My story to tell.

I bought you, 내꺼야 !

So. It was settled. You were going to stay a few more days, just until you've found another place to stay.
The boys were cheerful except that one grumpy boy.

"LuHan?" Your voice was for once soft when you called his name. You were sitting in the couch with Chanyeol, Kai, Sehun and Lay and he was in the kitchen area, a few metres away.
He stopped doing the dishes and looked up to meet your eyes.
"Could you please bring me some water when you are done?" You eyes sparkled with evilness but a truthful smile lingered on your lips.
He scoffed continueing with the dirty dishes.
"Soo.. Tell me the deal with you and LuHan! Have you know eachother for long?"

You nodded.
"Yeah. Since middle school. But we parted pretty early, I moved away from Seoul and we just kept vague contact, But a yesterday  I emailed him, I wasn't hoping for much.. But he answered and picked me up. Drunk.. Could you guys answer that?"
Chanyeol and Kai laughed and Lay shook his head at the boys.

 

"We celebrated our debut showcase we had a couple days ago. And Luhan.. went.. well, he is a real party monster! D.O too apparently. And Suho danced on the table topless!"
"Chanyeol, You shouldn't talk about that!" Suhos voice was heard from one of the rooms and it just lead to Chanyeol and Kai laughing even harder to the memory that was replaying in their minds.

"So.. Where did you attend high school?"
"Uh.. Uh.. I didn't.. I worked in my dad's shop. I've been working their since I was twelve. We were very poor but my Dad home tutored me."

"Oh, Sorry to hear that.. And that.. About your parents." Lay gave you a small smile which you returned.

"Movie tiiiiime!" Kris came in with two white plastic bags , Tao followed him with three movies in his hand. They'd been out renting something new to see because everything that went on TV was crap.

D.O who was cleaning up the kitchen and LuHan who did the dishes placed themselves on the floor and in the couch. 

Suho, Baekhyun, Chen and Xiumin shared the other couch and Kris and Tao placed pillows and covers over the floor to sit on, LuHan did the same.

"I can hold you're hand if your scared noona!" Sehun exclaimed holding ut his hand.

"Actually Sehun.. I don't think.. I'm your noona, I was born in 1994."
Chanyeol looked at you, Lay and LuHan turned their heads at you to.
"Oh, Me too! So.. Can I be your Oppa to?"
"Yeah, sure Sehun-oppa!"

 

He grinned and Chanyeol shook his head, "This boy.." he muttred and Kris the DVD placing the disc inside.
"So. Paranormal Activity 3 it is!"
some boys cheered but you just sank deeper into the couch. 
"Here take some of this blanket on you."

D.O spread out an purple blanket all over the five of you.
 

The movie started and you could handle the beginning, but together with Sehun you screamed when something scary happened. When it was in the middle you stood up, almost stepping on LuHan who was lying below the sofa.
"Sorry, I just need the bathroom.."
Chanyeol pointed behind him and you went in, locked the door. Almost panicking since there was this creepy bathroom scene in the film.

When you were finished int he bathroom, rather rapidly at that. You've found you're place occupied when you came back. In the couch was a certain stupid boy all snuggled up.

"Luhan.."
He looked up at you with large, brown and oh-so-innocent eyes.
"What?"
"Come on, .. move.."
"Shhh!" Tao hushed you eyes all glued to the scary movie.
Luhan shot you an daring glare and you placed yourself rather ungracefully untop of him, earning some grunts and complaints.
"Doesn't this remind you of something?" You whispered to him when your faces was near enough and your bodies tightly pressed together.
The red cheeked boy moved aside, pushing Sehun almost into Chanyeouls lap and you had one leg over Luhans, and sat closley against his chest.
"Cosy." You said in a evil tone and smirked to yourself.
D.O gave the two of you some more blanket and then all concetrated onto the movie. 

It wasn't less scarier now.. And when this scene with tables falling down came you suffocated a scream and automatically turned your head into Luhans chest, breathing hard. "Is it over.."
Luhans eyes were focused on the screen.
"No." he said casually.

 

Luhan PoV

 

She was so irratating. She jumped all over me, without any regards to me getting hurt and apparently had no problem with skinship.. But what should you expect from a girl.. like her.
She buried her head in the room between my shoulder and neck, letting her warm breath touch my exposed skin. Her small body trembeling against mine.

Was she so scared of this stupid movie?
Her breathing bothered me, It was warm and.. stupid.

The soft skin of her cheeks brushed against mine multiple times and I started to feel cramped. 
It was this.. stupid stupid feeling. This boy feeling.
I could feel my cheeks blush at my thought, she made me more uncomfortable with each second. Even though when she asked about the scene I said no, even so it clearly was all over.

 

Your PoV

You sneaked a glance at the screen and saw that it was all green, Luhan shifted himself slightly under you and you lifted your head completely.
But you shouldn't have because the next second there was the most horrible scene ever.
With a scream (and someone elses.. probably Tao or Xiumins.) you flung your arms up, covering your mouth and with staring eyes watched the movie go on.
Besides you LuHan yelled to, but not because of the move. 

You had accidentally hit him when you got scared and a small stream of blood was slowly making it's way from his nose to his mouth. 
"Oh, . Did I do that? Sorry."
"God, Just move will you?"
You stood up, taking the blanket of your warm body, taking a grasp of Luhans t-shirt. 
"Come. I'll help you."

You led him to the kitchen asking where they had cotton or bandaids. 
Making the blood stop with some paper you looked at his nose.
"It looks alright though.." You poked it with your finger.
"Ouch."
"Ah.. It's fine, don't be such a cry baby."
When examaning his face you realized how close the two of you were.
Looking up at the boy he seemed so.. normal.
His face was small, cute and his lips well shaped. Eyes bright and focused.
"Hrhm, So.. Urgh, Just press this and the blood will stop, err. Sorry."

He nodded weakly, holding up his face now with the padding underneath the nostrils.
"Do you want to se the rest?"
You shook you're head.
"I think I had enough to.." You unintentiolly smiled at the joke and made your way out of the kitchen.
"Goodnight boys!"
Kris paused the movie and turned to say goodnight to you, all made the same except Chanyeol who dragged you down in the couch over himself, Sehun and poor D.O.
"Chanyeol-oppa stop!" The happy boy tickled you a bit and then realeased you.

"Goodnight Hana-yah!"
You made it to Luhans room were he stood topless, apparently changing into his pyjamas.
"Woah, Don't you knock?"
You closed the door, "I live here too now!"
The suitcase which had been brought to the room once again was now open and the contents was spread over the floor. 

 

"Close your eyes now."
"You watched me change.."
"It's not the same ert!"
"Fine."
As luhan held his eyes closed you quickly changed into your pyjamas and then jumped onto the other bed in the room.

" 'night"
"Goodnight Luhan-boy."


As you closed your eyes, sleep wouldn't want to come peacefully to you.

You tossed, and turned in the bed, sighing and grunting. Wondering if monsters would come and take you as well.
With 10 minutes of this Luhan had enough, sitting up in his bed with messy hair and drowsy eyes at you.
"What are you doing? What tha hell kind of noise is that?"
"I can't sleep.. It's scary. My eomonji usually holds me when I'm scared."
"Well.. stop. Being scared and sleep."

You grunted, but still no sleep. You sighed and panted. Sometime it was too cold, or too warm as well. You groaned and moaned, and again. .and again. Again.

"Stop that noise!" Luhan yelled. "It sounds.. It- just stop it."
"I can't sleeeeeep." You pouted.
Luhan then got up, taking a hold of his pillow and putting it down next to you. 
"Scootch over." He mumbled, yawmning and you made room for him under the blanket.
He carefully put and loose arm around you.
"Sleep now. Or die by my hands."
You giggled, touched by his actions.
"Thanks Luhan-boy."

"And besides.. I paid for it."
A few minutes later you were fast aslepp in the arms of Luhan.