To many feelings and ice cream.

I bought you, 내꺼야 !

Okey, So you finally solved it.. or something. It was just four of these colourfull cube things that didn't match and satisfied you counted that as a solved mystery.
When she held the rubix cube she felt a flash of memories pass throough her head. She was eight years old and her younger brother was playing with a similair toy, they were in the familys dark blue toyota, driving through the snowy streets of Seoul. The car was old, and the tires wasn't meant to be driving on hard snow and ice. That's why they couldn't avoide the incoming truck, the friction between tires and ground was way to slippery and the hastily pressure on the brakes didn't make anything better. The last thing you heard was your brothers name coming from her mom. You had a vague memory that your dad called for you too, but you couldn't remember the name you had before the accident.

It was all to long ago and you was taught not to think about it, and it increased the speed of which the memories became weaker. Your name became Ae Cha at that place.

You survived it, with a broken leg. Your brother was dead, your parents too and no one ever came to claim her. You family was poor and no relatives ever stepped forward, if they were any still alive at the time.
You was taken in by her boss, A nice man at first but with hidden and dark intentions.
The first 5 years she was just strolling around, helping the older ahjummas with cleaning and washing. Preparing breakfast for the working women. At fourteen you had her first customer.
Or, It was supposed to be that way. But you was a stubborn, evil little child and bit the man. It went a year before your boss tried to match you up again.
This time you fought back to. But it was in vain.
You shrugged at the memory, clearing your thought as you felt the salt fluid run down your cheeks. You quickly wiped them away glancing at the still slumbering Suho.
"I'm really glad I met you guys, You changed my life. You gave me a new one." You whispered to the snoring figure.

After that incident at fourteen, you ran away multiple times but was always found. But you didn't have any more customers until recently when older man began to pay more for younger girls. 
You fought like a lioness and no one ever came near you, You had a very bad reputation and your boss was probably head over heels happy to get ride of his bad investment.

Thoughtfully you caressed the toy in your hands.

"There it is! You stole it from me!"
You looked up in surprise, A new showered Luhan with wet dripping hair and a white t-shirt and shorts came at you. A blue towel hanged loosely around his neck.
"I was looking for that.."
"Sorry." You mumbled, not really caring about the inconvinience you've made for the Luhan-boy. The memories had shaken you and you felt tired and depressed.

"Well.. Can I have it back?" Luhan asked, not really seeing the change of your mood.
"Yeah, Sure." You put the toy down on the table and crossed your arms over your chest.
"Eh. Your weird."
"Who's weird?" Xiumin came by, seeing the sleeping leader, Luhan and you chattering
"Hana is.." Luhan whispered to the other guy and Xiumin looked funny. He always did, but more funny than usual.
"Hanaaaaa, Do you want to come with me for a coffee? Ne? You want to.. I can see it. Right here." Xiumin rounded the sofa and pointed with a finger at your forehead, it made you pull the corner of your mouth into something similair to smile.

"Thank you, Minseok-oppa but I rather have.. Ice cream. Is there some?" 
Xiumin nodded and moved as you made your way to the kitchen, searching for the fridge.
Luhan got his toy and disappeared into his room.
Xiumin followed you.
"Is everything okey, Hana?" His voice was calm, worried and warm at the same time. You stopped in your movements, searching for a spoon.
Then you began to cry, silent tears fell and you looked at he shocked man before you. 

"No. I miss my family." 
His expression changed, and then he smiled at you. He quietly embraced you as you cried into his chest.

"I'm so s-sorry oppa!"
"You don't need to be, we all miss our family sometimes."
"No.. I-I mean because I lied to you.."
You pushed yourself away from the comforting man and fidgeted nervously with your fingers.
"I'm.. I'm.. My real name is Ae Cha.. And I'm from the Golden morning brothel south east from here."


Minseok became quiet, he stared at you for a long time. His expression was hard to read, a serious pokerface.
"My parents died.. But when I was eight. My brother too and I was taken in by my boss. A week and half ago, Luhan bought me when he was drunk. That's the missing money."

More silence.

"Minseok, Please say something.." you pleaded, not being able to stop crying.

 

"I don't care." You were so stunned by his answer that you actually stopped crying, your breathing became unsteady and you almost choked on your words.
"W-what?"
"I don't care. Hana, or Ae cha? I think what Luhan did was wrong, but this is not going to change my opinion about you."
Now it was your turn to stay silent before you jumped him with an enormous bear hug.
"Minseok-oppa, I'm so happy I have you, I'm so happy for all of you and I truly truly love you guys! You are the best. And you will have my support for ever, and ever and million years and-"
"Hana.. Please. You are suffocating me."

You loosened up the grip around his neck.
"I, One thing is.. I'm the only one who knows right?"
You nodded.
"Then let's keep it that way.. For a while."
You repeted your head motion and he smiled again.

You wiped your tears and you took out two bowls for icecream and you and Xiumin sat down by the bar section in the kitchen eating the dessert.
 

"Wow.. So a brothel huh? That's.. facinating."
"I don't actually sleep with men oppa.."
Minseok raised a eyebrow.
"Women?" He asked curiosly with an hint of a smile.
"No.. Seriously. I din't actually work there, I stayed there. Luhan is my first to-"
"Luhan?!" Xiumin said loudly and you covered his mouth.

"Shhhhh!"  
"It's not like that..We..didn't do ..it. He kissed me though, and surely tried."
Xiumin supressed a laugh.
"Come on.. he was drunk okey? But he think we did it, I didn't tell him the truth.."
"I think you did a smart move Ha- Ae cha."
"Please go with Hana.. It's much more pleasent, And I've already decided that it should be my new name."
He nodded, understanding.

The two of you ate the ice cream, talking about happier subjects before Luhan came out from his room again, now with dry hair lying flat over his head.
Xiumins gazed followed his groupmember closely.
"What?" Luhan asked raising a questioning eyebrown.
"Nothing.." Xiumin answered with a large smile, turning his eyes back into his almost empty ice crea bowl.

"Ahh. This was refreshing!" A yawning leader woke up on the couch, stretching himself to his full lenght over the sofa.
Standing up he made his way to the kitchen counter, passing Luhan, then slowly making his way and sits next to Hana, yawning loudly.
All three follow the tired leader with their eyes. 
"Oh, Icecream!" He snaps a spoon from you hands and eats a piece of your ice cream, and then another one. 
Then he puts the spoon in the bowl and yawns again.
"What's wrong with you?" Xiumin asks watching his leader act.. wierd.
"Sleep deprivation maybe? I think this is the first time he sleeps for an hour or two in a row." Luhan answers and doesn't let the sneaky leader off his gaze.
Then Suho leans in towards Hana and rests his head on your small shoulder.
You don't even have time to react and Luhan stands there gaping, so does Xiumin.
Suho is snoring on your shoulder, letting half his body weight rest om you, his upper body taking support from you.
"Eh.." You say embarresed as you can feel the mans warm breath over your collarbones and his refreshing clean smell emerging from his hair.
"Goodluck." Xiumin says, taking his bowl to put it in the dishwasher which was empty for once. 
"What? Your gonna leave me like this? It's your leader!" You shouted after the baozhi as he fled to Kais room.
Luhan raised a eyebrow at you as you looked at him in desperation.
"You'll be fine." He said, not caring about you or the leader, he had singing lessons in a half an hour and needed to get there as soon as possible. It would be good for him to take his mind of things to.
"Just keep something in mind Hana.."
"You turned your gaze from Suho on your shoulder to Luhan who was making his way out to the hallway.

"What?" You asked slightly irritated.
"Neon.. Naekkeoya.." (You're mine.) He smirked at you, even gave a small wink as his figure disappeard, leaving his laughter as a small echo.

Stupid boy!

His words made you blush a little and you felt yourself patting Suhos shoulder in a stressed out motion.
"Atleast you are nice oppa, All others tease me so much.. What to do? Aish, ottoke?!"
As you wondered about what to do, you sighed deep, moving your shoulder a little to much for the leader to not notice and his eyes started to flutter open.
"Omo.. sorry oppa!" 
He gave a big yawn, blinking several times and then his hand through his hair, leaving it a bit messy. But good messy. How could he be so good-looking just waking up from a nap?
Ppft. Idols.
"Oh, oppa, You have something.." You motioned to the corner of his mouth with your index finger. But the half away leader just looked confused.
"Ani, I'll get it." You flickered with your gaze over the table, snapping up a napkin as soon as you saw it, bending it around your finger. With your left hand holding on to his jaw lightly you took away what looked like a piece of that chocolate ice cream of the corner of his mouth.
"Ah, all done!" You smiled, retrieving back but Suho grabbed  a hold of your wrist.
"Omo?" You looked up at him, his eyes seemed darker and more intense than before.
"Is something wrong?"
Suho continued staring at you and soon a small frown appeared between his eyebrows.

"Aish, I don't even know what I'm doing.." He gently dropped the grip on your hand, the back of his head with a smile.

"I'm too tired  I guess."
You nodded, breathing out. Not realizing you've kept it at the time.

"Oppa.. To make you feel a little better, let's watch a movie? yeah?"

Suho PoV

 

Why did I grab her like that? Ugh, My head was spinning. I was still very tired and felt like my head was somewhat made of ice cream.
I looked at her face, she smiled politly at me, not minding my weird mood.
Her eyes had small sparkled in them, making them look unrealistic beautiful. I shook my head.
Damn, I was tired. I needed a few days off.
"Is Luhan at his practice?" I suddenly remebered I was supposed to remind him about that.
"Yes."
"What about that movie oppa, Come on!" Before I could refuse her answer her smooth small hand went into mine and she dragged me of my chair out in the living room.

 

"Hana.. I don't know.. I have alot of work."
Her expression changed into a pout and I forced myself not to smile directly at her cute face.
"Aigo, Even better than Tao's... Fine let's watch your movie."

She cheered happily and rearranged the blanket and pillows in the sofa for us, I sat down and she started the DVD putting in a movie CD. 
"What kinda movie is it?" 
She winked. "You'll see." She sat down next to me, closer than I expected and shifted a bit in my seat.

 

The girl did not see the elder man blush at her free spirited skinship. But neither did he understand why he did so, Just a little while ago he was fine with her touching him

Suho.
His eyes followed her as she was describing something, talking about a rubix cube? Even though she was just a few centemetres away he could not focus on her voice, but instead on her moving lips.
He felt weird.
"Are you listening Suho-oppa?" Her eyes was locked with his, He blinked a few times trying to get his mind to clear up.

"Yeah, Yeah, I'm just a little bit tired still, that's all." She nodded but her eyes stayed on him. "You want some of that chocolate you bought me? I'll get it. Here, Take this too.."  She handed him the blanket  and got up to bring out the chocolate.
When she came back she also had her pillow with her, placing herself next to Suho, holding onto her pillow and then cracking the chocolate in smaller pieces she used her pillow as a soft table.
"Lift.." Suho told her and she held up the pillow as he placed the blanker over her but under the temporaily done 'table'
"This is so cosy, Let's watch the movie now!" 
She pressed play on the remote and the movie started. 
He didn't really follow the movie, and barely understood the point of it. He found him self constantly watching her instead, her slow breathing, her lovely laughter at the amusing scenes.
What felt so wrong about this?
"Oppa, You liked it? I did alot!"
Suho was awaken from his thought, looking up at the screen were the credits were rolling. Was it already over?

He searched in his memory for a scene of the movie, Wasn't Lee Minho in this movie? Yeah, probably.
"Yeah sure, I really liked Lee Minho in this one.." He tried out and you nodded, clearly satisfied with his comment.

"Are you done watching the movie? How's grandpa doing?" Xiumin laughed and came strolling from the kitchen, patting his leader on the head.
"Aish, I'm fine." He mumbled and Hana laughed at him, "Wanna play games Hana?"
"Sure Sure, Suho you want to play too?"

"No thanks, I'm going to do some work. Have fun!"
As Suho disappeared into his room Xiumin took his place next to you in the sofa, grabbing two ps3 controlls, handing you one.
"Let's play Call of Duty, You know how that game works?"
You nodded, You've played it once before but weren't really good at it.
As the game started Xiumin guided you through it roughly before the two of you began to play on a serious level, and Xiumin was kicking your .

"Yah! Xiumiiiiiiiin stop killing meee! It's not fair."
The statictis said 13-1 and that one kill you took the opportunity to kill him as Tao walked by to ask Xiumin something.

"Xiumin.."
Kris voice was heard behind you and he paused the gave, you sighed in relief.

"Yeah?"
"We are going to China tomorrow so pack your things, we are staying for three days."

Xiumin nodded, "What about me? Am I coming too?" You asked excited and Kris raised an eyebrow at you, he had clearly not taking you into the eqvation. "No."
"Why?" You pleaded, Luhan was probably goin with them and he was your tightest link in this group of boys even though he was not your favorite. Shh, That's a secret.
"You are.. staying here. Under the eyes of Suho and EXO-K."
Your tounge went over your lips and you bit your under lip, then nodding.
"Sure Sure.." You said, the excitment wearing off. You've always wanted to visit China, well.. Maybe next time.

 

At that point as Kris went on to speak with the other chinese members Suho came out from his room.
"Suho-ah, Come here and take over for me will you! I have to pack my stuff."
Suho looked skeptical but took the controller from Xiumin as the other guy bounced off and away.
"What are we playing?"
"CoD
..But I at it.."

"Well, You can't be as bad as me.." He smiled at you starting the game again.

This time you actually had some hits, more than Suho that was. He was actually awful at the game, accidentally killing himself with grenades two or three times.
"You are sooo bad at this oppa!" You screamed in victory as you had another head shot.
"What?! Where were you? I couldn't see you!"

"I was behind you, pabo."
You playfully hit the elder mans arm and laughed at his sillyness.

It was fun seeing this side of him.

"Ah.. I really enjoy this side of oppa!"

As Suho looked at you ready to answer Luhan came into sight at your right side, starring at the screen were it stood HEADSHOOT in red blinking letters.

"Having fun?"
The atmosphere sank a bit but you answered. 
"Yeah.. Just playing. By the way, You are going to China tomorrow. You need to pack."

"Are you done?" Luhan asked.
"Eh?"
"Have you packed?"
It took you a few seconds to understand what he wanted.
"No.. I'm not coming with you. I'm staying here.. with Suho."

 

----------------------------------------------

Lalalal, late chapter. With a few fillers an some background. 
Yääyh. It means yeey in swedish.
Hahaha lol.
I'm tired :c

 

Y'all need some Suho. <3

 

And some Kai iness.. Because.. Because.. OMG.
it's not my gifs though.