Night time dreams

I bought you, 내꺼야 !

Luhans gaze went from Hana to Suho, skeptical because of the made arrangements.

"Who decided on this?"
"Kris I suppose .." She replied, with his eyes fixed on Luhan but she could see in the corner of her eye how Suho nodded to confirm it.
"She can not come, and you know it. It's just for three days .."
Luhan did not answer but gave away a sneer instead.
"But you will sleep in my room right?"
 
Hana's expression went from neutral to surprise, the boy wanted her to sleep in his room, when she already had one (the she shared with Suho)
"Why would I sleep there?"
"Because .. Because I need someone to watch over my stuff while I'm gone."
"No one will touch your stuff Luhan .." Suho cut in and Luhans eyebrows lowered in an annoyed expression.
"But .. What about my plants? Some one should look after them .."
"The plants?" Hana repeated with a grin.
"You don'thave any plants .."
 
"Yes I do, I recently bought them, and they need extra supervision. Like lots of water and.. carbon dioxide.."
"Fine then, I'll stay in your stupid room."
 
"Good ... I need to pack now, by the way Suho .. That weapon , use an automatic instead."
And with those words Luhan disappeared away towards the hall, muttering to himself.
Suho and Hana who had already started the game again did not hear his words that went along the lines of;
 
 
"And now I need to go to buy some stupid plants .. Great."
 
 
HANA POV
                       *~*~*~*
 
The morning after was already starting at 4 o'clock because of the tight schedule EXO-M was on.
Everyone in EXO-M came to say goodbye to you, as you sat in you pyjamas at the kitchen table, Chanyeol and Suho was also up.
"Bye kiddo, behave." Kris said with a playful smile as he patted you on the head, you returned the smiling gesture and took a sip from your coffee as Tao and Xiumin also said their goodbyes.

Lay also came forward to give you a small tired hug. "Good luck oppa!" You gave them thumbs up as the four men disappeared out the door. Luhan came out from his room, carrying a pink bagpack and held a rubix cube in his hand.
He talked a bit with Chanyeol, gave Suho a small nod and then turned his deer eyes to you.
"Keep this while I'm gone to. You need to practice anyways. Don't touch my stuff while I'm gone, Keep it clean. No one else besides you on my bed. Do not eat in it, Don't touch my clothes. Don't.. Just. Behave. Alright?"
You, who held up a laughter because the serious rules Luhan gave you but the day before had insisted on you staying in his room.
Chanyeol laughed at him and Luhan dramatically rolled his eyes.
"I'm serious. Keep by the rules. I'll see you in three days."
You nodded and did a salute, Luhan sighed at your foolishness but then embraced you in a hug. It took you by surprise so you had no chance to hug him back before he let go. He placed the multicolored toy on the kitchen counter.
"See you, pabo."
Chanyeol shook his head in disbelief and yawned, "Best I go to sleep again. Nighty!" Suho waved him off with one hand, holding a white cup filled with coffee in the other one.
"Suho are you going to sleep too?" You asked, finishing the remaining light brown liquid in your cup.
"Aniyo, I have some work to get done, And I have to get Baekhyun and D.O to pratice later, And Chanyeol to. Kai is going on his own to his dance.. thing. So I thought I would have some time finishing things up now.. You go to bed again, You look tired."
"Yeah.. Sure. Don't restrain yourself leader-aaah~" With a little aegyo filled into your voice you also gave Suho a thumbs up before you got up and went over to your shared bedroom. Falling asleep in almost an instant.
 
 
 
When you woke up, three and a half hours later, Kai was the only one still home. He sat in the couch with a blue robe and a cup in his right hand, in the left he had the remote to the TV,  zipping through the channels.
"Morning." He greeted you, eyes glued to the little eletronic box.
"Is everyone else out?"
The boy nodded, taking a sip of whatever he had in his mug.
"And why aren't you?"
"I felt like having a late morning, The dance studio is open all day anyways and I'm not in any rush.. Could you see if there are any salty snacks left in the pantry?" You opened it and peeked in, "No, Don't think so."
"Aish, I'll just go take a shower. The TV is all yours, We are on in five."
What kai first meant with we you didn't get until Kris charismatic leader voice filled the room even though he was probably somewhere in China now. He was talking on some show, a korean one.
The camera changed its course towards Xiumin and then Luhan.
He was laughing whole heartedly and held the microphone close to his mouth with both hands.
A smile was formed upon your lips as you followed the show with your eyes.

You laughed along side the boys, and didn't notice the door open neither did you notice Suho walking in standing almost behind you.
"Enjoying yourself?" He asked and you jumped up, turning around to see Suhos large smile.
"Don't.. Don't scare me like that.. Oh my god. You gave me an heartattack! Stupid!" You hit him on the arm, he dodged it and you followed his movements, getting closer and striking a hit again. He was faster and grabbed you carefully by your wrist spinning you into his embrace.
"You are so slow Hana. Is Kai still here?"
A bit dizzy and taken aback by Suhos near presence you stuttered forth your answer.
"Y-Yeah.. He is."
"Too bad."
Suho loosened his grip on you before releasing you fully, with a smirk full of arrogance.
Tsk. This leader.
"I actually has something planned for us today.."
"You do?" You said sceptically eyeing the leader as he poured himself some burnt coffee.
"Yes. Since Lu.. EXO-M is in China, And practically everyone from K is out too.. I thought I could spend some time with you."
He drank it black. The coffee, you noticed.
"Sure." You said shrugging your shoulders.
 
After Kai was gone, You and Suho had both places to yourself. You currently sat on the couch while Suho sat on one of the bar chairs in the kitchen area.
"I guess my plans for today went into the bin.."
Suho looked at you then nodded towards the window, the view was blocked by multiple smattering raindrops and far away you could hear thunder.
"What was it then? Your plans?"
" A picnic, Guess I should have checked the weather first." He laughed, somewhat embaressed for how his plans had turned out.
"Well.. What about a movie? Some games and just.. take out?"
"Actually.. That sounds okay. Why do you always want to watch movies by the way? Always."
"I like movies.. okay."
"It's abnormal, atleast in that amount."
"Hey! It's completely normal."
Suho made his way over to the couch, taking the seat next to you.
"No, it's not. What do you wanna see? And what should we play?"
"Let's watch.. Batman and play monopoly, if you have it?"
Suho considered it before getting up and walking away, into Xiumins room bringing back the game with a triumpious smile.

"Arrange the movie and I'll get some snacks, and put the game in order."
You gave him a confirming nod, and when you where done you also got a blanket from your room.
"Ahh, Lets do this!" You said, doing a hwaiting motion up in the air making Suho laugh at you.
You played for a good hour and a half, had eaten a whole bag of dried seaweed and soem peanuts, and you were now eating on rice cakes.
"Nooo~ Why is this game so ish?"
"It's not the game, It you who . You are awful at this, since it was your idea I'd think you'd  atleast be somewhat good at it." Suho said, counting up the money you were in dept to him.
"Aish, I don't want to play no more.. And we have missed like half the movie."
You pouted, Suho raised an eyebrow at you.
"Then what do you want to do?"
"We can eat!" Suho shook his head a bit, looked at Hana then sighed in defeat.
"Fine, I'll cook us something."
Suho and Hana moved to the kitchen after packing in the game and snacks.
Hana sat on one of the bar chairs while Suho took out various ingredients from the fridge.
"You are helping so get over here."  Hana stucked out her tounge, jumping down from her chair and complained loudly to Suho.
"Waaeee?~"
"Because you are lazy, now cut these vegtables here." Suho firmly handed her a knife and pushed a cutting board in her direction with the colourful veggies on it.
"Fine." She agreed, beginning to cut them slowly.
 
Narrator POV
                             *~*~*~*
 

At first the cooking was boring, but Suho who wanted to see Hana smile threw flour at her, then some paprika.
It became a small food war in the kitchen, both laughed and the cooking seemed funnier than ever.
They talked, shared embarressing moments, Suho talked about his pre-debut period and his anxiousness, happiness and over all joy to finally become an idol.
"You really love these guys huh?" Hana asked, looking at Suho while she was cleaning up some of the mess they've made with a wet rag.
"Yeah.. I do."  He replied with a small smile forming in the corner of his mouth.
"Well, isn't this done." He lifted the top of the sauce pan. The kitchen was immediatly filled with the aroma of food.
"Ah, Smells delicious, Let's eat!" Hana exclaimed and finished what she was doing to help Suho to prepare the table.
Since it was only them eating the table that had room for over twelve men seemed extremely large, Hana and Suho sat in one end of it, opposite of eachother.
They poured up the food and Suho was the first to taste it.
He coughed and made a weird looking face.
"It's not good?"
Hana took a spoon of rice, some of the pot and tasted it. An overwhelming taste of salt and overcooked paprika was all she could taste. She quickly chewed and swallowed it, frenatically waving her hands in the air as she did so, then grabbing a glass of water that Suho had poured her. Both remained silence for a little while.
"It was bad." Suho began.
"No, It was horrible, We are lousy cooks.."
"Take out?"
Hana could only nod as her eyes went over to the pan with food, deceiveing them with a wonderful smell.
Suho went to order some chicken, and Hana cleaned up.
"That was a waste of almost two hours."
"Well, the real food is here in about 20 minutes, Should we watch some TV until then?"
"Yeah, Let's see if there is some good drama on!" Hana almost bounced to the couch, jumped it and cuddled herself up with blankets.
"Weirdo." Suho said under his breath as he took a place next to her, zapping through the channels.
 
 
When the food finally arrived, Suho paid even though Hana insisted on sharing the bill.
"Next time." He said with a wink and they decided to eat by the TV this time, both gulping down the food like two hungry wolves.
"This... is. .ah. ah, so good!" Hana dipped her chicken in a sweet sour sauce and took a bite the size of half the chicken.
Suho, with his mouth filled with food nodded in silence.
 
After eating they were too tired to move anywhere and just watched some random TV show as they laid back, satisfied and delighted.
"What time is it now?"
"Around seven." Suho turned his glance to the wrist watch he wore.
"What already?" The day had passed by really fast, having fun and all must've had the time going by faster than usual.
"It's been a nice day. Quiet." She said, laughing a little considering all the other boys was out.
"Yeah, I enjoyed it.. I like spending time with you."
Hana didn't reply but looked away as she felt herself getting a bit hot around the cheeks.
"I know what do next!" Hana suddenly got up in a smooth jump, darted into their shared room and came back with a red book in her hand.
Suho recognised it as one of his fairytale books that he kept in the higher shelves of his bookshelf.
"What.. What are you going to do with that? It's only child stories in that one."
"I know.." She said, "I want you to read for me. I've seen you read this at night, So you must be good at reading the stories. I want to hear one with princesses."
Suho smiled widely, not really taking it seriously, but as Hanas face changed into a more focused one handing out the book to him his smile weakened and faded out completely.
"This is ridicilous..
"
Hana furrowed her eyebrows angrily at the older man, then stuck out her tongue in a childish grin.
"Fine.. If you won't read too me today, we'll do it tomorrow?"
"Maybe." Came the cryptical answer from Suho, "But if it's nice weather.. Will you go on a picnic with me?"
Hana nodded, content with the answer she was handed.
"But.. Can you sing for me?" She blurted out, the time where Luhan once sang to her came to mind, and she was fond of singing. Since Suho was also a vocal add to EXO-K except the leader thing she'd figured he must be good as well.
Suhos eyes changed form, he looked a little taken a back from the question.
"You are a singer after all, Luhan sang for me once."
"He did? Well.. What do you want to hear?"
"One of your songs. Ehm.. What's the name again. What is love?"
"I usually don't sing that one, It's often Chen, D.O .. Baekh-"
"Please......"
Suho was cut off by the sudden aegyo explosion coming from Hana, her eyes largely blinking and her lips in a cut pout.
"Eh... Fine." He said with a sigh, blowing out a large amount of air then breathing in.
He started slowly, low.. Hana had to lean in to hear him, but as he got into it his voice grew stronger, more confident and soon his voice echoed through the apartment.
It had a lovely flow, though it was not anything like Luhans voice she loved it. His was a little bit darker, had a special feeling to it.
Like a hidden gem in a box full of precious gold.
The refrain striked hard, you could see the veins on his neck from the effort he was making.
It gave her good chills, and to the end she applauded loudly and smiled brightly.
"Suho-oppa you are the best!"
"Well.. I got of note here and there but.. "
"Aniyoooo, The best, okay?"
Hana made Suho do a thumbs up on it, even though she could see a small hint of blush upon his cheeks.


 
"Should we just watch another movie now?"
Suho started laughing, leaving Hana clueless of what to do, or why he laughed.
"What?What?What?" As a girl you panic when someone just starts to laugh.
"You and movies. You are obsessed with it, it's so funny."
Hana relaxed but was still somewhat clueless, what was wrong with this man, they all had weird humour, Must be something spreading in the dorm.
"You are mean. Let's watch Batman 2 now. I'll get it done. .since you are.. sitting there lauging, not even listening to me."
Suho was probably over worked because he had a hard time stop laughed, when he finally did, the movie already had started and Hana sat there, watching him instead of focusing on the TV.
"Okay.. I'm sorry. That was mean. Come here.." He made a moving motion with his hand, encouraging her to come nearer.
She did suspiciously.
Suho laid out his arm on the sofas back, helping her to tuck herself in against is chest.
His warmth and steady breathing, fast hearbeat from all the laughing was actually soothing and she relaxed in his embrace.
"Let's just watch this now, shall we?"
Hana nodded, unable to speak her words, fascinating by the cozy scent of his, the fabric of his grey sweater was so soft too, not realizing it, she snuggled up even more.
Suho smiled to himself, looking dowm on the girl resting against him.

 
 
An an hour and a half later she was fast asleep, her small steady breath gave away it was a pretty comfortable sleep.
The early morning and events from the day must've made her exhausted, Suho himself was very tired to. Staying up all morning to work, working late the day before.. It was taking it's toll on him.
Not wanting to wake her up, his left arm smoothly went around her waiste, the other one, cupping up her legs and he lifted her up bridal style, carrying her towards his room. Luhans voice suddenly popped up in his head, reminding her about the deal she and Luhan had, shaking it of with stubborness he continued into their room.
He decided to lay her down in his own bed, it was much larger and more comftorable, fresh with new pillowcases and everything.
As he laid her down, he got caught in her cardigan, going down with her. "." He cursed under his breath, managing to save himself from falling ontop off her. Hana continued sleeping peacefully, only groaining a bit.
He opened up her cardigan to get free, breathing hard and fast.
"Why are you soo troublesome even in sleep too?"
He shook his head at the non-answering girl.
He tucked her in nicely, and sat down on the edge of the bed, yawning and stretched out his back.
"Your quite heave you know.. Not that I would ever say that to you when your awake. I like living.. If you get what I mean."
Smiling vaguely at his own little joke his eyes narrowed down to her face. Eyelids shut, the mouth slightly open for breathing. Her cheeks were a little bit red, probably because she was a little warm.
He studied her features with a burdened smile.

 
"I'm sorry." He said, still looking at her, gently putting back a few strands of hair behind her ear.
 
 
 
 
 
------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm sorry for a boring chapter, and for the long wait! I've had thousand and thousand of things too do, and I'm even on my holiday TT_TT
Well here is an update atleast, a new one will come a few days time.
Stay tuned! ^^

Comments, Subscribing and all will be very appriciated <3