Next move.

I bought you, 내꺼야 !

You laughed hard, so hard it was diffucult to breath.
Suho shushed you multiple times but then it was even harder to control the waves of hysterical laughing attacks.

 

Luhan PoV

Luhan, who was still awake could hear you across the living room. It was annoying, no disturbing.. Yes. He would go over there and tell you to quiet down.
Then why did he sneak there? He was hunced down under the kitchen counter in the darkness, tip-toeing his way over to the illuminated room where the laughter came from.

When he was outside the door he peek in, seeing you and Suho cuddle up under white covers having the laptop in the middle of you, sharing his earphones.

Luhan felt.. betrayed? Maybe. He didn't know, this unknown feeling was settling itself in his chest, making if more difficult to breath.
Stupid.

Why did he feel this way? Why did he care so much for that stupid female human being? She was.. She was just something he bought, in a non sober act.
Why did he kiss her? They were so many questions going around in his head he felt a headache taking form.
But still, Why?
Did he do it to prove something to her?
Or did he do it because he wanted to?
His hand went up to his lips, gently them.
He almost.. almost missed her lips on his.


Luhan was so caught up in his trail of thought that he missed the evil maknae luring at him in the darkness.
"What are you doing?" The younger mans voice reached Luhans ear and his breath touched his neck. 
Luhan who wasn't prepared for the surprise (well, it's a surprise. .duh.)
accidentally hit his head on the wooden door in an attempt to flee from the unknown person behind him.
Sehun who saw this laughed at the man as the door flung open and the two people inside looked out completle confused over the fuss going on. He then saw Luhan and Sehuns head popped up behind it. A silence fell over the four induviduals as the situation camed down.

"Well this was awkward." Sehun stated and got a slight smack in the back of his head from Luhan.
"Hey.." Hana said catching Luhans attention and Sehun took the oppurtunity to sneak away.
"Can I talk to you for a second?" 
Luhan asked and caught Hana nodding as she made her way from Suhos side to him. Suho watched over them carefully, espacially Luhan as the two of them made their way out from the room.

"So, wasup?" She asked, her voice low because of the other sleeping men in the apartment, But Luhan didn't take in her voice at first but how she was dressed. Short shorts and a tank-top, seriously?
If she continued walking around like that in the dorm.. Snap. Things could get weird.
"Eh, Well.. Since you are staying here for a while longer, let's not get in eachothers way?"
A confused expression fell over her face and her lips went into a straight line, her eyes searching his in confusion.
"Just.. Like, But.. Still.. I don't know."
Since the boy was obviously confused she just stood there, waiting for him to get his mind straight not saying anything.

"As you wish master."
"What?"
"I'll do it, master..."
"Don't call me that!" luhan snapped, realising his voice went higher and whispered to her again,
"I don't like you calling me that.. Stop it."
She shrugged her small shoulder with a ingenious smile.
"As you wish ma-" Her words were suffocated with the hands of Luhan as he pushed her further into the kitchen.
"Mmppgh-"

"Don't call me that, okay? I don't like it. And since I am.. your, your master. I command you to stop it. Okey?"
Since his hand were still over she just quietly nodded.
He dropped his hands to the side, satisfied.
"You like it, don't you? Being all in charge and rough..."

He looked at her with large eyes, not believing her words.
"You need to stop talking like that."
"What?" Her clever smile was stuck on those lips.

He rolled his eyes at her stupid charade, she played a game and didn't play by the fair rules.
At first he wanted to speak to her with the intentions of saying that he was sorry, but all that was gone from his head now and all he could see.. was that he was alone with her again, in the quietness and darkness of the kitchen. A smile was still taking place over her lips, and her back rested against the fridge, holding upp the balance by bending the knee and having the right foot on it aswell. Her eyes were darker in the dim light and looked more mysterious than ever.

He must have been staring at her, but she didn't say a word, didn't move or asked why so. They just stood there, close. To close for just being friends.
But were they even that? He didn't know how to categorize their relationship.

"I..I wanted to say I'm sorry.. too."
"For what?" Her almost black eyes looked back at him, catching in small reflective light from the hallway. Why did he have this strong feeling of connection with her?
"For earlier today. .You know. The.. kiss."
The last word came as a faint whisper and he unintentionally leaned in more.
"Yeah.." Her words was slow and vague as well, and her face was closer now. He could feel her hot breath over his lips and a growing urge was controlling his feelings.
So close now, their lips were almost touching.
"Luhan!"

His head quickly turned left, not really seeing the features of the leader but the contrast of light made his outline easy to distinguish. He backed away from Hana, seeing she stood up straight and combing her hair with her fingers.
"Go to bed, You need the sleep." Suhos voice was hard, almost cold and it was an unusal experience for Luhan to see the leader in this mood.
"Yes leader, Goodnight." He didn't get a respond, didn't expect one and made his way to his room.

Suho PoV

 

He heard unclear words, more like mumbles from the living room but it soon moved over to the kitchen area and he could no longer make out any words, or sounds at all.

Being the leader his duty was too keep the members safe and also protect them not only from harm outside, but from themselves as well.

He got up, pushing the laptop aside and peeked out from behind the wooden door. The darkness made it hard for him to see anything but contours, but he spotted the two in the open kitchen area. 
To close for him to be happy.
Hadn't Luhan been listening? Did he have to get mad at him twice the same day?
He took a deep breath, watching the two before making his move.
He felt angry and.. And what? He wasn't quiet sure but it was an unsetteling feeling he wanted to get ride of as soon as possible. It clearly clouded his mind.

His harsh voice suprised even himself, it was few times he had to use it but it was the first time against Luhan, if you didn't count the earlier actions this morning.

"Hana, let's go to bed too.."
She nodded, following his footsteps back in silence.


Back in the room he monitored her crawl back down under her covers in the bed.
"Are you okay?" He asked, not getting a reply.
"I don't think it's the best for you if you stay here.. Luhan is acting very strange.. And, I don't know. Do you like him? For real? Did you want to kiss him?"
"I don't know.." A weak answer came.
"What do you mean?"

 

"I mean.. I can't say no."
__________________________________________________________

Since a smokin' hot Luhan always is relevant, please enjoy the gif and pic, though they are not mine they are superb!
So how do you enjoy the chapters so far? They r alright? kekeke~ 

I hope so, and please subscribe or and write a comment for that will make me more ambitious in writing and keep doing more updates!
Much love!

@_@ ~<3