Heartstrings & A rubix cube.

I bought you, 내꺼야 !

There is spoilers for the drama HEARTSTRINGS in this chapter, fyi!

In the morning, there was no one around. You woke up in a completly empty condo, with a note alongside the table of your bed.
"Breakfast in the kitchen, We'll be back in three hours. Take care.
Suho."
You took the little yellow sticker note in your hand, admiring the small little cartoon he had made for you, it was a cute bunny with a carrot in it's mouth, looking all happy and wonderful. Atleast he wasn't angry with you about yesterday.
You didn't really talk about it more before going to bed, you just fell asleep but while you did so you could hear the sound of Suhos fingers writing fast over the keyboard.

Putting the cute sticker back you went up, looking trough the fridge and finding some milk to cereals, some fresh bread and boiled eggs.
Stuffing yourself with the delicious food you felt so satisfied you decided to do nothing. Just chilling infront of the TV would be your day today.

You jumped down infront of the TV, snuggeling up with a blanket and hugging a blue pillow you flipped through the channels until you found one that was broadcasting your favorite drama.

Sitting all happily, giggeling to your favorite moments and over all fangirling you barely noticed the door to the condo open before the person who went in stood behind you.

"Oh, I love this one!" The voice made you look up, upside down from not an very flattering angle you saw the jawline of Luhan, turning straight up again you saw the boy making his way to the couch and sitting down. You blinked a few times.
"What are you doing here?"

[drama spoiler alert soon.]

"Oh.. I forgot some stuff.. So we drove back to get it."
The Luhan boy was totally in by the events happening on the TV with a large smile taking form on his lips, even laughing once in awhile. He wasn't at all what he'd been yesterday.
 You tilted your head, smiling vaugly at the scene infront of you. Luhan looked very happy, just watching a scene from heartstrings.
"This is my favorite.." Luhan watched as the main characters interacted, the man in the scene hunched down to the female in a wheel chair. Asking her not to give up. Frankly, this was your least favorite scene, you've seen this drama plenty of times but never really liked this part. Overall though, It was the best.
When the fireworks started Luhan turned his head to you with a smile. 
"Oh .. I should be going. You.. I.. I'll see you later I guess!"
He ran off to his room, grabbed something and disappeared out in the blink of an eye.
"Weird boy.." You mumbled and continued watching your drama.

 

With a drama to watch hours felt like minutes and soon the tornado was heard, or a.k.a exo.
Chanyeoul was the first to notice you and take a seat next to you, Xiumin and Tao was the second and then came Suho with a look that was hard to interpret but then again, came his delightfull smile making you also form a smile upon your lips.
"What is this cheesy drama you're watching?" Kai came from behind following the screen with his eyes. 

 

[spoiler.]

 

 

This was the scene when the couple shared a kiss. 

The man was getting hunched down on stage, giving the girl a kiss infront of everyone. You eyes turned to Suhos direction, and as you turned, he did and you meet eachothers gaze, only hearing the drama.
"Cheesy, So cheesy.." Kai repeated.
"I think.. it's cute." Tao said in somewhat broken korean and clapped his hands.
When you turned back to face the TV the girl stood frozen and then the guy began to play on his guitarr. You lost intrest.
"So, where were you guys?"
"A fansign near by. Totaly crazy and lot's of fun." Chanyeol spread his arm around you, "Why? Did you miss us that much?"
"It's very empty without you.. but, I could totally get used to it." You snickered and Chanyeol pretended to get hurt by your comment.

Then you felt sick. A second ago you felt fine, but now.. You rushed up from the sofa and sprinted to the bathroom leaving a few confused guys behind you. Locking the door you barricaded yourself in the bathroom, groaning in the new found pain.
"Are you okay? Hana-ah, Hana?!" Suhos voice was trembeling with worry and you could also hear Chanyeol, Xiumin and Kai outside. And some chinese words probably from Tao and Kris.
"What's wrong?" Kris voice came trough.
"I.. I.. Everone go away, I only want Suho.."
Suho got a look from evveryone but he shrugged his shoulders as to say he didn't know what was going on. Kris shoved away the rest, leaving you inside the bathroom with Suho on the other.
"Are you alright?"
"Yes.. Or no. I need my bag, It's in our room, can you get it for me?"
"Sure.." Suho went off, grabbing your bag and stood outside the door.
"Now what?"
"I need... Damn. I need.. God this is so frickin' embaressing but I need my tampongs."
There was a short silence, that turned quiet long and after half a minute You started to worry if he had died.
"Suho..?"
The man nodded, unaware at the moment you couldn't see him, only hearing the word tampongs in his mind he ransacked your bag and found them. 
"Can you slide it trough the door?"
"Eh... I have to take it out then.."
"Then do so.."
All the other EXO boys watched Suho with amusement but could not quiet figure out what you two were doing. Soon a tampong or two, three came trough the gap between door and floor.
"I only need one.. But thanks."
You did what you needed, gathered the other tampongs and opened the door. There a red faced Suho stood, and then futher away or in the living room area by the couch where the rest.
"I feel sick.. Can I have some water?"
Suho, who was now back in his regular state nodded and dropped your bag by the door going into the kitchen. You made your way to the couch again and Chanyeol and Kai made room for you inbetween them.
"Are you sick with something?" Kai asked, scanning you throughly, and then you were also reminded off that you only wore your pyjamas.
"Well.. Not really. But I am sick, sort of."
"What? Speak up.."

"I have my period.. Kai."

All the guys made oohh~ sounds with their mouths and looked at you with larger eyes.
"Can I have that blanket there? It's so damn cold."
Chanyeol handed you the blanket and the blue pillow you were hugging before, and then you let out a moan of pain when a cramp flowed through your abdomen.
"You look really sick right now. .your face is white." Xiumin pointed at your pale face.
"I'll be fine.." You panted and hugged the pillow even tighter. The boys were fidgeting in their places, not sure how to handle it all.
"Can I get you something?" Luhan showed up next to the couch, with a worried expression.
"Painkillers maybe.. I'd love a trunk load of that.."
"Sure.." 

Suho came with water and sat it on the table infront of you. 
"Move Chanyeol, You too Kai. Let her lay down."
The two boyed obeyed their leader and moved.
Suho piled up some pillows for your head and layed the blanket over you properly your forhead with his hand.
"I think you go an fever too.. Is this.. You know normal for girl?"
"Not all, but me unfortunatly.. Bad genes." You tried to laugh but it only made your stomach cramps worsen.
Luhan came with two painkillers and made you swallow them with the water.
"I will just rest then I'll be okay. Don't worry."
All the boys scattered into their seperate rooms, Suho was the last one to leave you.
"Call me if you need anything."
You nodded and shut your eyes, preparing for some more stomach ache.

Suho PoV

 

After hearing her moan and twist in pain he dcided to google it up. It wasn't a pretty google search but it gave results.
"Choclate.." He said to himself, it said online that it would help.
He got up from bed and his computer and went into the kitchen were Kris, Tao and Lay was having a conversation.
"I'm going out, I'll be right back!"


Luhan PoV
 

Luhan had dealt with these thing before. When his mom had these sorts of stuff his father usually made her soup, bought choclate and a teddybear.
He figured it'd be the best solution for you too.
So without showering he left the apartment in his fansigning outfit, calling his manager for a car.

Well at the convenience store he didn't know what to buy.. He bought some ginseng tea, chicken soup and was now scanning through the chocolate area. He bought five diffrent kinds, not knowing wich one you like. On the way to the register he found a white teddybear holding flowers in it's hands.
He grabbed it aswell.
A small group of fans stood outside the shop, taking pictures of him. He gladly posed while buying his stuff.
"Ahjumma, do you have paper and a pen too? I need to write something.."
"Sure.. Here you go boy, You sure are popular with the girls!" Luhan just smiled and took the paper and began writing and doodleing on it, putting it on the teddybear before placing it in the plastic bag. He paid for himself and then went out.
"Who is the teddybear for?" The fans asked, or screamed.
"Sehun." He answered with a smile and got into the car with toned windows, telling the manager to drive off.

 

When he got home he was excited to give you what he bought, even more excited than usual and forgot to take off his shoes.
When he got in he saw Suho kneeling to your level by the sofa caressing your tempels. A choclate box was lying on the table and the smell of ginseng tea lingered in the air. Luhan felt how he frowned at the sight, even though they were just talking.
"What's that hyung?" Sehun came by, looking down into the contents of the bag. 
"Nothing, I'll be in my room if anyone needs me."
He took the bag with him, putting it on his desk and taking out the teddybear, holding it carefully between his hands.
"Stupid." He tossed the stuffed animal into the bin and then fell onto his bed with a loud thud.

Suho PoV

Running down to 7-eleven and back again was worth it when he saw the smile on your face as you saw the chocolate he laid infront of you. You immediatly opened one to munch on and he was just pleased watching you eat it. He sat down, leaning against the couch.
"Thanks Suho-oppa, For everything you know."
You leaned forward and placed a light kiss onto his head, he turned around in surprise to see your smiling face.
"I feel much better." You made a peace sign with your fingers, doing some aegyo and he laughed at you.


"Good to hear that Hana, i care for you, you know that right? We all do."
He could feel her nood while chewing on some chocolate.
"Will you watch the rest of the drama with me?"
"Sure, I'd like that.."

 

Hana poV

You watched it until the end, and commented it now and then, espacially the kissing scene.
"I like this."
"It's.. cute. I guess."
"Suho-oppa, Why can't you interact with me like normal boys?"
Suho smilead, leaning his head backwards, and you began to fidget with his red brown hair.
"Because that's the rules of the company, and with consideration to the fans ofcourse.."
"You can't have girlfriends?"
"That's correct."
You hummed a little, taking in the answers.
"What if you want one?"
"Then I'll have to un-want it."
"You can't do that oppa, it's impossible with love!" You said, lightly smacking him on the head.
"What if your future wife hears this, she will be very disappointed in you.." You said, pounting at the older man.
"You're cute.. I can control myself if that's the case."

You wiggled your eyebrows at him but it only made him laugh at you, not taking you serious.
"Why are you asking by the way?"
"No reason..Just curious. You were pretty mad at Luhan when he kissed me."
Suho tensed up, not really sure how he should respond to your question.
"Do you want some more tea?" Taken a back by the question, but getting the hint you nodded.

He went of to get you some more tea and a happy Xiumin appeared.
"Annyeong Xiumin-oppa!" You said with all the energy you could muster.
"Feeling better I see? Well, When Suho takes care of you, he goes all in. And it's Minseok, Xiumin is my stage name. Sshh, Don't tell." He winked at you, making you giggle and then Suho came back with the tea cup in his hand.
"Telling secrets, ne?" 
"Yeah, oppa, about you!" You answered.
"I hope it's about how awesome I am.."
Xiumin laughed at his leader and walked away saying, "That would be lying!"
"Yeah, you better run Xiumin!" Suho yelled after him with a smile before turning to you and putting down the tea.

You slowly sat up in the sofa, still hugging the blue pillow.
"Whos pillow is this? It smells good."
Suho gave the pillow a look, then you, "It's Luhans.." He said quietly and your mouth went like 'o'.
"Here, sit here oppa, if you have time ofcourse.."

You patted the place beside you and he moved his way there, sitting down with a sigh.
"Long day?"
He nodded before closing his eyes.
"Lay down in my lap."
You moved a little further away so he would fit. He looked at you suspiciously but you gave him an encoraging nod and smile. He laid down, with his head in your lap.
"Close your eyes." You ordered and he did so.
You began to massage his face, small circles around muscles and eyes, rubbing his temples a bit harder.
He accidentally let out a small moan when you did so and you fought to hold back a giggle.
"It's good?"
"Mh." Came the short reply.
You continued to massage him until you felt his body relax and his breathing became steady.
"Suho.." You said.. He didn't move.
You bent down your head, "Suho-oppa!" You whispered, he didn't wake up.
"Aish.. What to do now?" You looked around, no one was there. Most of them was taking a nap or jst hanging out in their own rooms.
"Oppa, can't you wake up?"
You rested your forehead against the sleeping mans, closing your own eyes. It wasn't comfortable bending down like that but Suho radiated warmth, and it was cosy feeling his steady breath.

 

"There is something called personal space though.." Suho spoke and you opened your eyes just to see his staring back at you, "Wah, oppa you scared me!"
"If you are going to take advantage of me like this every time i sleep, well.. I think you'll have to stay with someone else. " You just laughed away his joke and bit your lower lip. 

"Thanks though, I needed that."
 

"Hana.."
Your name was called from Luhan who stood a metre away looking at you with an angry expression.
He was seriously annoying with his mood swings.
"Come." He nodded his head in direction to his room and you looked at Suho who now sat up beside you.
"B-But.." You began and he cut you off.

"I said come, I want you to come with me." His voice was demanding and you slowly got up, feeling Suho eyeing you.
"I'll be back.." You said to the leader following the sight of Luhans back disappearing into his room.

You followed the boy and he closed the door behind you, Lay wasn't there thank god and he sat on his bed, taking up a rubix cube he'd been playing with some nights before.
"What did you want? I'm still a little sick you know.."
"Nothing really.. Can't you keep me company?"
"I guess.. " You said, not really sure what the boy wanted from you. 
"Sit down then.." He said, turning his head in direction to his bed. 
You did as he said and watched him play with his rubix cube, quickly solving it just to start from scratch again.
"Is it that fun? Solving the problem and then doing it again, but aldready knowing the answer?"
"The way to the answer is never the same, I always have to thik for a bit."
A minute passed by and he was done solving it again, fast thinking of him. He tossed it to you and you catched.
"Solve this.. Within five minutes and you can go, if not.. Stay here with me."

You had never been good at this stuff and shook your head while watching Luhan.
"Stop playing this game with me, tell me what you want so I can leave."
"Leave to be with Suho?" 
The last hing must've escaped his mouth because in a second his eyes reflected as much suprise as yours.
"Yes, Luhan. To hang out with Suho. I find his company a little more pleasent than yours. So there it is, do you still want me to do this stupid mission?"
"Yes."
You sighed in irritation and began twisting and turning the toy. It didn't go anywhere you wanted, and one cubic colour was always missed from the whole set.

"What's with the mood swings anyway? Do you have PMS or something?" You laughed at your own joke as your fingers twisted the cube once again, it wouldn't turn.
"Carefully.. Or else you will break it." That was the only answer you got and soon you began to feel more and more irratated with the stupid toy.

"This is stupid."

You said throwing it at Luhan again, he catched it swiftly and studied it before solving it for a third time.

"Stupid." You repeated looking the other way in a demostrative act.
"It's not. This rubix cube I can figure out in matter of minutes.. But I can't figure out.. you. You are impossible, and it annoys me."

You lossened up a bit, but still wasn't facing him, but stared into the white wall and black bookshelf.
"I don't know why I bought you, I have a legit guess though.. But still. You are somewhat a mystery. I don't know why you get on my nerves so easily.."

"Well.. I don't know either." You turned around to face him, his brown orbs were staring into yours.
"Go out again, Suho is probably waiting for you. I'm going to take a shower anyways."
He stood up, and straightened his white jacket. You saw now how well dressed he was with a white jacket, matching pants with a brown leather belt and a pink shirt underneath. Fit for an idol.

"Wait.. Luhan.. Can, Can you sing for me?"
"What?" He said, frozen in his movements on the way out.
"Yeah.. Can you? Just a little.. I like your singing very much."
He looked like he was contemplating with himself before he breathed out in a long sigh and made some weird sounds.

Then he began to sing and the world had never felt more distant. It was like everything was mesmerized by his light angelic voice and time stopped to listen. His tone was perfect and the emotions he just put in a few lines, it was incredible.
You felt like it ended all to quickly when he stopped. 
"Done, I'm going to take a shower now.." 
The magic was gone.
The boy had so much talent and wasn't even.. he just.. God. You sighed, and got up as well, sneaking the rubix cube with you as you left his room.
Suho was lying on the couch, fast asleep and you sat next to the sleeping figure with the toy in your hand.

"I will figure this out.." And then you started your impossible mission to solve the rubix cube.

 

 

____________________

I've written like, two and a half chapter in what.. three hours? Time sure goes by fast! ^___^
You like? Please comment it :3
Thnaks for helping me, My wonderful friends, Linda & Lisa. [
http://www.asianfanfics.com/profile/view/168114 &  http://www.asianfanfics.com/profile/view/115577 ]

And Luhan and Suho is forever cute, sorry to all of you who I spoiled Heartstrings too, I havn't seen the drama myself but my friend has and she enjoyed it much, so watch it! It's cute. (I watched a few scenes because i nedded to write them down ^^ )


not mine; cr to owner.