Leadership & Anger managment.

I bought you, 내꺼야 !

Suho PoV

He'd been talking to Lay for a while, discussing some moments of the small concert, but then his eyes trailed towards the young woman in the group. Hana was currently talking to Luhan about something but her irritated expression made him worried. 
 

At that moment when he was about to excuse himself to Lay to find out what was going on, He saw Luhan grab her by the wrist and turn her around. Her back facing him.

What came next was unexpected, and Suho felt a small pain in the chest but all the other emotions came flowing on to him, first he was bewildered but then it just transferred to anger.
What was he thinking?!

"Luhan!" He yelled across the small space, making everyone look at him as he made his way over to the couple.
 

Luhan released her and focused his brown eyes at the raging leader.
Suho pushed Luhan with his hands, the older but smaller of them stumbled back in surprise and soon a tall shadow fell over him. Kris was in his way. 

"How can you do that in a public space? Don't you realize you're an idol?! What's the matter with you? Acting all headed and then doing this? Do you want to make us a failure?!"

"Calm down Suho, You are making it worse.." 
People, stylist noonas and other backstage workers gathered around them to see what has caused all the fuss.

Kai bowed down to the others, saying there was no problem and no need to worry.

"Let's wrap this up, we are going out once more.. But when we get home, I wanna talk to you Luhan."
Kris held an hand on Suhos shoulder, seperating him from Luhan.
"Are you alright now? You need to snap out of it too.. Come on, Everyone let's go!"
All followed Kris, out on stage again and only Suho and Luhan looked back.

Hana poV

 

The kiss felt forced, muchlike the first one they shared when he was drunk, rushed almost.
But it was broken quickly, not only just because of Luhan but of the Korean leader, Suho was pushing away the other man from you.
You could only watch it alla happen, Kris took control over the situation but your eyes fell on Suho, his breathing was hard and his face expression diffucult to read.

As Kris announced it was time to get back out, you sat down on a chair.. touching your lips with the tip of your fingers not seeing the two men who seeked your eyes.

 




.. Back home at the aparment most guys fell tired on the couch or made their way to the kitchen for a snack. 
You sat on the couch next to Chanyeol and congratulated them for a sucessful performance, giving him the thumbs up and he tried to explain his awesomness in words for her.

Kris gathered all in the living room and Suho sat next to him, and Luhan on the other side of the couch next to Lay. He wanted an serious explanation about the fuss earlier that day, It could have wrecked their comeback.. People could have spread rumours or even taken pictures of it. 
They couldnt afford loosing fans this early on in ther debut.

"So.. Do you want to explain what happened?"
"Infront of everyone?"
Kris nodded, "Yes, this concern us all. Please explain Luhan."
"I-.." 
Everyones attention was at the cute boy, he stuttered and stop in the beginning on a sentence.
"I kissed him, I'm sorry, Really.. It wasn't.. I'm just sorry."
You saw in the corner of the eye how Suho watched you carefully and furrowed his eyebrowns in frustration.

"Luckily for you no one else saw it except a few EXO members.. No one is to speak of this in public, arraso?" 
Most boys nodded to confirm what Kris had said before he continued.

"So this is what happened? For real?"
Luhan looked only at Kris and finally agreed to it, even though Kris eyes lingered on him a little while longer he then clapped his hand together.
"Okey.. Well. Then, Then it comes to this. Let's vote if Hana should stay here or not." 
The mood dropped significantly and Chanyeol put one hand on top of yours, you smiled weakly at him for the warming gesture.

You understood why Kris gave them this option, It would be wrong of you to stay here and cause more trouble, espacially too if the members found your precence unpleasent or bothersome.

"All for her to stay.."

Suho, Chanyeol, Xiumin, Sehun, Kris, and Tao raised their hands.. Luhan too.
"Let her stay, Duizhang." Tao pleaded and Sehun joined him.
"Is it okay for everyone else?"
Lay shrugged his shoulders, so did Kai.
"Fine then, Let's just establish a few rules. No kissing, No cuddling, no sleeping with other guys..er. well you know what I mean. The rooming..Suho stays with Hana. Final."
The other leader nodded, happy with the conclusion and Chanyeol and Xiumin cheered over the desicion, even Kris gave her a faint smile.

"Let's eat something and go to bed!"
"Sorry guys, I'm not hungry.."
Luhan stood behind you clearing his throat. Xiumin and Chanyeol shared a look and left the two of you.
"No kissing!" Chanyeol shouted on his way to the kitchen.

 

"Why did you do that?" Luhan asked

"Do what?"
"Stand up for me like that."
"You own me and you proved it, So I'm at your service. I got your back."
Luhan stood silent and clueless and watched the smaller girl infront of him, her long dark hair was just combed over her shoulder and she wore simple clothes, yet he found her pretty.
He gave her a confirming nod.

"We done?"
He nodded again.
"Good, 'night."
You walked past the deer boy, as Luhan shouted a 'Thanks' after you.
Suho who had been watching you guys all along couldn't hear your conversation but watched your expression. When Luhan shouted the thank you his previous thoughts were confirmed.

He catched you on the way to their room. 
"Alright?"
You gave him a confirmative smile.
"And you? You seemed pretty upset before.."
Suho copied your smile.
"Yeah, Yeah.. I don't now.. My leader instincts just got out of hand I guess."
The two of you entered the room and you sat down on your bed and Suho on his.
She prepared herself for nighttime, taking out her shorts and tank top to change in the bathroom, when she came back she found a familiar view of Suho behind his laptop, typing really fast.
"I'm going to bed! ~"
"Yeah, night."
You tucked yourself in, and tried to get some sleep.

Bt then again you found it troublesome sleeping, not only because it was weird sleeping alone but also from the frequent clatter from Suho typig to fast on the computer. 

When Suho laughed at something you pulled of your covers, "What's so funny?"
Suho now had a pair of glasses on him, looking at you with a bight smile.
"Well. It's.. Ah, Come here." He patted on the space besid him and you tok your covers to follow his advice and sat next to him in his bed. He gae you an earplug and the two of you watched funny clips on the internet.. on cats.
Then he showed you some clips from various performances like MAMA and What is Love.

"Daebak!" You said with a fangirls giggle as you tucked on the end of your cover and followed the beat with your head.

Suho PoV

He was really enjoying the time with Hana, seeing her smile so careles
sly.
She got a small smile dimple in the right corner above her lips and her eyes sparkled with joy.
Her hair often fell forward and she repitidly tucked it behind her ear when it did, It happened again. Her hair fell forward, somewhat blocking the view of the small computer screen. But before her hand could touch her hair Suho had already placed her hair behind her ear. She stopped smiling, her eyes slowly turning towards him while she bit her lower lip in an insecure manner.
He wasn't sure why he did that.. It just felt right.
"Oh, here comes a funny part when Sehun forgets the choreography!"
The shy leader pointed at the screen again and her smile reappeard when she saw the confused maknaes face on the digital screen. 

Suho on the other side couldn't quite concentrate on it anymore but had his focus on the young lady next to him, her long slim legs stuck out from the covers and her teddy bear shorts was well, short.

"Suho? Suho-aaah?~~" She waved her hand infront of his face.

"Why did you cover up for Luhan?" He suddenly asked, his eyes meeting hers.
She frowned at him, the cheerfully aura disappearing.
"What?"
"You covered up for him, I know he was the one kissing you. I saw it."
"I don't know what you are talking about.." She laughed nervously, trying to lead him off the subject.
"Come on, tell me.. Does he like you?"
Hana shook her head, small strands of hair flowing into her face, she pushed it away behind her ear and continued answering.
"No.. He. No he doesn't. Not like that anyways, And I'm happy for it."
Her answer was short and consist. Not much to go on.

"Why did he kiss you then?"
She shrugged, the white cover fell off her shoulders as she did so.
"I don't know.. Besides. It was me, want to get that into your little leader head? Maybe you are to tired, ne? ~ You need to sleep oppa!"
She apparently felt constricted by his questions and put on a fake mask of happiness to hide it.

Suho decided to back off for now.
"Okey, Well.. Tell me if he acts all stupid. He can do that sometimes. We all do. After all, We are still boys in our heart."
She gave thumbs up and Suho answered with a smile.

"Let's watch the rest!"