13 - Confessions

I bought you, 내꺼야 !

Suho woked up with an aching back, and a seemingly a small space to lie on. The answer to the mystery number two could be answered with a name.
Hana.
The younger girl was lying in his bed, strands of dark hair was covering half her face, she had most of the covers on her, reavealing only her shoulder and up.

He blinked a few times, extenting his numb limbs.
Hana was still asleep, what time was it? His head turned to the nightstand where a grey alarmclocked showed the four red digit numbers; 08;02
This could be considered a late morning for him, but what he wanted most was just to stay in bed all day, not doing anything. Unfortunally for him, he had things to do.
His eyes turned to Hana again, a smile crept upon his lips as his fingers brushed away some hair from her face.
"Pabo.. Sleeping or watching movies all the time."
His fingers lingered at her face, feeling the sooft skin underneath it he had a stronger urge just to lie there, feeling her skin against his.

He knew he couldn't, and definitly shouldn't.
Yet he felt himselft drawing him nearer, He could feel her breathing, hear it.
His eyes glanced over her fragile body, up to her face taking in her features.

His mind became blurry, what should he do? Why couldn't he? A flashback of Luhan spinnging her around, kissing her backstage made his heart beat even faster. It was all so very unfair.
He withdrew his hand, clenched it into a fist.
"Are you mad?" Her voice was husky, low. Brown eyes was looking at him, his clenched fist on which he got relaxed, looking at her.
He didn't know what to answer, was he? And why? The newly awaken Hana yawned and stretched out her legs, accidentally nudging his but she took no notice. Even in her full lenght her feet wasn't even near his ankle.
So small and fragile.
"I.. no, sorry for waking you up, I was just going up, want some coffee?"
Hana looked at him, no smile or an emotion of anything.
"Oppa.. Thanks." Then it came, a heartwarming, brilliant warm smile.
He couldn'nt help but to smile back, fozen in his motions he laid still next to her.
"You know.. I can tell you a short story about a princess right now.."
"Yes.. Please."
"Okey. So.. -"
The door into the bedroom was opened, hard and fast by the opener, who was clearly in some hurry because he almost broke the door. Suho reacted quickly with turning himself to the door, even though feeling no worry because this happened ofter than you could imagine in a dorm with twelve boys.
"Suho- hyuung, I was looking for the - Oh... Ohhhh.." Chanyeol smirked.
"I can come back hyung.." Chanyeols smirk grew wider as he closed the door, and you could hear him sprint off with a snicker.
"Coffee.. it was right?" Suho asked, and Hana nodded.

When you got up after putting on your robe, Suho had already poured up the black liquid into cups, and placed some breakfast on the kitchen counter.
"Want something?"  Suho asked nonchalantly but you could not hear him for you was focused on the looks you were getting from Chanyeol and Kai who sat by the kitchen table drinking, thé or juice.
"Goodmorning." Chanyeol said with a huge grin and Kai followed, "slept good?"
You nodded and Suho repeated his question, "anything will do.." You said taking a seat next to Kai.
"Soo.. What did you two do last night?" Chanyeol blurted out, Kai almost choked on his juice and Suho turned around from the kitchen counter with a knife in his hand, You who were sitting opposite to Chanyeol did not see Suho gesticulate with the knife up at his throath then pointing at Chanyeol.
"Well... We watched some movies and played games, I guess that's it."

"Really... ?" Chanyeol decided to challange fate with a smirk and a wink meant to Suho, but you took it as it was for you and looked at him sceptically.
"You're unusually weird today.."

Kai and Chanyeol shared a snicker but silenced as Suho sat down with a plate of nicely done sandwiches.

"So what's your schedule today Chanyeol?" Suho handed you one sandwich before the two hungry men got to it.
"I got rap class, and thought with my little freetime I'll stay at SM and try to write some more lyrics, probably all night if I can."
"Kai?"
"I'll probably take Sehun with me to SM building for some dancing, later we'll go out eat or something."

Suho nodded as he paid attention to what s said.
"Sounds good, the managers takes you there right? Because I have to go through next times performance today, and later.. I'll be out so if you want something it'll have to wait."
Chanyeol and Kai exchanged a look that went unnoticed by their leader and you just sat there, happily chewing on your breakfast sandwich.

After waking the late sleepers up, cough - Baekhyun & Sehun - (D.O woke up by himself a little while later) and getting them to breakfast and so took longer than expected, it was a full house but around 12 everyone was out except you and Suho.
Both of you sat down in the sofa, you were in your robe and underwear only, wet hair dripping water down your back from the recent shower.
"So.. What is your tasks today Leader-ah?" You , patting him lightly on the head.
"Ouf, Get away you're dripping water on me!" He gently pushed you off making a gross facial expression for fun.
"Actually.. I thought we'd have our picnic today.." He continued and you looked at him, both looked at eachother. like a mutual agreement made, you nodded still.
"Supposed I'll get ready then we'll arrange for the food and stuff?"
"I got the food, you go do what. .girls do.." He made a shuff sound and waved his hands in the opposite direction off himself and you got up and away to your shared room.

 

When you had prepared, taking on a dress, brushing your hair, putting on a little makeup and stuff like that you felt ready to go. It all had only taken you an hour, so Suho should have been done.. Well, he had been awfully quiet the whole time that is.
So you went out to check on him, like your prediction he stood there, getting the final touches on the basket filled with food done.
"Did you pack some snacks too?" You said with hope in your voice.
Suho turned to look at you, and when he saw you he brightened up in a smile.
"Ofcourse, Plenty of it." He winked at you, making you giggle as you walked over to him.
"Ready to go then?" He asked and you nodded with a grin.

You took of of the managers cars, and you drove for a pretty long time, Suho explained it was the easiest way not getting noticed by fans or stuff like that and you understood not minding at all the long drive.
You chatted a bit in the car, had him singing along with a Super Junior song on the radio and played some games.

It was a warm day so you turned down the car window and stuck your head out, feeling the strong wind caress your face and hair.
"Be careful..." Suho said, tunrning his eyes of the road to watch you, and then back again.
"Aish, Don't be such a grandpa oppa."


"So.. We are here.."

Suho took you to a secluded area with not many people and you laid out your blanket, got the food up and then enjoyed it throughly, played games and overall enjoyed your free time with eachother.

"Ah~ I'm so full oppa, It was delicious." You laid down on your back, Suho followed your example and laid down next to you.
"Look, Look at that cloud.. It looks like a turtle." You pointed at a turtle shaped cloud, drifting by in it's slow pace.
"Ah, Wait.. That looks like and angry bird!"
You turned her head slightly, laughed and nodded, "It kinda reminds me of Kris though.." That made Suho laugh, and you continued playing until there were no longer any clouds left to similarities.

Suho called your name and you looked at him in the middle of a smile.

"Yes?"

 

Suho look at her intensly, her brown eyes felt so diffrent.. so right. Her touch was silky smooth and her warmt made him dizzy. Was this bound to happen? Was this really going to happen? He didn't know, nor did he dare to ask out loud. He felt like he desereved this from the hardmanship he had to fight as a leader.


He pushed himself closer, you did not move only inhaled harder. Suhos heart were beating fast but steadily.  His hand went up, cupping your smaller cheek caressing it  lightly with his thumb.
None of you smiled, neither did you say anything but it was not needed, for it was the moment that counted. He leaned in more, further until your lips touched. It was just a light touch but so intense, so filled with unsaid emotions you've felt that your heart could burst.
He pressed on, deepening the kiss making it more passionate. Your lips were burning with sensation, he begged for entrance and you gave it to him and his hand went from your cheek down to your waist pressing you further in to him, feeling your body pressed up against his.
Then came something unexpected.
A dog had been barking in the distant but now it was right on, and something wet and most hit your ear, paws were tramping on your dress.
The kiss broke, you two goth up at fast missiles, getting over runned by a stray dog.
"Wh- oh.. stop.." The dog barked and started your face, waving it's tale frenatically.
Suho silenced the dog by giving it some letovers from the food, pettings it's head while it was eating.
It had a collar with the nametag Bonus on it.
"Maye the owner is still around here somewhere? We should try to find him or her." You smiled at him, he looked at you and then smiled back, "We should." He said, getting up and grabbing the dogs leash. Luckily you were all done with the food so the dog could have it's feasts.
You held the dog and played with it on the side while Suho packed everything up, "Ready to go owner treasure hunting?"
You smiled wider, "Yeah." As both of you walked through the park, your minds were not on the dog but the previous matter.
It was a slightly awkward tension between you because none of you knew the next step until Suho took some courage to himself and grabbed your hand.

Walking hand in hand in a park truly made you feel like you were in a relationship.
"You've found my dog!" A young girl screamed out, coming running towards you and the dog became so excited and almost dragged you to the ground to you relased the leash and the do made a run for it's tiny owner. A elderly man came behind her, "I'm sorry it this caused you trouble but Bonus saw a squirrel and ran away, Thank you very much for getting him back!" The man shook your hands, and the girl thanked you respectfully by bowing low.

You waved them off, giggeling at the cute sight before her as the dog continiously jumped up on the smaller girl.
"Hana.."
You turned your head to Suho that had released your hands, in confusion you gazed on your single hand, then up and he stood really close.
"You like me right?" Those words, trembeling out from his mouth made him seem more vunerble than ever, and in truth Suho had never felt more nervous in his life. Never on stage, Never in their comback, this was the most insecure feeling of all.
"Well.. I .." She came to think of Luhan. His large brown orbs, playfull smirk and skills in the rubix cube.

She looked directly into Suhos eyes, their gaze locked. He was very handsome, soft milky skin, dark brown gentle eyes and a smile that could brighten any day. And she had no obligations to him, he'd simply asked her if she liked him as well.
Did she? But Luhan, She thought of the elder deer boy again, his remarks, his odd behaviour.. Him, buying her from that awful parlor.

She nodded.

 

A smile of relief built up over his lips, making him look dashing. The sun caressed his hair, making it shift in dark red colours, his smile reflecting his perfect white teeth.
"I.. I'm sorry for confessing to you in this.. unromantic way."
You shook your head, You didn't mind.

He closed the gap between you with a smile still playing care free over his lips.
"I really like you Hana."

And with that he kissed you again, soflty his lips just lingered over yours, barely touching..

Then his hands found his way to your waist, embracing you his kiss became deeper.
But one thing prevented you from fully enjoying it, and it was a little stupid annoying boy named Luhan that've etched himself in your mind.

 

Meanwhile in China..

 

Luhan smiled brightly, flashes were everywhere, cameras capturing their every move.
Fan screams, loud ones.
They all bowed simutaniously then went off stage. They thanked the staff and Kris told them all they've done a great work.

Today they would fly home to Korea, earlier than expected but wouldn't be there until late evening.

He came to think of you.
Your sweet smile, cute dark eyes and long black hair that moved swiftly as you walked.
He smiled subconsciously.
A hard tap on his shoulder made him come back to reality, The face of Kris appeared infront of him.
"We are on are way Luhan, Why are you daydreaming so much huh? Let's go.." He followed his tall leader out, still having a troubled time letting you out of his thoughts.

 

The ritual of flying between countries was stiff, you held your stuff constantly in neat piles, never really had time for shopping and didn't often enjoy the environment.
Luhan packed the stuff he wasn't going to need for the flight, waited in the lobby of the hotel with Chen and Tao as they waited for the rest before their departure to the airport.
Well there, they had to wait 2 hours for the plane.
As Chen and Tao chatted on (as far as Chen's chinese would go, and where Tao could hang in with Korean) Luhan felt his thought wonder off again to one special person. He missed your bright peronality,  your contant disagreement.
He actually.. missed you for real.
His heart made a large thump, at the thought. He liked you?
His eyebrows narrowed down in confusion, Was he really liking you?
He bit his lower lip, still thinking of you, The way you two interacted with eachother and felt a longing feeling cluster his chest.
"I do." He said outloud, making Chen and Tao look at him, shrugging their shoulder and then continueing on their conversation as Luhan just sat there on his lugage, smiling like a fool.