EXO High:

EXO High
 
Xiumin's POV~ 
 
 
 
"From now on, I'll forget that you're a friend."
 
 
I sat by the staircase in our dorm that night with a bunch of canned beer next to me. I let my head lean on the hard cemented wall.  
 
Judging by the time, the study program has probably ended a few hours ago.  I skipped the class, wow I'm gonna be in a big trouble. 
 
I laughed to myself. I was already in a trouble myself, how much more trouble can I get eh? 
 
 
I chugged down the last beer in my hand. The more I drank, the more I wished the pain would go away. 
 
How pathetic. I was punched right  after my long awaited confession. Not only that, I lost a friend in an instant. 
 
I couldn't help but let the tears trickle down my cheeks.
 
I needed a stronger alcohol. I just want to forget this pain. I want to forget reality. I want to forget the world. 
 
 
Finally, I squirmed when I realized the can was empty. I stood, trudging myself looking for a trash bin to throw it. As It was already hard to walk and balance myself, I decided to not care about proper disposal and tossed the can up in the air. 
 
 
I was about to walk back to the spot I sat earlier when I heard a sound of the can hitting something, followed by a pained groan. 
 
"OUCH!!!" the person exclaimed. 
 
I looked down in curiosity and spotted a person rubbing his head vigorously. I realized that the can hit his head when I tossed it. How unlucky. 
 
"X-Xiumin?!" the person from below said. 
 
He knows me. Who is he? 
I couldn't make out his face at all as I got more dizzy. I heard him say that he was coming up and I should stay where I was. 
 
Not to be rude but I didn't obey. I walked and sat back to the spot I sat before and closed my eyes to try to sleep. 
 
 
I heard fast paced steps coming near. Probably the guy earlier. "Xiumin!" he yelled and I could feel him sitting right next to me. "Oh my god, You are drunk!" 
 
"No, I'm not." 
 
"How many did you drink?" he asked. Somehow his voice was familiar so I decided to open my eyes and look at him. It took me a while before I could recognize his face. 
 
"Oh, its you. Chen, you're here." I smiled while I caressed his face. 
 
"god, you're so drunk. Come, I'll help you up. I'll bring you back to your dorm." He started saying as he tried to hoist me up. 
 
When he managed to make me stand with both feet, I leaned forward and hugged him for support. 
 
I could feel Chen trying to push me away but I didn't budge. I was exhausted, sleepy. 
 
 
"I'm tired, Chen. I don't want to walk. Can I sleep on your shoulders like this?" 
 
"W-what? N-no." he said. I pouted. I hugged him tighter than before. "Please?" 
 
It took him awhile before he could answer. Maybe it took him an hour..but I'm drunk remember? no, im not. I'm just tired. 
 
"But we can't stand like this forever, xiumin. Why don't we sit down. I'll lend you my shoulder." 
 
I nodded thrice with my eyes closed. 
I let him break the hug and we sat down. He positioned my head to rest on his shoulder. 
 
For a few minutes, I tried to sleep. 
 
I couldn't. My neck was pained with the current position I was in so I repositioned myself and lay my head on Chen's lap. 
 
"X-Xiumin," 
 
"Be my pillow tonight." I said. I didn't hear any response from him so I guess it was fine as his hands were resting around my torso to support my position.
It felt good. Much better than my bed and pillow back in the dorm. 
 
 
"Xiumin, what happened?" he simply asked after a while. He probably saw the mark on my face which i got from Luhan.
 
I heard him but I couldn't utter a response. I don't want to think about what happened.
 
"It's okay if you don't answer me. I can tell you're hurt by something. Whatever it is, just do the right thing in the end."  I heard him say. 
 
 
He started to brush away the hair that was covering my face. I heard him hum a beautiful tune that served as a lullaby to me until I drifted to sleep. 
 
 
~~~~~~~~
 
The next morning, I woke up with a splitting headache.  Not only that, i fell down from what seemed to be someone's lap. 
 
I opened my eyes and rub them, realizing I was on the floor, still the same place I was in last night.
 
 I just slept in the staircase with...Chen. 
 
I slept on his lap the entire night. I caressed the my nape, feeling embarrassed as I remember every bit of detail that has happened last night.
Of how I hugged him and ...oh this is embarrassing.
 
This is why I hate how I remember details even when I was drunk.
 
I wanted to run back to my dorm but I couldn't really leave Chen all by himself just like that. I hissed as I was left with no choice. 
 
I moved closer to Chen and squat down to observe his sleeping state. I tried to poke him in hopes of him waking up but he didnt. He moved a bit to my surprise but his eyes were still closed. He began to chew and his lips while sleeping. 
 
His lips were inviting. Gosh, why am I thinking this way. Must be the alcohol last night.
 
"Chen, wake up. Chen," I tugged his shirt lightly. He moved again and this time, he groaned and slapped my hand away. "Leave me alone. I'm still sleepy." he whined. 
 
I cant help but giggle at this. It was really adorable.
 
After a few minutes of trying to wake him up, I decided to lift him and carry him back to his dorm. 
 
 I remembered he rooms with Baekhyun. 
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Chen's POV~ 
 
 
I woke up in my room at around 4pm in the afternoon. I cant believe I slept that long. 
 
"Hey get up. Today's the mock exam." Baekhyun said as he came in the room. 
 
"It's already tuesday?! I slept that long?!" I exclaimed with eyes wide. 
 
"No, you silly. It's still saturday. Where have you been last night?" 
he asked with a knowing smile. 
 
I gasped remembering what happened. Xiumin hugging me and he even slept  on my lap. I couldnt sleep well at all while he was on my lap. I mean who would if their crush is sleeping on their lap. 
 
"He sent you back here this morning, carrying you like a princess." Baekhyun teased. 
"R-really?" my cheeks felt warmer than before. Baekhyun giggled and nodded.
 
"Stop it." I warned. Baekhyun giggled more before pointing to a note placed on my bedside table. 
 
"What's this?" I asked, picking up the small yellow note. 
 
 
Thank you for last night. And I'll do what's right from now on. 
 
 
the note says. I glanced at Baekhyun and he nodded. "Yep, that's from Xiumin." I smiled sheepishly, feeling my cheeks warmer than before. 
 
"By the way, Xiumin also left some food for you to eat. It's in the kitchen." Baekhyun added, looking really pleased. He seemed like he was in a hurry though. 
 
"Are you going somewhere? Date with Chanyeol eh?" I asked, eyeing his outift. 
 
He scratched his head lightly before nodding. "I wish you good luck then. Have a nice date." I waved, giving Baekhyun a wide smile in which he returned. 
 
 
--------
Baekhyun's POV~ 
 
My phone rang, thankfully it was from someone I have been expecting since 30 minutes ago.  Tao was standing next to me so I walked further away as I picked up the call. 
 
I could have screamed over the phone in anger if Tao wasn't with me. 
 
"Where are you now?" I asked, irritated. 
 
"I'm sorry. We were already on our way when I remembered I have forgotten to bring the movie tickets."
 
 
I really wished I could kill this creature at this very moment. The movie was about to start any minute now and I still dont see a sign of him. 
 
We've reserved seats for the movie according to our plan.
 
"Park Chanyeol, you better not mess this up" I warned with gritted teeth, while talking to him over the phone.  
 
I was only a few meters away from Tao who now was buying drinks and popcorn. 
 
"We're here. I can see you from where I am. Turn around." I turned  and finally saw Chanyeol.
 
"Okay, don't mess up." I warned and hung up. 
 
 
I walked to Tao and helped him carry the pop corn he bought while he carried two large coke. 
 
"Oh?? Isn't that you boyfriend, Chanyeol? Oh my god, Kris is with him!" Tao exclaimed pointing to the two tall beings approaching us. I  smirked as my plan went well so far. 
 
According to our plan, Chanyeol will be watching a movie with Kris and so is Tao and I. 
 
Me and Chanyeol will pretend as if it was all a coincidence that we are watching the same movie. I also bought the tickets a day before and booked four seats next to each other. 
 
"I'll be sitting next to my boyfriend if you dont mind," I s an arm around Chanyeol's waist as I suggested. I could feel Chanyeol sitffen at the gesture.
 
I earned a glare from Tao. I saw him mouthing "You better not do this to me. Don't make me sit next to Kris. I will fry you, beef." 
 
"Oh sure, I don't mind at all. I'll just have to sit next to Tao then." Kris said with a reassuring smile. Tao was helpless at this state. 
 
Before Tao could start pulling my hair, we decided to go in the theater and sat on our seats. To my right was Chanyeol, Kris and then Tao. There was no one on my left but empty seats. 
 
Finally, when the movie started, I could slightly hear Tao's voice. He was asking Kris. 
 
"What's the genre of this movie?" 
 
 
"It's a horror movie."
 
 
 
A/N: 
tadahhh another update for today :> woots~ goodluck to tao hahaha~
Im sorry if it surprised everyone that it wasn't Luhan who sent the letters. Its already been my plan to write it that way so yeah, im sorry i surprised 
you guys haha >< 
 
Please comment on what you feel, u can even rant lol. dont worry im fine with it. 
Just a quick question tho, do you think Sehun should know about how Xiumin was fooling him? or do you think its no longer necessary?