14 - Luhans reflections

I bought you, 내꺼야 !

All fancafes of Luhan all over the world had comment on the arrival back to Korea - as ordinary you would think. But this time it was not about the usual - the Hunhan ship or his fashion sense. No people were commenting - "Oh he looked so bright and happy like a real star walking the planet!!~" or "I wonder what made Luhan-oppa so happy, I wish it was mee~~" And similair stuff to that.
And true to that Luhan was very happy even though the exhausting flights.
"You are in a good mood.." Xiumin commented when they sat in their van, on their way home.
"I guess I am.." Xiumin eyed his friend suspiciously.

"Is it because of a.. certain someone?" Luhan didn't answer and turned away his head to look out the window and wave to some fans, but Xiumin caught it. He saw that sneaky bright smile just before he turned and leaned back with a satisfactory smile himself.
 

Back at the dormitory Suho and Hana was doing the dishes.
"Oppa! Stop it!"
Suho poured water on you, gratefully not the dirty one but still. He almost soaked you with it, and your dress were almost completly wet.
The leader laughed wholeheartedly. You pouted but saw your chance and filled a cup with water, but he noticed and backed up, it ended with you chasing him throughout the dorm and spilling out most of the water. In the middle of the run he stopped, turned at you and caught you in his embrace. He took you by surprise but you felt secure as he twirled you around. When you stopped you looked at his eyes, filled with warmth.
You bit your lip, he took noticed and smiled bright.
"Don't be nervous with me.." He whispered before leaning down ready to meet your lips.

Then a loud knock - or more like loud banging stole both of your attention.
You released the grip of Suho and created a gap between the two of you, and just in that moment an very angry Luhan came in.

Luhan, Who was the first to get out of the van, even so the protests of Kris - he was supposed to help with the lugage but Xiumin offered in his place instead and Luhan ran off. With the largest smile and confidence in what felt the world he stopped in front of the dorm door. He took a deep breath, but instead of just opening the door he decided to peak inside using the eyehole. What he saw didn't exactly boost his happiness. Suho was embracing you, he was holding you tight in his arms just like a lover. What was said, he didn't hear but he caught the next gesture and just acted on instinct. He hit the door loudly, his hand was aching but he didn't care and opened the door in the next second.

Hana couldn't help but smile as she first saw Luhan, but when she realized the mood he was in her heart sunk.
Suho on the other hand kept wondering why she created a distance between them, didn't she want Luhan to know? Did she possibly actually feel something for him, or was it just for their sake? For EXO's reputation?
He shook of his trail of thoughts when Luhan walked past him with a low greeting, but  "accidentally" nodged Suho with his shoulder. It wasn't painful, but the gesture indicated the hurtful part.

"What's the problem Luhan?" Suho asked as he turned around, Luhan stopped in his tracks, also turned around and looked fiercly at Suho.
Then his eyes turned to you who looked absolutely clueless.
"Nothing I'm just tired from the flight." And with that he returned to his room with a loud noise from shutting the door hard after him.
Just a minute later Xiumin came, holding lugage to the brink of falling over.
You greeted eachother happily, as Lay, Kris and Chen. Tao came last with soem new shopping bags he showed you right before dinner.
Luhan first came out to the late dinner, seemingly still a little upset but a little happier, maybe.
And you had managed to change from your wet clothes into new, dry and warm ones.

Only Chanyeol and D.O joined you from the EXO-K part, except for Suho then. The other were still away.
"So how was the performances?" You asked Kris who sat in opposite from you.
"It was good actually , no one fell, the audince was.. excited." The guys shared a laugh, you could imagine the screaming fans.
Except Luhan of course, He was still grumpy.
You saw in the corner of your eyes how Xiumin whispered with him and nudged him in the side.
The other was oblivious to the tension going on.
Suho hadn't tried to embrace you since they all arrived home.
"Erhm..Hana, Can I talk to you?" Luhan said in a hushed voice, his eyes went from you to your right. Suho watched the conversation with flames in his eyes.
"In private. Outside." He continued, and you could feel how he restrained himself- from what? You didn't want to know. But his jaw was clenched and you could see how he grabbed his napkin so hard his knuckled whitened.
"Sure." You answered with a small smile and got up, you excused yourself, Luhan to but the others boys were busy engaging in a conversation. A loud one.

Suho on the other hand watched you closely as the two of you left the dormitory together.

"Hi." You said to break the silence, Luhan wasn't very talkactive you noticed.
"You didn't water my flowers.." He said, His eyes were dead serious as he watched you.
"What?" Was your suprised reply, was he really serious about being pissed of because of a few plants?
He nodded. You sighed.
"Oh my god Luhan, seriously?! Are you telling me you walk in totally pissed because I forgot to water your stupid plants?"
He narrowed his eyebrows down, as he was conteplating with himself over something.

"You didn't sleep in my room either." It wasn't a question,"No."
He looked away, then back with closed eyes.
"Since you are so liberated- ..Aren't you going to give me a kiss to? Then maybe.. Xiumin? Kris too I guess, and later -"
"What the hell are you talking about?" You said, getting a little angrier,  What had gotten to him?
"Yeah? I'm suprised you can talk so much you do when your lips is glued to the other members."
You were taken aback, did he know? Had he seen you? You turned your lips into a straight line and watched the elder man look at you furiously.
"What the hell do you care huh?! What is wrong with you Luhan? What do you really want from me?" He couldn't answer that, but right now he was to pissed to really think of anything.
"I want you to stop playing around with my members! And don't say I have nothing to do with it, I have everything to do with this and you know it!"
"I can kiss anyone I please, you idiot!" Your hand met Luhans chest in a collison, It wasn't a hard hit and Luhan stod his ground.
"No, You can't! I forbid you to do it, forever!"
"It didn't stop you from kissing me did it.." Your voice was low but he overheard it.

"Do you like him?" He asked, his voice which was usually so strong only sounded fragile in your ears.
"Yes." You said straight out and looked him in the eyes.
It went a moment of silence and what he said next almost made your heart break in two.
"I didn't know prostitues could like anyone without getting paid.." He clasped his teeth and walked past you
But you called out for him, he turned around half way with tired eyes.
Now it was a real hit. You slapped him across the face with all power you could muster.
"I HATE YOU, OKAY, LUHAN I HATE YOU!!"
The hit didn't hurt him half as much as what you'd said. You liked him, You liked Suho and not him. It wasn't supposed to turn out this way. He felt his heart sink, his anger taking over everything he was by the second. What he said next didn't feel nothling like him at all, but still.. it felt true and he almsot felt joy in hurting you like you unintentionally hurt him.

The slap wasn't that bad in compherison.

"YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND ANYTHING. NOTHING OKAY. HANA.. DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I.. I - I PAID FOR YOU. I. SUHO DIDN'T..THAT MEANS, I OWN YOU. I. DO YOU GET IT? END OF STORY HANA." Since Luhan stood with his back against the door he didn't see the group of boys who gathered up at the sound of yelling.
Suho stood just behind Luhan, looking confused.
"What are you talking about?" He asked, Luhan twirled around in surprise of another voice and saw his group members watch them with diffrent expressions.
"Hana is .." Luhan took a moment too breath in "..- a e. Ask her yourself and have a great life together. I'll bet you'll have very cute babies." And then he walked through the other boys into the dorm. The others looked at you, all with large eyes.
Suho looked even more confused now. So very hurt.
"Is it true?" He asked in a low voice, almost a whisper.
"I'm sorry." You said before you ran off and didn't look back.




You sat at the stairs to the roof because you couldn't get the stupid door to open without a special card only the caretaker had access too. This you figured out after hitting the door maybe about twenty times, your knuckled were now soar and red.
You cried. It wouldn't stop either, you just sat there and cried like a helpless lost puppy. You were kind of that though, You had nowhere to go and you felt lost.
Beause of your current depression you didn't hear the steps coming your way until a shadow laid over you.
You looked up with new tears in your eyes. But the person infront of you made you want to go beserk more than cry.
"Go away." You said in a low whisper, your voice cracked at the simple sentence.
He stood there quietly watching you.
"Didn't you hear me? I'm not in the mood for this, I'm not your toy! GET the H-E-L-L AWAY FROM ME LUHAN!" You stood up in a suprisingly fast manner and stood (almost - since the little height diffrence) eye to eye with the young man.
"Hana.." The way he called ut for you, that tenderness in his voice.. The way he called your name like a long lost lover,  it made unintentionally goosebumps cover your body.
"I'm sorry."
"I don't want to hear it Luhan, You can never decide what you want! You are a spoiled, stupid brat idol, who doesn't care for anyone except yourself and I hate you for that! I hate- I really don't.. " You've started to cry again, tears rolling furiously down your cheeks, you only saw the blur of Luhan as you slapped his chest again, tired arms hitting him loosely without any effort  or energy.
"I'm sorry." He repeated before catching your slow hands in his own and dragged you into his embrace. He was warm, his heart beated fast but steadily.
"I'm sorry I don't know what I want. I'm sorry I dragged you into this.. But I didn't.. expect you to.. fall in love with someone. ..Else. I'm sorry for what I said to you, I regret it, I regretted even before I said it. I don't know how to make it up for you but please.. Please, don't leave me."
You cried into his chest before calming down a little, looking up at his brown large eyes and then you slowly shook your head.

"I could never leave you Luhan." He embraced you agian, harder and you responded this time with letting your arms go around his waist aswell.




Suho had looked for you everywhere before getting a random suggestion from Chanyeol. The roof. She couldn't really leave the building so it was the only logical place. As he made his way up there his thoughts were all over the place, his heart was racing like a frightened animal, cut off with it's escape route.
When he was at the foot of the stair he heard your voice, You sounded angry, hurt and small. Just by the voice he could see your petite body figure tense up like an angry cat - defending itself from possible threats. He also didn't miss out on Luhans name, or voice.

He stopped, stood absolutely still and controlled his breathing. He shouldn't be eavesdropping but he couldn't help it.
He listened carefully to Luhans words, then yours. He leanes his head against the wall and closed his eyes. He thought of you, your date in the park. The kiss. He felt like crying, he hadn't done that since his earliest trainee days.
His original thought was to actually get rid of you from EXO, you were an distraction. Sure, the boys were happy but you were trouble walking straight into their world. He had made up his mind to get you some money and just. .ship you off somewhere else, but then.. He noticed how it was impossible. How he actually.. fell for you.
He probably never had the heart to do it from the beginning.
And now that he knew..

 

 

"I will still fight for you Hana. If you give me time, I'll promise I'll protect you."