Unexpected roommates

I bought you, 내꺼야 !

Okey, So wandering around with these EXO dudes was one of the greatest thing ever!
They all took care of you, talked with you as an actual girl and not a.. well. You were satisfied nontheless!
"Oh, Maybe we should go inside on of these girl stores.. We've only been to guy shops!" D.O exclaimed and multiple eyes turned to you.
"Aren't you guys tired? We've been walking around for an hour soon and I don't exactly have any money on me.." 

"No..Not really."
"Nope!"
"No chance" Sehun smiled, "Come on Noona! Let's go!" He took his arm in yours and dragged you to the nearest store. A lot of people glanced at you, but this were mostly a street filled with Ahjummas and Ahjusshis so no one actually interffered with your buisness.

"Fine.." You breathed and was shoved in to a store, An older lady who worked behind the counter smiled politley at you.
It was a small store, but with many pretty clothes and accessories.  The shop was painted in a light shade of yellow, and also had decorations in pink and white, it was a cozy atmosphere and an overall cute shop.

"Look at this Noona!"
"No, this!"
"Come here, This is sooo pretty!"

Slightly confused you followed Sehun who held up a white and blue dress with a whitetop and a light blue bottom.

"Try it on!" He said handing you the dress.
You held it in you're hands, feeling the soft fabric.
"I don't know.."
The dress was pretty, sure but you weren't really used to this cuteness.
"Okay, I'll try it on."
As you made your way to the dressing room your hands were filled with more clothes the boys wanted you to try out.

 

With a sigh you blew up your bangs and stepped into an empty cubicle and pulled off your jeans and your simple white shirt for the first test of Sehuns choice of dress.

"Damnit." There was an zipper in the back and your small arms couldn't reach it.
Trying and trying you failed.
"Is everything alright?" You heard the maknaes voice outside.
"No, It's a zipper and I can't quite reach it. I-I need help."
There was a small mumble outside, a quick discussion and then the door to the cubicle flung open and a unbalanced LuHan came charging at you.
His hands took support to the wall and you inbetween.
"Stupid guys, Always.." He looked up to you, Or down.. Or just straight at oyu. Your faces just a few inches apart.
His breath stopped and his eyes was glued to your face.
"Hi.."
You smiled vaguely. 
He then stood up straight coughing a bit before turning his eyes away, "So.. I'll help you, Turn around."
You did as you were told and felt the zipper close on your back. 
"Thanks."
Without a reply he opened the door and you followed out, seeing 11 men staring at you.
You blushed as D.O asked you to twirl, but you did and  the smile on your lips grew wider.
 
"You're so pretty!"
"Yeah, Really nice"
"It looks good Hana!" Lay said, and you registred the name.. That's right. Hana.
"Thank you guys!"
"Now try mine!"
"No mine, I have this Gucci bag to go with it to!" Tao handed you a brown bag and you giggled at his cuteness.

Then you changed, and changed, and changed. The outfits were many and seemed never ending.
After twirling so much you started to feel dizzy the boys no longer had anymore outfits to you. 
"Finally done!" You laughed as you changed into your normal clothes.

"Thanks guys for everything, It's been so much fun!"
"So. .Which one do you want?"
"Huh?"
Kris held out a pink dress you'e tried on before, and in the other hand he held the gucci bag Tao had chosen for you.
"Well, I didn't bring my money with me so..-"
"We'll treat you!" Xiumin spoke holding up another set of clothes.
"Wha- No. I can't but thank you!"
"Come on noooona, I'll buy you my dress, Because it was the best, arraso?" Sehun took a hold of the blue and white dress.
"And I'll buy you the gucci bag!" Tao said, snapping it out from Kris hands, "Well.. I'll guess I'll buy you this, You looked really nice in it.

So there you were, holding three expensive bags with clothes in it from the EXO guys. 
"I-I'm so grateful you guys, You didn't have to!"
LuHan scoffed, but you ignored it, He had been in a bad mood all day it seemed.

 
"Come on, since I'm hungry I'll treat you to food!" Xiumin raised a fighting fist and most boys nodded.
"I wann have sushi, It was a long time ago!" Suho spoke up.
"Yeah! Me too! Sehun, Baekhyun and D.O agreed. Kris was neutral and Tao too, only Xiumin wanted steamed buns so Sushi it was.
"I've never had sushi before.."

All guys stopped to look at you, kind of resembeling D.O in some kind.
"What?" Chanyeol asked, "Never?"
You shook your head.
"Woah, Now let's teach our Hana to eat sushi!"
 

At the sushi restarang you had no idea what to order.
You looked at the menu and then up and accidentally met LuHans eyes. Was the strange boy starring at you again?
Stupid.
"What?" You asked and he shrugged, his eyes turning to the menu again.
While the boys ordered they all waited for you.. The waitress tapped her pen to the notepad.

"Hana, We can just let you taste everything from us instead, Bring her a coke please!"
Suho said to the waitress who disappeared. It was quite a small restaurang and except You and the boys they were only an elder man sitting in the corner reading the newspaper.

So when the dinner was on the table the boys tried to explain the food, holding it up between the chopsticks.
"Here, taste this maki first, It's good!" Xiumin held up a roll before your eyes and you lifted your shopsticks up to take it.
"No, silly. I'll feed you." And with that cute smile you just opened your mouth before thinking twice.
He put the food in your mouth and you chewed.. It tasted. Well. strange, but okay.
You made a thumbs up.

"Here, This is tuna!" Tao stretched his arm over LuHan to reached you and made and aahh~ sound, you obeyed and opened your mouth, eating the raw piece of fish and rice. You made a face. Tuna wasn't you're favorite.
The boys shared a heart warming laughed and continued exploring your taste, 10 minutes later you were stuffed. Not once had LuHan offered you his food and the boys started noticing his cold attitude.

"LuHan, what's the problem?" Kris spoke in his leader voice now.
"Nothing." He poked at a maki roll, making it break into little pieces.
"Come on tell us!"
"It's nothing." He pushed his chopsticks aside, You looked at him with an concerned expression.

"LuHan is..-"
He suddenly stood up, mumbleing something and went out of the restaurant.
"My apologize.." You stood up as well and went after LuHan, having the feeling that his dull mood was because of you.

 

You rushed up, grabbing LuHans arm to stop him, he twirled around looking at you, and then furrowing down his eyebrows.
"LuHan, wait..  What's your problem?"
He was quiet for a few seconds before speaking, "You, You are my problem right now. I don't even know your name, You are hanging out with my group members. I.. I need you to leave, Okey? That's all. And I don't think I'm asking for much, really.."

Now it was your turn to stay quiet. Ofcourse he was right, In one way. But you had nowhere to go then, How should you have known that you were to be sold to a rookie idol that didn't even want to be near you?
When you pictured your future infront of you, this was nothing like it. But you weren't sure it was for the worst either.
You took a deep breath, glancing into the restaurang, the boys was laughing at something, blissfully unaware of you and LuHan.
"Fine." You said, looking down to the ground. Your voice almost cracking at that one word. Where would you go now? Fighting to hold back some stupid tears you blinked a few times. "I just need my stuff back at the condo.. So. Yeah. I'll leave then."

You two went in to the restaurant again for paying and then you all left. 

"Thanks Oppas! .. For everything you did for me today!"
"No problem Hana, We really enjoy your company!" Chanyeol tossed his arm around your small petite shoulders. "Wow, Don't be such a giant!"
"What? .. I'm I supposed to just stop being tall?"
"Yeah."
"No can do, Flower!" You laughed together, and finally you reached the condo.
LuHan grabbed your arm pulling you away from Chanyeol.
"I just need her for a minute."
He pushed you into his room, closing the door behind him.
You two shared a look, a look that didn't tell you anything. You started packing your stuff.
Putting in the pyjamas, rearranging your clothes, packing some of the new stuff in. You were done in matter of minutes.

"So. Bye. I guess."
LuHan nodded.
"I'm sorry, You know.. For this. I shouldn't have goen to that place from the beginning, It's unmoral and not right to.. to.."
"To buy ?" You finished.
"Yeah, I guess.. Yeah. Sorry."
You shrugged your shoulders but on the inside you felt like chaos.
You walked past him, head held high and out in the living room were most of EXO was assembled.
"Bye then!" You said in a cheerfull voice.
The guys turned to you. 
"Are you going home now? Really? This soon?" SeHun came forward to you, pointing at your brown suitcase. The guccibag was in your other hand.
"Yes. Unfortunatly.. So.. Do you guys know any good hotels around here?"
"Hotels?" Kris wondered with an curious expression.
"Don't you have a home here?"
" W-Well. No.. I'm from. I-.." Damn that stupid LuHan boy, She felt way to embarressed to admit were she was from.
"I-I.. Actually, I stayed with LuHan because my parents reasonly passed away, And I needed to find an hotel, And he took me in for the night.. And. Yes. That's it. That's my story." Maybe you shouldn't act all to happy since you just told them about your parents death, but a small smile was stuck on your lips. Sometimes you were just to smart for your own.

LuHan gave you a small smile.

"You can stay some more.. I mean. Until you find the perfect hotel for you." Kris made everyone look at him, espacially LuHan.
"There is a free bed in LuHans room, take it. Lay will sleep in my room."
Lay nodded, And you stood as frozen on the spot looking to LuHans direction who discretly shook his head in a no-motion.

"I'd love to!"

---------------------------------------------------------------

Okay, So I know some of you are still like, What the fudge? You haven't gotten to know much about her past, their lies and stuff.
You will, I promise! You will xD

In the next chapter.. Because they will have a cosy thingey and she will tell :3

So, What's happened is basically this. Hana is froma brothel/parlour, You know what that is right? If not.. google it or something, But it's basically an old fashioned thingey were you can buy pleasure from women... Yeah I know.. XD

Uhm, So LuHan bought her but doesn't want her. She lied about them doing it and he wants her out of there? Why? I haven't told you yet so you'll have to wait for that explanation.
Hana doesn't have a real name either, this will also be explained further into the story!

That's it!
Please comment and or subscribe! ^-^
<3

 

BTW!
I had some help with this chapter from my friend, check her out! 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/profile/view/115577