EXO High: Transfers & Crotch

EXO High

 

 
 
Sehun's POV ~ 
 
We were in the auditorium to practice our new routine. There will be a school event next month, an open house, to which we showcase our talents. We were all squatted on the floor. We were about 14 members in total. It used to be 15 but Xiumin transferred to another club. psshhh. He really had to change his mind just when we were about to practice for the event's routine. Kai stood from beside me and made his way to the front.
 
"Alright guys, our instructor won't be here to guide us since he trusts us that we can pull this off by ourselves. He will check our progress bi-weekly. I hope you all understand how important this is. Do you?" We all nodded.
 
Kai was about to speak again when his attention was drawn to the door opening at the back of the room. I followed his gaze and saw Lay. He was late. I immediately stood from my seat and ran towards him. Halfway through, my speed decreased as someone from behind Lay followed in. I made small steps towards them. The person looked familiar to me. His hair was ash brown in colour and his face was small.
 
I made a bro fist with Lay and greeted the person next to him. "hi!" I let out a smile. "hi!" he waved and smiled. His facial features were more visible once I got a closer look at him. His long eye lashes emphasized his doe eyes. His nose was small and there was a scar on his lower lip. I only knew him by name and this was my first time encountering him this close. He was definitely that star player whom I've also seen practice with Xiumin. I squeezed my eyes shut for a second to remember his name. I simpered, "Umm, Lulu, right?" I asked innocently.
 
Yixing covered his mouth and chuckled underneath. The person's smile turned into a frown as he nudged Lay's side to stop him from laughing. Lay getting the warning, cleared his throat and regained his composure. The person turned to me again and smiled, "That's what the fanboys call me. My real name is Luhan. 4B. I'm transferring here in this club." he reached out his hand. I felt flushed with my mistake and forced a smile. "I'm really sorry. I didn't know. I'm Sehun. Class 3B. Welcome to our club!" we shook hands. I was so bothered by my mistake that I didn't notice Kai was behind me.
 
"I'm Kai. I'm sort of the leader here when the instructor's out." Luhan let go of my hand and shook them with Kai.
 
"Actually not." Lay rebutted.
 
Kai raised an eyebrow and placed his hands against his chest as if wanting to say 'what is it now?'. It's not new to us for Lay to disagree with our statements. We tell the truth. But he also tells the truth.
 
Yet everytime he does that, he makes us look like a bunch of liars in the end. I smirked expecting something that could embarrass Kai this time. Luhan's lips curled and his forehead furrowed; he seemed confused.
 
"What Kai actually does is, show us the movements. What I do is breakdown the movements into simple steps and teach them to everyone while he sits down, observing us. I do the talking mostly. So basically, I am also the leader since everyone follows my—" before Lay could finish, Kai placed his left arm around the exposer's shoulders allowing his left palm to cover Lay's blabbering mouth and drag him towards the front where everyone else was waiting. I giggled and so did Luhan. We followed them.
 
I motioned for Luhan to squat beside me since Lay and Kai will be busy in the front to lead us. I guess I should correct my statement previously about us being only 14.
 
 
 
~~ Xiumin's POV
 
I sat at the back row to where the secretary was seated. I chose to sit beside him since he was the only one I could recognize amongst the others. At least, I knew his position as the secretary. I looked straight at the white board, listening to Ms. Janice discussing about the upcoming event. Her words were muffled in my thoughts as I remembered how stupid of me to have transferred here and Luhan transferred to my original club. If I had stayed just 1 more day in that club, I wouldn't be in this awful state. I clenched my fist firmly yet unconsciously. "A-are you alright? You seem...not." I glanced to my left. It was the secretary.
 
What was his name really? I scrunched my face, pondering upon his name. I gave up after a few seconds and asked. "What's your name again?"
"Chen. I-t's Chen."
 
"Are you stammering?"  I shouldn't have stated the obvious.  "Oh, I mean—" I noticed his cheeks flushed and he became flustered. I somehow felt guilty for putting him in an awkward situtation.  I continued, "—I mean, you don't have to be afraid of me. We can be good friends! You can talk with me anytime!" He glanced at me and nodded in agreement prior to looking straight back to the front. I swear I heard stifled chuckles from the two person sitting in front of me.  
 
Seeing how shy he already were, I decided to leave the conversation at that and faced the board again. Ms. Janice voice became clearer in my thoughts as I paid attention. I sighed and leaned back on my chair. 
 
After a few minutes, someone came in the room from the back door. He was breathing heavily, I could guess he ran his way towards here. He turned around for me to recognize his face. "Kyungsoo!!" I half shouted and waved from my seat. It was my roommate. I looked back to Ms. Janice and gladly, she didn't hear me just a second ago.  
His eyes widened, if there was any wider, then that was it.  Kyungsoo always had this wide eye expression plastered on his face. 
 
He scooted to sit on my right side, still panting. "Why are you here?" 
"I transferred. Why are you here?" I asked back. "This is my club! How could you forget!" Kyungsoo remarked while wiping his sweat on his forehead.
 
He was right. How could I forget. Of course I would since I only thought of Luhan when coming here and nothing else. "Hey Kyungsoo," I heard someone said coming from the front.  Those two persons whom I suspected giggling to themselves awhile ago were now facing us; their back turned from our moderator.  "Introduce us to your friend." the person on the right winked at Kyungsoo. I smiled at him and waited for Kyungsoo to speak. "Oh yeah right. This is Xiumin. You probably know him by name already. Xiumin, this is Baekhyun and this other one beside him is Tao. They are my friends here." I shook hands with them and I noticed Kyungsoo seemed like he was bothered looking for someone. He smiled as if he found what he was looking for and I followed his gaze which was on my left.
 
"Xiumin, he is also one of my close friends here, Chen. He rooms with Baekhyun."
"Oh. I know his name already though." I said as I glanced at Chen. Chen looked rather nervous as he quickly faced me with a warm smile.  I could notice his sharp jaw line and his eyes. I got a closer look this time to say he is actually handsome. He somehow  looked familiar.  
"You do?"
"Yeah, I spoke to him a while ago."
"I see." I noticed a weird sly smile curving on Kyungsoo's lips as he nods. Like he was supressing his urge to cackle.
 
"Guys, is there any problem??" Ms. Janice from the front asked. "Nothing, please carry on Miss." Kyungsoo reassured. She did so and we all decided to save our introductory chats for later.  
 
 
Chen's POV~~ 
 
"Alright, by next week, please hand me papers that consists of the songs you think appropriate for the event.  We will discuss it and pick which ones to settle with, okay?" Ms. Janice said.
 
I was tensed the entire time. Who wouldn't be?  I was sitting next to Xiumin.  He had been my crush ever since that 'day'. The 'day' I doubt he still remembers. Him singing just a while ago made me like him more.  I was enthralled and mesmerized.  I never knew he could sing so well.   I tried my hardest to act normal as possible but Baekhyun and Tao weren't helping with their muffled chuckles.  I'm sure Xiumin noticed that.  
 
"Hey, why don't we continue to chat at the cafeteria?" Kyungsoo suggested when the session ended.  Obviously trying to have me and his roommate get along.
"Yeah, I think that's great since me and beef  won't be doing anything after this." Tao added while looking at me with a knowing smile.  
"Who's beef?" I heard Xiumin ask.  
"He meant to say Baekhyun. Both of them have the same zodiac sign, taurus." Kyungsoo explained.  Xiumin chuckled.  
 
"Umm sorry guys, I can't join you.  I have other plans." I told them.  That wasn't an excuse though. I needed to narrow down the lists of students who were to attend the program me and Suho had proposed to Kris.  
 
Baekhyun, Tao and Kyungsoo's eyes widened in disagreement to which became eye smiles in an instant when Xiumin turned to them.  
"I'm afraid me too. I want to take a rest.  I'm sorry but I'm not in a good mood right now." confessed Xiumin.  
Before Kyungsoo could even speak, I then waved at them and ran my way out.  Away from my friends whom I bet were secretly plotting something to trap me and Xiumin in one room. 
 
I shouldn't have told Baekhyun I liked Xiumin back then.  It all happened last year.
 
flashback ~
 
 
It was around 2pm when I decided to take a break from studying in the library and rest in our dorm. I passed through the open soccer field casually, not minding a few number of boys who were playing and then BAM.  Something hit me hard.  
 
On the crotch.  My crotch.
 
I came lying on the ground, desperately putting pressure on my crotch with both my hands as if it could lessen the pain I was feeling.  I rolled to my right and left and squeezed my eyes shut; a bead of tear ran down my cheeks.  
It was excruciating.  I then heard someone running towards me.  
 
He was huffing and puffing but I can still tell his voice were filled with concern and guilt when he spoke.  
 
"Oh my, I-I-I'm very very sorry. What can I do?  Should I call for a nurse? Or-or a medic? Oh my gosh, I'm very sorry. I'm terribly sorry. I'm sorry."
I heard him panic, not knowing what to do.  
He didn't even know whether he should touch me, carry me towards the school clinic or not.  
 
"I-it's fine.  Nothing deadly.." I managed to say.  Slowly I opened my eyes and tried to help myself up, the culprit had his arms around my waist to support me as I stood.    I still limped a bit but I didn't want to cause trouble and have him send me to my dorm.  
 
I faced him and realized he was only a few centimeters away from my face. I was greeted with his almond eyes and his plush lips.  
It was inappropriate but I couldn't help myself blush slightly.  He didn't take his eyes off me as I said, "I-im okay.  I can manage to walk. I didn't break any bones." but he probably broke my balls.  
 
His right eyebrow crinkled. "Are you sure?" I nodded with a weak smile prior to pulling myself away from him slightly. He helped me dust off my pants and handed me my notes that were lying on the ground.  "Thanks." i said.  
"I'm really sorry."  he pressed.  I then turned my back from him and walked groggily  towards the dorm.  I heard the soccer practice resume. 
 
But the image of him stayed on my mind.  "Baekhyun, do you know any player in our school's soccer team?" I asked while lying comfortaby on the couch with my head facing the ceiling.  My head rested on both my arms that were tucked at the back of my head.
Baekhyun was checking the fridge for snacks.  "Hmm, I only know them by names. Why? do you like someone from the soccer team?" he asked bluntly.  
I was guilty with his accusation.  "N-no. Of course not." I then laughed nervously.  
He closed the fridge and shuffled to where I was sitting.  He stood before me and handed me one of the two orange soda he was holding. "thanks." 
 
He sat on the carpeted floor; still facing me. "Is it Xiumin?" he grinned.
"Who's that?" I took a sip from the cold beverage. 
"the guy who helped you! How's your crotch?"   I lifted my upper body abruptly and spat all the juice that were on my mouth due to shock.  Some of it were on Baekhyun's face.  "YAAAAHHHHH!!!" he bellowed at me as he stood, wiping his face.  I was really sorry since I didn't mean to.  I didn't expect he knew what happened.  I helped him clean up and apologized spontaneously.  
 
So his name was Xiumin. I thought.
 
"I was on the rooftop and I saw everything. You like him do you?" his frown instantly turned into a teasing smile, nudging me with his elbows.  I couldn't hide my smile from him and just nodded slightly.  
 
It all started there.  Baekhyun couldn't keep his mouth shut so he told Tao.  The worst was when he told Xiumin's roommate, Kyungsoo. Fortunately, Kyungsoo wasn't a blabbermouth like Baekhyun. If not, Baekhyun could have been a grilled beef bacon right now. 
 
 
 
A/N : 
thank you for all those who subscribed! sorry if the pairings are still mixed up for now.  I just didn't want them 
to instantly fall in love. kyahahahah. again, thank you everyone~ don't be afraid to comment >< gyaa im still new to these things so forgive me okay?