Breakfast time with EXO!

I bought you, 내꺼야 !

There was yet again a silence in this room.

Bored you rolled your eyes and sighed.

This boy, seriously had to get his mind straight,
"Yo.. LuHan boy, I'm hungry.. So, Let's go for breakfast!~"

He stared at you, raised an eyebrow and shook his head.
"No, You can't, You have to leave."
This time you stared at him.

"No, If you want me to leave you'll have to do it by violence. And I bet you can't so.. deal with it. And you know.. You kick someone out after breakfast, Before.. It's just rude."

You could se the boy argue with his inner mind, unconsciously biting his lower lip in the process.

"Fine. You get breakfast, and then we can discuss this further.. Okey?"

Happy with the agreement you nodded and went over to your suitcase and dug up a pair of jeans, a white t-shirt and your favorite silver bracelet.
"Out.. If you don't want to se me change.."

"Well.. I paid for it didn't I...."

You stood up straight and glared at him once before seeing him rush out the room with a light shade of pink on the cheeks.

 

LuHan PoV

 

When out of the room and away from the scary chick, He wondered were he got the courage to say that.
Maybe it was the hangover talking? LuHan still had a pretty sore head from last night, The last thing he remembered was celebrating their debute showcase.. Drinking, And Kai almost stripping before Suho could stop him.

A quick smirk appeared on his lips because of the recall. 

"Are you done, LuHan?" A male voice came from the hallway and soon Suho appeared before him.

"Sure.. Just.. A second."
"I'll give you that.. Since you are still in your pyjamas." Suho gave him a warm fatherly smile before disappearing again and LuHan looked down on his white t-shirt and light blue underwear.

With his own room occupied he just figured he'd borrow some clothes from Sehun.

Changing felt refreshing even though a shower would be even better.
He drank a glass of water before knocking on the door to his room.. his.. stupid girl.

"Aren't you done yet?"
He was about to open the door when she opened, when someone with  more marked eyes, a little eyeliner defined her eyes more and with the hair brushed out in waved over her shoulders she looked more appealing. Even cute this close.

"Get out of my face.."

But that annoying voice and attitude made the whole thing shatter to pieces.

"Let's go.." He said, without actually seeing forward to sharing his breakfast time with this.. thing.

Nervosly he dug his hand in his pockets of the pants and left the condo with this strange, rude girl.

 

Her PoV

"So what's the deal with all the rooms and that wierd boy? And why do you speak chinese? Did you know we are in Korea? And why do you have so much stuff? Are you rich?"

All her questions were dropped all over LuHan boy as they walked down the stairs, out on the street - crossing it then entered a restaurant.

"Can you please just.. be quiet, Just a little? My head hurts.."
You looked at him in irritation, he could answer one question atleast.
When he looked away, talking to some waitress you put out your tounge like a child at his back. The waitress saw it and giggled causing LuHan to turn around. 

 

"What? I'm quiet.."
You said with an innocent smile.

"Just.. Follow me.. And don't speak anymore. Don't ask questions, And for god's sake don't tell them where you are from."
You nodded weakly an follow him to a long table in the back, it was apparently two tables combined and a total of 12 people were sitting there, all young men like LuHan.

"Who are they?"

LuHan ignored your question and went straight forward to a in' looking guy who stared at you. They exchanged some words in chinese and then the mean looking guy smiled at you. It was a total change of person, like a tranformation infront of your very eyes. He stood up and reached his hand out.
"Hi! Nice to meet you, LuHans cousin."

You almost laughed your off, His cousin? Really?! This guy was the dumbest ever.
"I'm not his cousin." You blurted out and LuHan looked like he was about to die.

"Not?" The mean/nice looking guy asked. Why did he look familiar? And why was he so damn tall? 
"I'm a..-"
LuHan quickly went by your side, embracing you with one arm over the shoulder.
"Okay, She is not.. She is my.. very old friend. From middle school. We were like bestfriends. Right? Right! And I just saw her yesterday and I'm sorry I brought her with me, but I haven't met her in so long, Is it okay Duizhang?"

Duizhang? Was that this dudes name?.. It was wierd.

His eyes went from LuHan to you, back and then up and down your body. What tha hell..
"Okey, This time LuHan. Let's sit down! Here.. You can sit here.. LuHan over there, I hope you don't mind."

You were seated to places from LuHan, To your right was the Duizhang dude, to the left some guy named Lay, next to him that Tao boy and next to Duizhang - LuHan.

"So.. What's the deal with all this?"

Kris looked at you, unable to hide his shock.
"You don't know us?" A cute little guy asked from across the table.
"Should I?"
"Well..Not to brag.. But we are the new hottest rookie group." 
Another spoke, This one was somewhat.. He had dark hair, smiling eyes and plump lips. Goodlooking, definitly, Why couldn't this guy or Duizhang guy bought you instead?

"Erhm.." You twisted in  your place, nervous for the first time.
"We are idols. EXO, We are actually two groups, EXO-M, the chinese group. And EXO-K the korean. And together, WE ARE ONE." All the guys together chanted, taking you by surprise. 

What. The. Hell.

The breakfast went rather smoothly, You talked more than you ate, The guy to your right you learned was not Duizhang but his name was Kris, A chinese candian guy and leader. The one after LuHan was Sehun, To your right after Lay was Tao, then Chen. The cute guy was Xiumin, the other dark haired was Kai, To his right was Suho, another leader.
Then it was a guy named D.O, and to Xiumin left there was Baekhyun. And next to him was a cute guy named Chanyeol who seemed unable to stop smiling. With all the new faces, It seemed like your smile was permanent to.

"So. .Now you know us.. What's your name?"
"Where are you from?"
"Where do you live?"
"Any siblings?"
"Are you single?"

The last question amde everyone turn their heads, at Chanyeol. 
"What?" They all smiled together, Except for LuHan.. Stupid boy.

"My name.." You glanced at LuHans direction, "Actually, Why don't LuHan tell you?"
All eyes were at LuHan and he sat up straight in his chair, "W-Wha.. Well. Fine. Hana."

Smart move. That was like one of the commonest names ever.
"That's my nickname.."

 

Again all looked at LuHan.

"My real name is.." You were about to say it when you remembered you had no actual real name.
Ae Cha was given to you by your boss, and you didn't remember the name you had before that.
Reality hit you with a hint of sadness.
"It's Hana.. Hana Just.. Hana. It was a little joke.." Embarressed you smiled and scratched the back of your head.

 

When breakfast was over you were still chatting lively with either Xiumin, Sehun (the maknae!) or answering politly to Suhos and Kris questions. You avoided talking about family, and background and stuck to intrests and talking about them.

"So.. You are a leader, and rapper, You are Leader vocal, Kai you are in charge of dancing?"
"Me to.. " Lay spoke, Wow. That guy was awfully quiet but polite when he talked. A sense of calmness emerged from him.

"Oh, I see.. I must hear your song sometime.. I will support you fully!" You made a hwating motion and they applaude to you.

"Well. Should we go? We actually don't have a schedule today.. So maybe Hana wants to hangout with us?" Kris stood up and the rest followed his movements, some nodded in encourangement.

 

"What?.. No, I means. Hana is busy, She can't..."
"I can." You interrupted. 
"Great! Let's go down the street and see what we can do!"

 

When walking out of the restaurant LuHan showed up by your side.
"Weren't you supposed to leave after breakfast?"
"No, We would discuss after.. We are discussing now, Please tell me what's on your mind."
"I need you to leave." You stopped walking, he did as well.

"Why? Why are you so.. so strongly agaisnt me being here? You bought me. Me. You own me and I have nowhere to go. Are you afraid I will tell on your secret? That I will tell them and embarres myself, tell them I worked at a brothel? Do you think I want to tell people that?" You weren't planning on saying all that stuff, It just.. came out. You took a deep breath, unsure of what to do next. Your eyes went everywhere except meeting his, "Sorry."
You looked at him, feeling a familiar sense of crying coming up. Damn. You looked up, controling your emotions.
"t's okay.. I shouldn't have.."
"No, I'm sorry. It was wrong of me.. You can come with us. Just.. Behave. You know."

You met eachothers gaze, and then you twirled around, not caring about LuHan boy anymore. "Kris-oppa, Chanyeol-oppa wait for mee!" Leaving LuHan behind you sprinted ut of the restaurant like the new fangirl you had become.


"Oppa?" LuHan said to himself, muttering a curse under his breath he followed the path out and saw you chatting cheerfully with his groupmembers.

 

 

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sorry for the short, unintresting chapter ;o; ~~ I have no time or insperation to actually wright good stuff so.. keke.
School starts in afew hours, I should probably get some sleep.. Or not >)

I love people who comment and or subscribe! Next chapter will be more EXO and more stuff going on, and even some nekkid stuff! Yeah.. that nasty! XD

You like it <3

bcuz mblaq are dorks and I love them <3

 

BTWWWW   

 

do you like the poster? hahah.. I kinda hate it.. So if someone out there!.. A nice little soul would like to make me one I will hug that person and give it a piece of EXO, for free! ~~ 

hugs!