Maknae Rebellion.

I bought you, 내꺼야 !

LuHan PoV

Luhan groaned as he tossed around in the bed, much smaller than he remebered. A small figured laid next to him, warm and soft. He pressed the small person closer to his chest, inhaling the scent of vanilla and strawberries.

"Luuuuuhan-hyuuung!"

The cute maknae of EXO stormed into the older mans room without an hesitation or consideration.

He stopped abruptly in the doorway with a fascinated gaze.
Luhan slowly opened his eyes and turned towards the door to see who the intruder might be.
Sehun giggled quietly to himself.
"Whooops"
Luhan rolled irratated his eyes at the younger.
"What did you want?"
"... I did not know she was that kind of friend, Luhan-hyung."
Sehun gave Luhan a sort of weird gaze and raised his eyebrows in a comical attempt to look flirtacious.
"What?" ..
Luhan glanced at the sleeping figure beside him, Hana slumbered unawared on.
"No, No. .. No, It's not like that .. Sehun-ah!"
But Sehun was already halfway out of his room, with strolling steps and shouted at Suho and Kris.
Luhan step carefully so as not to arouse Hana and sneaked after rebelling maknae.


The little traitor was already talking with the two leaders at the kitchen bar.
"I can explain."

"I hope.." Suho said between mouthfulls of coffee.
"You know that kind of relationships aren't looked up lightly here.." Kris continued.
"I know, I know, But it's not the way it seems. I only comforted her because she was upset from the scary movie last night.
Kris and Suho exchanged looks, "Fine. But can you continue sleeping alone from now?"

Hana PoV


LuHan nooded and in that moment a yawning Hana exited LuHans room.
"Goodmorning Hana!" The boys welcomed and Chen came out from his room as well.
"Goodmorning all!"
"Slept well?" Sehun asked giving you a sort of.. dirty look.
"Yes, Very, Thanks. Do you guys want me to make you breakfast? As a thank you for helping a somewhat stranger like this!"
"No, it's not needed.." Kris stomach grumbled and Chen laughed at him together with Suho.
"I'll make an wonderful omelette for you guys, are everyone eating?"
Kris nodded with a somewhat light pink touch over his cheeks.

"I'll help you.. Feeding 12 men is a fulltime job." Chanyeol came from his room and Xiumin followed.
"Says the one who eats for the five of us.."
Chanyeol shot Xiumin a glance and you laughed at them.

"Pabos.. Come hre Chanyeol, Chen and Xiumin you can also help!" Xiumin sighed and Chen quietly obeyed.
Together you prepared the breakfast for the hungry men.

It was more of a playtime arranging the breakfast than actual cooking. Kai helped as well, if you can call disturbing helping, but in the end there was much delicious food for them all.

"Breakfast!" Kris shouted out and the late sleepers left their room for some food, gatering all at the tall table you sat down next to Luhan and Suho.
"Thanks to Hana who prepared the breakfast!"
"And me.."
"Me too!" Chanyeol and Xiumin added.
"Okay.. And Chen too.. Anyone else?"
"Me" Kai waved with his chopsticks in the air and Suho sighed.
"Fine, Let's just eat!" He announced and everyone dug in.

After the breakfast Suho called for Luhan for exchanging some words in privacy in his room.

"LuHan.. You know the rules in the dorm right? And this thing.. Your friend is very welcomed here but I do not like the idea of you and her sleeping together.. Do you understand?"
LuHan in nodded in a slight confusion.

"So.. I thougt, as a leader, Well.. If it's okay with Hana she will take my room.. Are you fine with that?"
LuHan nodded again.. slower this time, not really thinking over the meaning of the situation.
"Soo.. Where will you sleep?"
"In the same room.."
"You can do that, but I can't?"
"I'm a leader, I have selfcontroll."

LuHan smirked but said nothing and they both left the room just to be right in time to be called by Hana to help with the dishes.

"Hana, Can you come here for a minute?"
Suho called you and you dried her hands and went to talk with the leader, having in mind that they might have changed their decision and was going to kick her out.
"I'll have to move you."
"Bwoh? Move?"
"Yes. To my room I mean, Relationships are prohibited in the dorms and I'm not sure what your relationship with LuHan is but for now.. I would like you to live with me. Is that okay with you?"
"What did LuHan say about it?"
"He said it was okay."
"Well then, Sure.. I'm just happy i have a place to stay! Thank you Suho-sshi!"

"No need for formalities Hana!" Suho said and patted you on the head, making you giggle.

Luhan watched you two interact from behind the sink with a frown.
"What's with the bad mood? Doesn't like Suho hanging around your girlfriend?" Sehun popped up on the other side wth an evil grin.

"Yah! Why are you so rude to your hyung!? Go away, Ka! Ka!"
Luhan splashed some of the water at Sehun who ran away with an loud laghter.

"What's with these weird people..?" Luhan asked himself shaking his head in disbelief.

"Yah! Luhan.. Can I use the shower?"
"Sure.. But there is only two showers and the first one is in Chanyeol and Baekhyuns room, across the hall, the second one is here, but Tao is using that one."
"...So I have to go over?"
LuHan nodded, looking at you. "It's just right across the hall, you won't get lost."

"Why is Baekyeol always here if they have their room on the other side?"
"Baekyeol?"
You nodded happily, "It's their cute couple nickname!"
Luhan shook his head, looking down at the pan he was currently dishing.
"Because it's more fun here, we have the bigger TV, DVD, not all of us live in this dorm, we are to many. But most of us crash here anyways."

You nodded, understanding why when you looked over the small (for twelve men!) condo.
But still, from your point of view it was spacious and huge.

"Fine, I'll be back in half an hour!"
You gathered some stuff out of your bag, and dragged it into Suhos room were he was currently on his bed with a laptop in his knee.

"I'm going to take a shower in baekyeols room, be right back!"
You spread some stuff out, over the new bed he got you and gave you an thumbs up, eyes never leaving the screen. Must be something important, like leader.. stuff. (reading fanfics..)

Taking shampoo and conditioner you left the room and went across the hall, you knew the room would be empty because you've seen the 'couple' in the other dorm. Luhan was right, this one was smaller but just as luxurys as the other one, with large space, bright colours and up to date furnitures.

You shrugged your shoulder and soon found the larger bathroom, the shower was indeed luxurys as well with like 4 nozzels and spotlights, and god knew what.

You stripped out of your clothes, leaving them outside the bathroom, and stepped into the shower, twisitng and trying out the diffrent knobs. Soon a stream of hot water reached your body and you sighed delightfully. 

Kai PoV

Kai went into the other dorm, restless and his mind somewhere else.. on those new dance moves he has been taught. Was it one, two left.. or one two right? Damnit he forgot.. He bent down picking up some more dirty laundry to the aldready growing pile in his arms. "Dirty men.." He shook his head and moved on, repeating dance steps in his head and then leaving the dorm to do some necissary laundry. 

"Do you guys have anymore laundry?" Kai looked at the 7 men in the sofa area.
All of them shook their heads.
"Ask Hana if she has some!"
"She is taking a shower, don't bother her now. I can check in on it later.."Luhan replied and Kai nodded, making his was to the laundry room.

Hana poV 10 minutes later..

 

The shower felt so refreshing you went out of it with a smile, looking around you in the fog that came from the heat you found that you've forgotten your clean clothes.
"Damn!" You cursed under your breath, atleast there were towels. When unfolding the towel you saw how small it was, just covering your upper body and bum.

 

"What the.." 
You sighed and shook your head, slowly opening the bathroom door peeking out to see no one else.
Good.
You looked down and became slight confused. Hadn't you put your clothes in a pile here before?  Where were they? You stepped out, dripping some water on the carpet. Carefully holding the towel up you tip-toed out into the living room, your clothes where nowhere to be seen.

"Damn."

You could just sneek into the other dorm if you were really quiet.
Yes, that could work.
With an hwating motion you opened the door and went into the hall, about to cross it when the other dorm door opened. 

 

LuHan PoV


Luhan stood there, eyes wide and mouth hanging open at the sight of your almost bare body.
Water was dripping from the dark hair that layed over your shoulder, your exposed wet shoulders. Long legs were visible under a small towel, they were
 shiny and water droplets was running down the legs above the knees. Luhan felt this familiar tingled in his body. Slowly closing the door behind him, he made no noise. Only looking strightforward at the girl who was now looking a bit irritated at his prescence. First her face was just a reflection of his, showing shock and embarrassment.

"Hana?"

"Yes?"

"Why don't you have any clothes?"

"They're gone."

"Oh."

Luhan forced his eyes to stay on her upper body, no - face!
 

"You shouldn't go inside here.. The boys, well. I'll get your stuf for you, Be right back."
He turned mechanically around and stepped inside again, walking fast into his own room but then remebered she moved her stuff into Suhos room.

Going in, he saw the leader occupied by the computer and quickly went through the suitcase.
When coming to picking out a bra and he felt his cheek flush.

"What are you doing with Hanas clothes?"
"Er.. She need 'em, forgot to bring new ones."

Luhan left the room hurridly with female clothes in his arm, almost running out from the doorm and into the next one.

Just as Luhan was returning the clothes, their hands brushed and he felt his heart go 'thump thump thump' That was't right was it? Sure, she was his.. in some way, but still.
He'd seen her before, or?
Shouldn't he recognize those long slim legs then? But no memory of those, or.. the other was found.

"Are you going to watch me change?"
Luhan snapped out of his thought and shook his head.

"Call for me if you need anthing, I'll be there for you."

 

 

__________________________

So, In this chapter ... not much happened, haha. Sorry for that >w< 
Is much still unclear? Comment pls! So I can fix it :3

 

Here is how I imagine the dorms placement in this fanfic,
Dorm one; Suho/Hana, Luhan/Lay, Xiumin/Chen, Kai/D.O

Dorm two ; Chanyeol/Baekhyun, Tao/Kris, Sehun.