Err.. so Hi?

I bought you, 내꺼야 !

Err.. So Hi?
chapter II

________________________________________________________

You spun around, grabbing some more of that lovely soft cover.  Your hand searched over the bed when it hit something more subtle. Something warm. Your eyes flickered open, the room was dimly lit by sunlight through thin blinds.

With eyes fixed on a wall that you also did not recognize as you turned to the right. There was a boy, or the boy. Yesterday's events raced through your head and your mouth formed into a slight 'o' when you came into realization.
 
He slept deeply, with half of the body under the covers and the rest, with only a white t-shirt and light blue shorts. His face was peaceful and chest moving rhythmically, you suddenly felt an overwhelming urge to touch his slightly parted lips. Your hand moved slowly, with a barely visible shaking - against his jaw line, you touched lightly on his cheek. No reaction.
 
Then let your fingers slowly and gently slide over the lower lip, God so soft!
When the guy woke up, you would remind yourself to ask what he used to sort of skin products or lip balm.
 
 
What you did not expect was for him to his lips, his tongue went over your fingertips and you made ​​a disgusted and somewhat surprised expression and straining yourself to hold a scream. You did not notice when the boy was about to open his eyes because your gaze was completely focused on those three mucus drowned fingers.
Lightbrown eyes meet yours and for a second he looked as he was about to scream, You on the other hand punched him. In the face.
Now he screamed. You too on the other hand because, well.. your hand hurt. How could someone who looked so angelic and squishy have such a hard face?!
 
"What tha hell..?!" The young man rolled of bed with his right hand up on his face, caressing his cheek where it had already started to bruise.
 
"OwOwOw" You chanted to yourself holding your hand, The boy looked with big eyes at you and you sat up carefully in the bed.
 
There was an long awkward silence in the room.
A really long one.
 
 
"Who are you?"
You glared at the boy, cursing under your breath as you stood up on the other side of the bed.
 
"Who are you?" You replied with your voice drenched in irritation.
"LuHan.." Okey, Atleast you knew his name now. Stupid LuHan cow.
"..And you are? And . Oh... Oh. No. Damnit!"
 
You just nodded as he stood there, remembering yesterday his hands gesturing in large motions around him, he pulled his hair once or twice, looking at you multiple times.
 
You smirked at the boys clueness.
"You don't remember much after coming to the parlor, don't you?"
He shook his head slowly.
God, You were such an evilminded girl. You'll surley get to hell for this!
"Does your ear heart?"
He looked to you in even more confusion, "My ear?. .No why?"
"For making me scream your name so many times last night.."
 
Siiiilence. You had to use all your will power to remain a power face, truly all of it.
Especially when the boy, LuHan, cheeks went red as tomatoes and he could no longer stand still and started pacing around in the room.
 
Then the door flung open, you jumped in your place as a blur of black entered.
Both you and LuHan stared at the person in the door, whos smile was now replaced with a frown and a dying "LuHan-gegeeee~~"
What tha hell was this place? And what was wrong with these boys? Maybe this was some sort of mental hospital for young men. Then You needed to get out of there as quickly as possible.
"Who is this?" The new addition who had black hair, dark scary eyes, black clothing except for the silver jacket barely staying on his shoulder spoke chinese.
"I don't know.. Or.. I mean.. A friend of mine, she is Korean.....I think.." He breathed out the last part, his head already throbbing from the partying last night, how come Tao felt so good? Hadn't he been celebrating aswell?
You had absolutley no ide what luHan said so you just stood there, staring without embarresment at the chinese boy.
So they were chinese. You could handle that, Like Jackie Chan. Maybe they did kung fu stuff aswell? 
Yes.. You were Korean but you found Chinese people somewhat exotic aswell because you had never been outside the South Korean borders.
 
"Hi, LuHans friend!~~"
The boy in black stepped forward, and it was at that moment you saw how tall he was and backed up a step. "Woah. You look like a giant panda."
He paused his steps, gazed at you before cracking up in a heartmelting laughter.
 
"Thanks, Whats your name?"
His korean was slightly broken but he made himself understood.
Before answering you looked at LuHans direction who was trying to look like he wasn't eavesdropping.
You decided to stay evil so you tiptoed and leaned in towards the tall boy, whispering your name to him.
"Ae Cha, But you can't say it out loud, LuHan and I are playing a game and I want to win, Just call me  ''ggot'' [flower] Did you get it?" You leaned back and saw the boy nod. "What's your name by the way?"
"Tao." 
 
"Why are you here Tao?" LuHan spoke once again in chinese.
"Oh, right, Kris gege said to fetch you. We are eating out for breakfast, Since all members don't feel that well. D.O doesn't even want to leave bed.. God thing Lay slept over in our room so you could have your friend,, alone. Kris isn't going to be happy gege." With those (incomprihensible) words Tao left the room. 
 
"Ah.. What to do? WhattodoI'msodead." With the maniac talking to himself you sat down on the bed, shaking your hand, It still hurted.
 
"Okey. So.. What are we supposed to do now? I'm I like.. paying you o-or something?"
You turned sideways, The boy had a pink colour on his cheeks, stammering trough his sentence.
 
You smiled at him.
"You've already did that.. Or You paid my boss, But you do owe me money for the cab ride home."
"Okey, So if I give you that money, Will you leave then?"
 
"Leave?.. Boy, You bought me for an entire lifetime."
 
 
 
___________________________________________________________________
 
Hi, here goes another chapter without.. anything really happening! xD
Except LuHan is cute and awkward, and Tao is in it! ~~ WIIEE.
Next chapter is more of EXO, and more shame on LuHan! TEHEEH >)
 
 
because Tao's y eyes is forever relevant.
 
BTW, please don't be a silent reader! And if u like, pls subscribE! ^^