Korea. But I want to show to ‘Cho Kyuhyun’ what he had lost. So yeah, now I am back and I will make sure he will regret.

Oh~! I kept blabbing about that Kyuhyun that I forgot to Introduce myself. Hello everyone~! I'm Seo Joo-Hyun, 18 years old. I'm the heiress of the Seo dressing company. I have a good sense of fashion, though, I was once a nerd. 4 years ago, we migrated to America and there, I changed myself from not to hotOh! I will enter the Seoul University, first, is because it is one of the prestigious schools in Korea and second, Kyuhyun studies there. I made sure that I will enter the same university he does, so he can see the new me. Just wait for me Cho Kyuhyun~! I'm on my way in showing you the new me~! You too, you're also on your way to regretting~!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Hi everyoneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~! I'm back~! and here's the first chapter of this story~!!!! Thank you for the support you gave me though I've only posted the foreword~! Kamsamnida~!!!!
 
I wanna thank these girls/guys for subscribing~!
 

 

And I also wanna reply those who commented~!!!!

hensyy: Yes, it's SEOKYU~!!! Updated~!

flupyjinx: Yes, another fanfic~! And it's SEOKYU~!!! Updated~!

Superdayah: Yes, it's SEOKYU again~!!! Thank you~!!! Updated~! (Sorry I'm not able to update yesterday~!) ~kkkk 

storymaker123: Yes, another SEOKYU story~!!! Here it is now~! Enjoy~!!

SuperGeneration_SeoK: It's already hereeeeeeeeeeeee~!!!