A drastic Meeting.

I bought you, 내꺼야 !

You'd always make it, No matter what. And this time nothing was diffrent. Nothing at all.

Okey, You are such a bad liar!
He was going to kick you out, It was obvious since you punched one of his customers in the face.. Well, He was a gross and disgusting man so you felt like your punch was almost legitimate.
But your boss definatly didn't think so. 
Well.. It was almost time now.

You finished gathering the little things you had in a brown large handbag and stuffed it messily, forced a porclaine dog down the already full bag.

The door suddenly flung open and a larger man, bold and red faced barricaded the whole door with his body size.
He moved aside into the room and behind him a considerable thinner man stepped forward.

"Ae Cha." His own made name for you left his mouth with a cold tone. You gulped.

"Ne.. Boss."

"I've been very nice to you, You know that right? And I've loved you like my own daughter."

Yeah right, If that was treating me like you're own daughter I'm glad you're not my biological parent. 
Dirty old man!
You didn't speak out loud but just nodded silently.

"And how you have repaid me.. It's not good. Not at all, Ae Cha."
Again, a nod.
"So.. I was planning on having you thrown out, and ofcourse maybe.. gotten rid of. But it would be such a pity on such a pretty girl."
The smaller man with leaned small eyes approached you, his black hair shimmered weakly of orange in the light of a small ceiling lamp.

You felt your heart racing, you're palms became sweaty and you unconsciosly held on tighter to your bag.
"But.. Again.. You are saved, dear. But not from me, no. From another man. A man with much money that he offered me."

You furrowed your eyebrows at the small man, He had done what?

"You get one more chance,
 딸. One."

The small man left first, then the big man. 

The door closed, You left out a heavy sigh and bounced down on the big bed in the center of the room.
What were you to do now? What had happened?

The door opened once again. You got up on your feet fast and met an unfamiliar gaze. 
Like with the cutest gaze ever. Eveerr. As a girl you were ofcourse attracted to boys, But this.. Oh, Boys would be attracted to boys!


It looked as the strange man would burst out in aegyo anytime,.... anytime now.
You realised you held your breath while staring at the boy and he looked at you in a (now) confused gaze.

"Eh. What tha hell are you staring at?"

Wow. Rude. 
The aegyo dreams bursted like fragile bubbles in a storm.

"Erhm, Who are you?"

"Doesn't matter, You are mine."
"Well.. Sir, I don't think so, You've must have entered the wrong room, If you'll just follow me I'll help you out." You walked towards the boy and the door with a smile but he shut it just as you were to reach for it.

"Ae Cha?"
You turned your head to look at him, from a closer distance, He was cute. Cuter than yourself almost. (Almost~, goddamn you were the handsomest most awesomest person on earth.)
He had a tint of golden light brown hair, large dark eyes and small but plump pink lips.

When he called out your name you nodded slowly.

"Yeah. You are mine."

 

Who was this creep, And why did he call you his all the time?

"Hey boy, I don't know who you are but I don't ..perform the normal serveces here.. I'm jus-"
You sentence was cut short as the boy, (who looked so fragile!) pushed and twirled you around against the wall with a thud, Your head knocked into the wooden door behind you. A small growl of pain left your lips.

"What the -"
"Ssh." His voice was a command, But you could hear the small tremble in it.

"I bought you, You are mine."
"What?"
"Yes, I bought you, And I'm gonna have you for a long time."
You suddenly felt something change in you, this boy.. Was this boy the man the boss had spoken off?
What the hell, he was young but.. It hit you like a bat to the head.
He was a perfect example of a ual frustrated teenage boy.
He bit his lip all the time, his hands was almost unnoticable shaking, but you could see it now and his eyes were all over your body.

"I don't know what Dong Shik-sshi have told you, Bust as far as I know I am not for sale, So let me go or I will punch that pretty little face of yours."

As soon as you felt a threatening aura from the boy who'd started to press your arms harder towards the door your mind had went from neutral to fierce and angry.

He smirked at you, Bloody smirked. And leaned in, he smelled of alcohol. That you hadn't noticed that was a suprise for you.

"I want you, so let's get moving on shall we?" His dark big eyes (for an asian guy!) went from the tip of your toes to your eyes. Glad he knew were they were atleast.

"I don't perform that kind of service, Get off!" You spat between clenched teeth.

His lips smashed onto yours, with strong force and it hurt, it was a strong mix of feeling into it. Desperation, Lust and something more..What?

This time you pushed him of, You were a petite girl but damn strong. He stumbled backwards, came into sudden contact with the bed and fell on it. 

You to went over to the bed, but to grab your bag, he was however fast and grabbed your wrist, pulled you down to the bed and forced himself ontop of you.
"Can you please just cooperate!?" He yelled in your face, his voice was diffrent, more of desperation and.. sadness.
His dark eyes glittered in the dim light and his lips was in a straight line.
"I just need a little bit of you, your damn time and you work here. What the hell is the problem? Am I not handsome enough? Do you need more money? What the hell do you want?!"

You blinked. Once. Twice. Three times.

Did you actually think of doing it with this guy? Wha the.. No. Absolutly No, But those cute eyeeeess~ No.

"If it's me you want, And my time.. I don't think this is my thought of what to do. Now, Please let me go, You are drunk. You will regret it in the morning.."

His eyes were so blank. And then a muffled sniffeling sound came from him.
Was he crying..? God, this man is weird.

He slowly removed himself from you and you sat up, watching the boy struggel with his emotions.
"Here, Come on.. Do you live nearby?"

He shook his head and you helpt him off bed, "Ofcourse not.." You mumbled and grabbed your bag, the boy under his arm and started to walk out from your room, the corridor and the whole building, never looking back you placed yourself and the boy in a cab. He never spoke, probably almost 
unconscious from the alcohol.


You forced his homeadress out of him and gave it to the driver. 
When at the adress you sneaked the keys out of his pockets when he was having a little quite nap in the car,
As you approached the adress you got some help from the ahjusshi out of the car and handed him soem money. Your last money.

"Goddamnit!" you cursed under your breath, "You are one heavy boy for being so damn small."
Walking up stairs took you twenty minutes, And one time the boy felt like rolling down the stairs roaring like a buffalo. 
Was he really that drunk? Or just plain stupid?

As you fetched him you soon found the door with some of his help, unlocked it and stepped inside.
What you didn't noticed but surley should have if not for the boy who started crawling on the floor..... .. .
was the humungous pile of shoes everywhere. And the size of the condo.

"Boy! Boy!" You shook him slightly causing him to wince.
"Where is your bedroom?"
He pointed a finger at one of the doors, "But SsHHs.. Yo-You have to be quiet don't disturb the scary panda! He has like.. scary eyes! And ohh. the- the tall thing. Yes. He is scary to.. Such a face!"
The other thing he said rather loudly and you felt like queting him down, It looked like he shared this place with roomates.

You opened the door and saw a big bed, Kinda like the one you used to have but cleaner and newer.
"So..." You threw the boy on the bed, well he kind of jumped with it so it was more like of a gentle and well-meaning push.

You pulled of his sweatshirt but left the rest on besides his shoes and helped him find his pillow and cover.
Then you took of your clothes.

He had bought you, And you refused to go back.
He didn't mind.
"You don't mind do you?"
The boy snored, already fast asleep.
You shrugged your shoulders with a smirk forming upon your lips.
Taking your clothes of you dug in your bag for your blue pajamas, put it on and crawled into bed with the boy who had just bought you.

 

_________________________________________________________________

So, the first chapter is up. If you don't really follow everything in the story it's bcuz I knowingly left soem parts out for other chapters. XD * trollface*

 



 



                                                       Here is some luhan for you! <3 
 Cr; to the owners!