Frustrating truth and a kiss goodbye.

I bought you, 내꺼야 !

"If this comes out.. It would affect EXO very badly, and not just EXO .. the whole company would take a downfall." Kris stated with his arms crossed over his chest, muscles flexing when the thin fabric of his shirt stretched out to it's max.
"It's true." Lay agreeded, mostly of them just looked down, or avoided her eyes except Xiumin and Chanyeol. They just looked genuinly sad.

Kris had gathered all of you in Dorm nr. 1's living room.

"But I never truly was an.. hooker." You felt like defending yourself, even though very vaguely.

"How will that matter to our fans? Our or sasengs?!" Kris looked very angry now, his eyebrows low over his eyes and his temple showing off frustrated veins popping.
He was mad by all right. This could affect them very badly.

"May I talk to you alone?" Kris asked and you just nodded quietly.
"Hey!" Luhan suddenly grabbed Kris arm making him spin around to his direction. Kris eyes was glaring steadily at the shorter but older Luhan.
"What is it? This matter I take into my own hands, as a leader. You may want to stand down and consider your roll in all this and calm down. I won't hurt her."

Luhan looked taken aback, as he had forgotten what he was supposed to say so he just nodded silently.

Xiumin gave you a small reassuring smile as you went by him and into the other apartment where Kris had his room.
He closed the door behind you and gestured you to take a seat at his bed. You obeyed.

He sighed as he placed his desk chair infront of you and sat.
"I'm really sorry it has come to this Hana. I, - We really all enjoy your company. You are a great person and so.. "
He paused, looked away somewhere behind her but in his eyes he was even further away. Gone in his own thoughts.

"I've been through this myself.. Not quite this.. " He said with a small hint of a smile in the corner of his mouth.
His face turned more seriously, and he turned his eyes back to you and reality.
"But I stepped up to my game. This is what I wanted-" he gestured, clearly not meaning the room itself but his new family. EXO.
"And that takes sacrifice. Luhan and Suho.. it seems like they both have very strong feelings for you.. I'm almost sure that one of them would give up what they've built up here for you. Do you want that?" All you could do was shake your head.

"They will suffer with you here Hana.. They will for certain. If one of them gets you, what will that do to there friendship? We are a family here.. I can't risk it all getting destroyed because of Y- .. this foolish love."

You were in the middle of processing all this.. What would you do now? What about your feelings?! You wanted to scream outloud but you didn't, instead you focused on Kris and what more he had to say.

"You saw Luhan.. And Suho is getting more distracted each day.. and Luhan. He is technically my hyung, but I am his leader and he shouldn't question me in times like this. He has never grabbed me that way before, none the less with such anger in his eyes."

 

"I'm sorry." was all you could manage to say.
Kris nodded. "I'll get some one to help you pack your stuff, I'll give you some money so you can take care of yourself and figure your life out. You're young and have much more left to discover of the world. It's for the best."

He stood up, gave you a pitifull look before exiting the room.
You remembered what you had promised Luhan. Never to leave him. But Kris had made a clear point, it was truly for the best.


You noticed your cheeks was stiff with dried tears. You wiped it away and took a big breath, "I can do this." You said and followed the way Kris had gone.

All, or most of the boys you saw was still in the living room.
Chanyeol embraced you tightly as soon as he saw you.

He smelled very nice and his hug was warm and comforting, you felt a little better after seeing him smile at you too.
"You are the strongest and prettiest girl in the world Hana."
Then Xiumin came into sight and gave you a hug as well.

"You are a great buddy. I packed some of your things in one of my bags, I threw out your old one, it was so small."
You nodded and said thank you.
Kai, Chen, Beakhyun and  D.O came forward to give you a hug to. The others weren't in sight.

You guessed this was goodbye then.

You couldn't see Suho but Luhan stood awkwardly infront of you, bearly meeting your eyes.
The other boys left you so you could have some privacy.
None of you said anything.

"I guess.. I owe you more than an apology. But I also feel very empty of words." Luhan looked up at you, you saw his eyes glittering from unfallen tears.

You smiled a little. You knew what he meant by heart.

"I really like you Luhan." You blurted out, earning a small from his side too.
"But this can't be, But I wish everything good for you in the future and ofcourse I will cheer very hard for EXO forever."
He nodded, but not really of approval.
He stepped closer to you and you realised you held your breath.
"I will miss you." He said, whispering it for only your ears.
"Me too." You replied and then you couldn't hold the tears. They silently fell down, more and more by time down your cheeks, making your clothes and his wet.
You were so angry and felt so betrayed at the same time you felt more happy than ever and you wanted to puch somebodys face.
All these feelings building up inside you, making breathing something difficult.

Luhans hands was caressing each of your cheeks, gently pushing away the tears as they fell.
His forehead was touching yours.

"Can I kiss you?" His voice was restrained, hard and the words sounded rushed.
You just nodded.
His lips came crashing so hard you opened your eyes in suprise, blurriness made the vision of Luhan unrealistic. His lips warm, trembeling as hard as his hands were shaking.
They tangled up into your hair, he was pushing himself hard against you, embracing you almost with his body.
You answered the kiss with the same anger, enthusiasm and happiness.
Teeth clattering, lips bleeding as you could taste the metallics in your mouth.
You were still crying.

Salt mixed with the metallic taste but the kiss went on, feeling tounge on tounge with the warmth and tingeling sensation spreading out your body.

It felt like forever until you broke apart, his right hand pushing back strand of your hair while the other one rested on your lower back.

You saw a single tear strolling down his left cheek and you kissed it away.

"I'm in love with you." He stated and you just smiled foolishly, but both of you knew this couldn't be.

 

Suho had gone out. He knew you were alone with Luhan, but his leader instincts also told him that you needed that. So he let you be.

Instead he was down in the celler. They had a little gym there. Right now he was punching the crap out of the punching bag with tears streaming down his face so hard he could almost not see it. He could feel the wounds on his knuckles, but the blood sipping from it was blurred out of his vision.

When the bag came back at him he punched it really hard once ore and then tiredly embraced it with aching arms. Crying uncontrollably like a two year old child.
He sat down on the cold floor, arms around his legs resting his head on them as he sat curled up, crying in his quiet loneliness.



 

 

 

 


Yes, finally a chapter. I think this won't be the last.. but very close to it. Stay tuned for more!

I had soem sneeky Krease lovin' in this one u3u

So here you get a hot SUHO <3