EXO High: Everland Part 2

EXO High

 

 
Sehun's POV~
 
I decided to bring Luhan to anywhere but the rides.  Everland was huge and there were many other exciting attractions other than the rides that Luhan disliked.  We were walking when he suddenly asked, 
"Are you sure you don't want to try the roller coaster rides?"  I then placed my right arm around his shoulders casually.  
"Yep." 
 
"You can just ride and I'll wait for you." he urged and looked up to me.  
 
"Nah, I'm happy  here.." I said without thought, smiling genuinely to myself as I pulled him closer towards me.  
 
"What do you mean?" Luhan asked with his eye brows furrowed.  
"Hmm? what?"  I asked back, clueless.  
"You said you don't want to ride the roller coaster since you are happy here.  Can you elaborate on that?" 
 
I thought for a few seconds and I couldn't get anything to explain to him.  I was just  simply happy to be with him.  That was what I meant by  here
"Ah. That. That's nothing." I feigned a smile and tried to immediately change the  topic.  
 
"Oh there's a parade!" I dragged Luhan towards the crowd in front of us.  
We squeezed in to have a better view of the parade.   There were mascots marching adorably although I didn't know any of them.  I glanced at Luhan and he seemed to have enjoyed it.  
 
I was somehow grateful that he was so engrossed with the event.  He had his eyes on the road while I let myself be captivated by the sight of Luhan himself.  
Luhan and his different reactions to the mascots and floats.   The way his eyes formed into crescents as he laughs.  The way he blinks innocently.  
I continued to observe  how he crinkled his cute button nose.  How he puffed his cheeks and puckered his lips.  My attention was drawn to that scar on his lower lip.   
How did he get that scar?  I wondered.  
 
Luhan faced me all of a sudden. 
"Let's go." Luhan pulled me away from the crowd. 
"...but the parade?" I asked, looking back.  I just then realized it was already over.  Wow, time flies fast once you're enjoying.  
 
Luhan was holding onto my wrist as we walked.  
"How did you find it? It was so cool right? I liked the floats! Most especially the soccer themed float!"  Luhan exclaimed, looking at me still holding onto my wrist.
"Y-Yep...It was awesome! I actually enjoyed  all of it" I replied a white lie.  I was actually enjoying a different kind of show to myself the whole time. 
 
Luhan satisfied with my reply, smiled widely.  I felt his hand slid down from my wrist to my fingers.  He intertwined his fingers with mine.   
My mind was filled with a lot of things as he held my hand for the first time.  I thought we may have looked like lovers.  I brushed the thought away and believed it was just an act of friendship.  
 
So many querries unanswered in my thoughts, there was only one thing I was so sure of. 
 
It felt...right. 
I held his hand back a little bit tighter. 
 
 ~~
"Sehun,  I'm tired of walking." he let go of my hand and scudded to the nearest bench to sit down. 
He sprawled his tired legs and beckoned for me to sit beside him.  
I walked groggily as I was tired as well.  I plopped on the bench with a loud sigh.  
"What shall we do now?" I asked not looking at Luhan but at the blue sky up above us.  
I heard Luhan's stomach grumble in reply.  
"I guess that's what we are gonna do next."  I heard Luhan say.  
"Sehun, Where's the nearest restaurant?"  
 
 
Tao's POV~ 
 
I was in the line to try the 'Let's Twist' ride in Everland.   I still couldn't believe I just spent three exciting rides with Kris.  
The whole time I was tensed and nervous. Whenever he spoke to me,  I can only muster a nod or a few random lines.  
I just couldn't think of anything but the fact that my legs were shaking and my hands were ice cold but sweaty.    
 
Finally, it was our turn.  I sat behind Kris since the seats beside him were already taken.  During the ride,  although adrenaline rushed through me, I still wanted to identify and hear his scream.  I tried really hard to distinguish his deep voice among all others.  
It was my first time hearing him screaming. I realized he was laughing at himself too whenever he gets startled by the ride.
 
After the Let's Twist ride,  Kris walked ahead of me and fixed his hair. He still had his hands ruffled in his hair when he looked back at me and motioned me to walk beside him.  I scudded towards him.
 
"What ride next?" he asked with a grin, showing his cheekbones.
 
He was smiling.  The always grumpy faced Kris that most people were afraid of,  was smiling.  
 
The exact kind of smile he had when I first met him back when he first came to EXO High. 
 
That one morning when Kris was a new student and he lost his way in our huge campus.  
 
That moment when he flashed a smile when I helped him find his way to the cafeteria.  
The very reason why I eventually fell for Kris.
 
"Tao?" he waved his hand to interrupt my thoughts. 
 
"O-Oh yeah! about that.  Why don't...we eat first.." I lowered my head and continued to walk beside him.  
"I think that's good." I heard him say.  We then walked together looking for a place to eat.
 
Without talking.  
 
Again, I started to think of how I was only a few inches away from him.  And that he talked to to me.  
Kris and I talked.  And how I couldn't make out a proper conversation with him.  
 
Everything that has happened today was like a dream.
A dream that came true. A once in a lifetime experience I would say.
 
Only once but what was I doing?
 
I have been so tensed the entire day with him and there was barely a proper conversation.  If Beef were here, he would kick me.
 
I looked at Kris and he looked back at me with a blinding smile.  I looked away from him quickly and pretended to cough. 
 
I can't be wasting this once in a lifetime chance.  I can only experience this once with Kris.  I better make the most out of it.  Besides, none of my friends are here to tease me with Kris and give us malicious looks anyway.  I contemplated.  
 
I puffed my cheeks and let out a deep sigh.  I turned my weary expression into a lively one.  
 
The real me.  
 
The real Tao. 
 
"Kris! I have an idea!" I began. 
I could tell Kris was gobsmacked by my sudden change of mood and aura.
Although his jaw didn't drop but his eyes grew wide.   
 
Right that moment, I wanted to shy away again but it was too late.  I have called for his attention already.
 
I gulped before I continued.  
"Why don't we have a food trip?" 
 
Kris blinked for a few times before asking what I meant. 
"Everland is huge. We can continue having a tour while we eat.  They have a lot of food stalls in some corners.  I've been here a few times but I haven't tasted all of them yet. Wanna try?" I beamed with eagerness in my eyes. I was actually really hungry after all that mixed feeling and nervousness. 
 
Kris had his arms across his chest.  He puckered his lips as he pondered for a while with my suggestion.  
 
I noticed his puckered lips were then spread into a smile.  A sneaky smile. 
 
"Why don't we have a bet too?" he said.
"about?" 
"Who can eat most. The first one who surrender will lose.  And they will have to do what the winner asks." he pressed his lips and smiled,  wiggling his eyebrows. 
 
"And what will that be?" I asked. 
"Who knows? It's up to the winner!" Kris shrugged.  
 
He seemed to be really into the idea so I agreed. 
 
The whole time, I was dying inside because I finally managed to talk and act normally.  It wasn't easy to supress all my mixed feelings that instantly. Sometimes, I would still choke with my food when he does another cute expression while eating.  He would then help me by giving me a bottle of water.  
 
And the bottle of water will be my treasure forever.  
 
~~
"I-I don't think I can eat any further.." Kris finally confessed, his hands pressing his stomach.  He looked as if he was feeling squeamish inside. 
 
I bit unto my 3rd waffle happily.  "So fast? That's  all  you can manage?" I mumbled. 
 
"Is your tummy a black hole?" Kris uttered while poking my flat stomach.
He just poked my stomach.  
I swear to god, I was dying inside with happiness but I had to supress it.  
 
"Where did all the food you just ate go? You're eating as if you havent been for 5 years." he said with a disgusted expression on his face.  
 
He observed me like he was gonna throw up with all the food I shoved into my mouth.  Finally, I finished the last piece of waffle with chocolate filling. 
 
"Are you done yet?" he teased. 
I nodded vigorously prior to swallowing and then, drinking the water he gave me earlier.  
 
Kris said there were traces of chocolate filling around my lips. 
I then wiped my lips with the back of my hand.    
 
He laughed as I did.  "You're making it worse if you wipe it like that.  You now have a mustache." he giggled while he took a tissue in his pocket jeans and handed them to me.  
 
"Thanks" I snatched the tissue and immediately wiped my lips and  to the other places the filling had scattered to.  I then began to realize how awfully bad I acted while eating in front of Kris.  
 
I squeezed my eyes shut and hissed in my sudden regret.  Great, now Im a pig to kris
 
"I didn't know you were a pig." I heard him say with a giggle. 
 
I opened my eyes to see him smiling beautifully at me.  He looked so amused.  
 
The sad part was, he was smiling because I was a pig in his eyes.
 
What have I done to my own image? I thought regretfully.  
 
"W-what shall we do next? Shall we ride again?" I asked so as to stop him from making fun of me.  
 
"We cant ride cause I'm so full." he scrunched his face while touching his pathetic stomach.  
"Let's just sit here for a while okay?" he begged as he slouched his back against the bench.  
 
I nodded before saying, "Ah! I wanna get some ice cream first! I'll be back." I scudded my way to the ice cream kiosk in front of us before Kris could even speak.  
 
 
 
Chanyeol's POV~ 
 
 
"What the hell is he doing? He is ruining Kris' impression of him! How can he do this! Shoving everything possible in his mouth!"  I heard Baekhyun cry in despair. 
 
I then stealthily walked few steps back away from him. I expected him to vent his frustration on Tao by hitting my arm for the nth time. 
 
Baekhyun was standing right in front of me as we hid under a tree across to where Kris was sitting.  We wore the masks I bought earlier and followed them surreptitiously the entire day.    
 
Baekhyun still managed to slap my arm and left a red mark on it.  I hissed and whined but he didn't seem to care as his eyes were fixed on Kris and Tao.  
 
"Chanyeol, what shall we do!"  he finally faced me with a troubled expression as he took off his monkey mask.  
"Do you think kris will like Tao with this??" he inquired furrowing his eyebrows more.  He clicked his tongue in his chagrin.
 
I stared at him and thought for a while with his question. 
I peeked at Kris who was now staring at...Tao? 
 
Tao was already seated beside Kris, eating ice cream delightfully.  He was so engrossed eating that Tao himself didn't notice Kris was staring straight at him intently. 
 
With his chin rested on his palm.  
 
I was a bit further away from the two so I couldn't really see Kris' exact expression.  I squinted my eyes more to make sure.  
 
He looked like he was amused. 
 
I couldn't trust my own eyes so I held Baekhyun with his shoulder and frocibly turned him around to face Tao and Kris. 
 
I leaned lower to whisper into Baekhyun's ears. 
"Look. What do you think with Kris' expression?"  He went silent as he observed.  
 
"Is he...smiling?" I smirked at Baekhyun's question.  He was obviously puzzled.  
 
I wasn't. 
 
"He is.  He finds Tao amusing."  I gladly announced in Baekhyun's ears.    
"Oh my...Oh my...It's working! It's working!"  Baekhyun overjoyed, jogged in his place while hitting my arms again.   I whimpered but he didn't apologize.  I rubbed my arm together with the conclusion that Baekhyun was a violent person. 
 
 
I could still hear Baekhyun mumbling happily behind me about how Tao finally made a step nearer towards having Kris fall for him.   I looked back at Kris and Tao who were now standing up from their seat.   Alarmed, I pulled Baekhyun's arm and dragged him to hide with me behind the tree.  
 
"What's the matter?" Baekhyun asked as he tried to peek but I pulled him back so as not to have himself discovered.  
"Keep still! They just stood up from their seat.  They are going this way!" I whispered with my back pressed against the tree.  
 
 
"Oh they sat back.  Aish. Kris was just stretching  his body.  While Tao went to throw his rubbish."  I said earning a kick from Baekhyun.  Wow, his violence has upgraded in a day. From arms to legs. What's next? my crotch? 
 
"Eh wait..."  he said. 
"Hmm...what?" I asked looking puzzled at Baekhyun who was frozen in  surprise as he looked past through me. 
 
"I-is that...Sehun and Luhan?"  he cracked his voice, pointing to two guys from afar, just behind Kris and Tao.   They were  walking towards their bench.  
 
"He can't see them!! He can't see Sehun!  Tao must not see Sehun or any of us or he'll go back to being shy around Kris!" Baekhyun said in panic while putting on his mask back.  Baekhyun turned to his heel and ran.
"W-where are you going?!" I asked running after Baekhyun.  He sprinted without being noticed by Kris and Tao because of his mask. 
 
He ran and blocked Luhan and Sehun's way with his arms spread wide.  I finally caught up to him and started gasping for air.
 
"Umm...is there something wrong...?"  Luhan asked with his bewildered expression.  I noticed Luhan was actually holding hands with Sehun. 
 
Baekhyun looked back at Kris and Tao.  They seemed to have already left the bench right after Tao threw  his trash.  Baekhyun sighed in relief and took off his mask as he faced Sehun and Luhan. 
 
"B-Baekhyun?!" Sehun widened his eyes and immediately let go of Luhan's hands.  
I took off my mask right after Baekhyun.
 
"Ch-Chanyeol?! Why..why are you here? And why are you two together?" Sehun nervously placed his arms against his chest.  Luhan stood calm though.  
 
"Oh nothing. pfft. How about you guys? Why are you two together? Are you dating?" Baekhyun tried to change the topic casually.  Sehun flushed and waved his hands vigorously.   He scoffed and said, "of-of course not!  Why would I date a guy? right Luhan?"
 
Luhan nodded...reluctantly? 
 
I furrowed my eyebrows.  Before I could ask Luhan why did he seem reluctant, he abruptly flashed a smile and said Sehun was right.  I believed him then and did not ask further questions.  
 
"Umm you see, there is nothing good to see in this place anymore." Baekhyun started.  Sehun and Luhan looked confused by his statement.  
 
"Yes there is nothing else here to see." was all I could say to help Baekhyun's lie seem believable.  
 
Baekhyun began to speak again.  
"Most of the rides and stuff towards that area are actually under construction, so" I then cut Baekhyun's explanation.  
 
I wanted to  make the lie as much as possible, effective.
"Yes yes, it is under construction and it's noisy and dusty everywhere  because of the construction.  It is bad for your health.  You know, dust can get stuck in your nostrils and it can clog your nose.  You can't breathe and you will die. Really." I said as I pressed my lips and nodded strongly.  Hoping they would understand how important was this to their health and just go back home.
 
I wanted to try harder to convince them but I already felt Baekhyun's death glare straight through me so I just stopped talking.  
 
"So, there is really nothing left to see on that side.  It would be best if you go home now okay??" Baekhyun feigned a concerned smile as he forced Sehun and Luhan to turn around and pushed them to walk forward.  Baekhyun winked at me to signal that I should help him push too.  
 
I hurriedly did and forced  Luhan to walk home with Sehun.   Sehun sort of did what he was told to but Luhan...he didn't budge at all.   
 
"No! I want to spend more time here!" he whined.  
 
Baekhyun stopped pushing him and had his arms akimbo.  
"But Luhan, there really isn't anything to see over there!" he insisted, starting to feel annoyed I suppose.  
 
Baekhyun looked fierce then.  As if he was about to scratch Luhan's face anytime if he didn't cooperate.  
 
I became worried that this would turn into something bad so I stood right in front of Baekhyun and did my part.  
"Sorry if we are doing this.  It's just...we need to do this for—" I stopped in shock as I saw Tao running towards us.   
 
"Baekhyun!" he beamed as he ran, Kris following behind him.   He finally reached us and Bekhyun stood frozen so did I.   "Sehun? You're here too?"  Tao asked.  "Y-yes.  And you are with...Kris?" I just listened to both of them talking but in my thoughts, I was in such panic. 
 
 
What was I supposed to do or say?  Does Baekhyun have a plan? I'm worst at lying especially in front of Kris.   If I lie right now,  Kris will know it.  What should we do....should we just run?
 
"Hey, Chanyeol! I have been looking for you since morning. And why are you with Baekhyun?" Kris inquired.  All the four of them stood in front of us as if we owe them something.  And we were guilty. 
 
"I-I....I..was..." I stammered.  There was no excuse I could think of but to just run away from them if I had the chance.  I gulped and slowly started to turn my heel to start running but I was stopped by Baekhyun's sudden answer.  
 
"We are dating!!!" 
 
 
I turned to him abruptly with eyes wide.  
 
"We are?!!" I asked in astonishment.  He kicked my leg without looking back at me.  I winced and rubbed my leg to ease the pain.  As I did, I realized Kris, Tao, Luhan and Sehun  gawked.  
 
Realizing how crucial the moment was, I stood straight and ignored the pain. I then confirmed Baekhyun's earlier statement.  
"Y-yes.  Baekhyun and I are dating.  I'm sorry Kris if I just left you there by yourself...I..I.."  I couldn't finish my sentence for Kris was already glaring at me.   He could obviously tell I was lying.   
 
"Baekhyun, why do I feel that you are plotting something..."  Tao seemed to have started to doubt Baekhyun too.   Only Sehun and Luhan were the ones still too shocked to start talking.  
 
What was I to do? Kris would never believe me at this state.  And If  Tao was to find out that we have a plan...everything's gonna be over.  
 
"No, we aren't plotting anything."  Baekhyun insisted with a low voice.  Obviously, feeling hopeless and running out of ideas himself.  
 
"Then why did you not meet me today but instead with Chanyeol? That's quite suspicious since Chanyeol did the same thing to Kris." Tao walked nearer and placed his arms against his chest.
 
"E-Exactly.  We were dating.  We couldn't tell you guys where to meet us cause both of our phones were dead. Isn't it such a coincidence that both you and Kris met here too? wow right? We just exchange partners right? hahahaha"  Baekhyun clapped his hands and laughed nervously.  
 
"You think I would believe that?" Kris snapped which got Baekhyun a lot more scared.  "Chanyeol, is this true?" Kris asked me.
 
 Right.  Since Kris knew I'm the worst liar.  
 
I felt a sweat trickle down my chin as I gulped before answering. 
I faced Kris with a serious and firm expression that  I could muster, just to hide how unsure I was of my answer. 
 
"Y-yes.  It is all true.  I met Baekhyun secretly when I said I was going to the toilet.  I went back to the place I left you but you weren't there anymore." I said without looking into Kris eyes.
 
There was just no way for Tao and Kris to learn about our plans.  It cannot end this way.  It was about to have developments between the two of them to just stop here.   
 
I blinked as I remembered how crucial this was for Tao.  I glanced at Tao.  I thought of his sickness once again and determination then filled me.  It cannot end here.  Tao must not die without being loved back by Kris.   
 
"Look me in the eyes, Park Chanyeol.  Is this all true?" Kris glared. 
 
I breathed in and out.  I looked into Kris' eyes with determination.  "Yes. It's all true." 
 
I then closed my eyes, squeezed it shut to brace myself for the next step I was about to do.  
 
I kept thinking of Tao's awful sickness and thought of how painful could it be if it was Kris who had that ilness and not being loved back.  
 
I abruptly pulled  Baekhyun against my body and tilted my head as I plunged into his face to capture his unprepared thin lips. 
 
I winced as my toes were stomped repeatedly by Baekhyun, urging me to let go of his lips.  It was so painful that I couldn't help but bit his lower lip in revenge.  I pulled myself away from Baekhyun when I finally couldn't stand the pain my toes were receiving.  
 
Baekhyun was now looking between furious and shocked as he wiped the blood coming out from his lower lip.  
 
 
"...Wow...they are so passionate to the point that Baekhyun's lips bled..." Sehun remarked.  I looked at him and he seemed to still be in shock. Luhan nodded in agreement with Sehun.   Tao and Kris could only have their eyes grow wide.   
 
Baekhyun hearing Sehun's statement, finally caught up to my act and started to go along.  He switched to a cheerful mode and smiled at Sehun, " Yes.  We are that intimate."   He then faced Kris and Tao who has now dropped their jaws.  "Do you believe it now?" he asked. 
 
Both of them blinked and closed their mouth.  "I-I guess...so" Kris mumbled. Tao could only nod and widen his eyes more.  
 
"Good. Now if you'd excuse us.  We have a date to finish." Baekhyun interlocked his right arm to my left as he said.  
 
We then turned our back at them and walked away with satisfied smiles.  
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: sorry for the late update! ahh finally, baekyeol xD
I hope you guys like it >< Thank you for the new subscribers & for all those who commented! :) 
Thank you so much! I cant wait for the next thing to happen hohohoho 

by the way guys, I have made my own exo voice meme
 
OMG SHAMELESS ADVERTISING ;A; but i just wanna listen to your voice actually. and have your dignity lost. mwahaha. 
Here are the questions i have made and also, click HERE to listen to mine losing my dignity. 

EXO Voice Meme (by iloveusehun ; iloveukwangmin on AFF)

Speak in english please
Just record your voice and answer these questions :)


1. Introduce yourself starting with ‘AYOO WADDUP KREASE’ 
-Name
-age
-country you are from 


2. SCREAM out your bias

(if you cant choose one, good luck with losing your voice for 12 names; you are allowed to walk away from the mic or something) 

3. Your OTP?? 

4. What is/are your favorite song/s in EXO’s MAMA album? specify if it’s M or K. 

5. Has Kyungsoo ruined your bias list recently? 

6. Are you convinced that Kris is god like ? 

7. Do you think HunHan is real? Why?


8. Taoris or Krisyeol?? Why?

9. Rap or sing (you can do both) a part in any EXO song you LAST listened to.

10. Which EXO member you think has the BEST predebut pictures or videos. WHY?? 

11. Imitate Crong


(i dont care how you do it; crong is in pororo.)

12. Sing the ‘Careless shoot anonymous’ part in a deep voice then abruptly say ‘GOODBYE’ 

~just D.O it. 

THAT IS ALL. 

I want to listen to your answers too! You may mention me the link @iloveusehun on twitter~

TILL MY NEXT UPDATE <3 I love you guys!! Thank youuu~