EXO High: Confession

EXO High

 

Luhan's POV~

 

"Arrrrrggghhhh!!"

I ruffled my hair in frustration. I was in bed, lying down on my stomach with an open book in front of me. Somehow the words written on it seemed like a different language, It was hard to comprehend. I could swear I have been on the same exact page for 10 long minutes and been reading the first line repeatedly.

I still don't get it. Not because I'm stupid but I was very bothered by something. Something even harder to comprehend.

"Why is Sehun acting weird?" I said loudly, sadly my book didn't respond.

"At first he was all disgusted when he learned a guy gave him the letter but now, he's oh-so-in-love with the sender."

"I hear someone jealous." Yixing from the kitchen yelled teasingly.

My eyes grew wide. I stood up and ran towards where he were.

 

"Y-You were here? Y-You heard..." I trailed off as Yixing nodded with a sly smile.

"Since when did you arrive?" I asked further. Wow, Ive been really trying to hide this secret of liking sehun until I die.

"uhhh, since 30 minutes ago? I guess you were so engrossed daydreaming, you didn't hear me come home." Yixing said flatly, opening the fridge as he looked for snacks to consume.

"I thought you had Drama practice until 11pm?"

 

Yixing closed the fridge and decided to take a cup ramen from the top cupboard.

He boiled some water and poured it in his ramen. While waiting for his noodles to cook, he turned to me.

"Postponed to the following day. Now let's talk about Sehun, shall we?" he smirked while crossing his arms above his chest.

 

I shot him an irritated glare. "You heard wrong." I said curtly. 

"Come on, Luhan. I'm your bestfriend." he insisted, now eating his noodles.

 

Even if Yixing was my best friend, I was serious when I said I'm taking my secret to my grave.

"You heard wrong. I'm going to sleep. Goodnight." I turned my back on him, ignoring his protests.

When I was just one step to my bedroom, he managed to stop me with one, really tempting offer.

 

"I can help you with Sehun. He's my friend too. Longer than you have been with him, may I remind you."

Gosh, I was really trying my best but my desperation got the better out of me. So i turned with wide eyes and probably, a little more excited as I asked, "R-Really??"

Yixing nodded.

I scooted next to him and began to bombard him with questions.

"How? What do I do for Sehun to like me back? When do we start? What advices can you give? What does he like? Oh my god—"

"Shut it!" he yelled and covered his ears. I guess I annoyed him a little bit. I couldn't help but ask.

"Calm down a bit please, damn you Luhan."

I puffed my cheeks in hopes of getting him to forgive me. He gave in and sighed.

"First, tell me what do you mean by him acting strange?" Yixing started.

"Well, you are already aware of his secret admirer, right? He used to loathe the idea of a guy sending him the letters. But earlier this week, he's been acting as if he couldn't wait till he gets the next letter." I cant help but feel hopeless as I explained.

"I did notice him mentioning about how he wished he gets another letter. He badly wants the sender to confess to him in person. Seems like he really likes him too." Yixing concluded which has earned him a death glare from me.

 

"You said you could help me."

 

Yixing gulped, followed by a nervous laugh. "Ah well, yes. The only way is just confess to him."

"No. Anything but confess." I said firmly.

 

"Why not? The two of you are pretty close, what's the problem?"

"That's the point. We are so close, he treats me like his older brother. We are so close I'm afraid I'd ruin that friendship we have if I confess. Besides, he really likes his secret admirer now. There's no way I can risk our friendship." I said, slumping my shoulders accompanied by a loud sigh.

"So you mean to say, you're contented to have him by your side as a friend even if he doesnt like you back?" Yixing asked, looking at me with disbelief in his eyes.

He shook his head when I nodded softly.

"Martyr Luhan. You're hopeless." Yixing stifled his laughter when I gave him a piercing glare.

 

That's it. Bestfriend or not, that's no exception to hate this person. He won't be able to help me.

Since murder was considered a crime, I decided to let it pass and went back to to my room without a word.

"Goodnight Martyr Luhan~" Yixing teased to which I ignored.

 

Again, I started to think about Sehun and the unknown admirer. The thought of them holding hands in front of me one day made me want to cry. But that's not manly.

I've decided I'll support them no matter what. But before that, I needed to make sure that this admirer of his is not an .

I have to go back in finding out who this admirer was.

For the record, I did try to spy on who was the admirer out of my curiosity and jealousy last few weeks ago but I failed as Sehun caught me on the spot. I was beyond scared and I swore I'd never come back spying again.

This time, it's an exception. I need to know who's hitting on him. I need to make sure Sehun's feelings will be safe with him.

I need to know if he loves sehun more than I do.

He better be worth it.


~~~~~~~

 

I sat pretty bored in class. 
It was friday and I still have not found any hints. I have not seen anyone come near Sehun's locker at all for the last 2 days.

I noticed Xiumin leaving the class, probably heading to the toilet. I raised my hand right after and asked for permission to leave for the toilet too.

Of course I wasn't going to the toilet. I wanted to spy around Sehun's locker.

If someone was to drop a letter in his locker, that person would most likely do it when no one is around. Right now, the students are having their classes so it would be the perfect timing.

As I walked straight, I recognized Xiumin from afar. I slowed down my steps as I didnt really want him to catch me spying on someone's locker.

Since he was going to the toilet, I expected him to turn left any time soon.


He didn't.

I followed him stealthily as he walked straight and finally turned to his right.

I grew more suspicious, my heart beating faster as I realized he was standing right in front of Sehun's locker.

I hid behind one of the pillars nearby. My heart almost stopped when he took out the very familiar envelope and slotted it inside Sehun's locker.

Although I gripped tightly on the cemented pillar, I couldn't even feel it anymore. I was beyond speechless and shocked.

I blinked repeatedly in hopes that I might have just seen it by mistake, but he turned around to have me see his face clearly and it was indeed Xiumin.

Sehun's admirer was Xiumin.


The guy Sehun has fallen in love with was none other than Xiumin.


I was in this extremely shocked state. I had mixed feelings building up inside me, the confusion didn't help either.

Why Xiumin?

The image of Sehun and Xiumin in my head, It hurts more than I have ever imagined. It hurts a thousand times.

Before I knew it, I was standing right in front of him. He blinked repeatedly, obviously not expecting me to catch him red handed.

"We need to talk." I said firmly. Thankfully, he nodded and followed me towards the school garden.


~~~~

Nobody's POV~

The two guys stood parallel to each other. Xiumin was nervous. "I-I can explain!" he said. "About the letters, I-"

Luhan cut him.
"How much do you like Sehun?"

Xiumin widened his eyes even more.

"Answer me. How much do you like Sehun?" Luhan seemed determined and serious. Xiumin was taken aback by Luhan's glare. He's been friends with Luhan for too long and this was the very first time he has seen him like this.

The eye smiles those eyes had that he liked so much, were gone.

Xiumin felt he needed to answer the truth.

 

"I don't." he said softly, not breaking off his eye contact with Luhan.

Luhan confused, he furrowed his eyebrows and tilted his head to a side. Obviously not expecting that for an answer.

After all, he only wanted to know if the admirer would love Sehun more than he does. If he would not hurt Sehun in any way.

 

"What?"


"I don't like Sehun. I love you, Luhan."

Before Xiumin could take a good look of Luhan's reaction, a fist came out of nowhere and hit him really hard on his left cheek, he almost lost his balance. His nose began to bleed.

He groaned in pain and felt a hand grab his collar. His face was so close to Luhan this time.

"What the hell?" Xiumin bellowed.

"What was that for?!"


Luhan swore he wanted throw another punch on him again. The image of Sehun being hurt all because of Xiumin's selfishness flashed in his thoughts. He remembers every smile that crept on Sehun's lovely face when he would talk about his secret admirer. Those smiles that depict he was in love with the sender.

The sender who doesnt even return the slightest of his love back.


He tried to restrain himself and let go of Xiumin's collar instead.

Xiumin wiped some of the blood on his nose while staring at Luhan. He didn't know whether to feel pitiful for himself for earning a punch after confessing or should he feel that he deserved it.


"That is for fooling Sehun. I can't believe Sehun is in love with an like you!"

Xiumin kept silent, looking down on the ground.

 

"Why?"

"Why did you make him fall for you when you didn't like him in the first place?" Luhan gestured as he rebuked. He was really pissed.

"Wasn't he your friend too? Didn't you know that only your letters could make his day? And now you're saying you don't even like him!"

 

"It's because I love you, okay?!" Xiumin finally spoke. Luhan froze.

"It's because of that, I was forced to go as far as get rid of Sehun in your life. If I could taint your relationship with him, I would. And It almost worked."

 

Luhan couldn't believe what his friend has said.

"Me and Sehun are only friends." Luhan curtly said.

 

"For now. If I didn't do anything, you might have been dating with him already. You know what, what's so special about that brat anyway?" Xiumin said coldly.

"He's self centered and dependent. He's only good for his looks and nothing more. Why are you defending him?"

 

Luhan has met his limit. His knuckles turned white as his fist tightened.

"Sehun may be a brat. But he doesn't hurt his friends in order to get what he wants like what you're doing now. Unlike you, Sehun is pure hearted like a child's. He simply needs guidance. And that's why I like about him. He's true to himself and he doesn't do things to dupe others."

Luhan turned his back from Xiumin. 
"I hate liars like you the most. Involving Sehun in your selfish game was the worst. Don't do anything that could hurt him in the future. I'll take care of your mess from here."

Luhan started to walk slowly, away from Xiumin who was now squatted hopeless on the ground. Xiumin noticed Luhan pausing before speaking one last time.

"From now on, I'll forget that you're a friend."

 

With that, Luhan left.

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Surprise update! weeee~ So basically, sehun thinks the sender was luhan that's why

he tried to express how much he likes the sender so that luhan would man up and confess to him.

Unfortunately, the sender was not Luhan and Luhan in return got really jealous and hopeless. He decides not to confess too. lmao.

About xiumin, his plan worked. ALMOST. he delayed sehun & luhan's confession time urgh.

if you read back in the past chapters, Luhan was never really happy when Sehun gets a letter. He was only curious and

investigative XD 

Thanks for the lovely comments <3 Please subscribe, comment and upvote if you like this story~ I will really appreciate it a lot ☾˙❀‿❀˙☽