Connected

Your Wish Is My Command!

 

 

Minho’s POV

 

“Minho oppa!”

“Minho-yah!”

“Tsk, pabo Minho-yah!”

 

Words began to echo in my head as I tried to open my eyes.

“Huh? What happened?” I sat myself up and soon my eyes began to focus.

There were so many people surrounding me.

 

“You’re alive!!!!” Jonghyun threw himself to me.

 

What are they talking about? What happened?

 

“There was an earthquake! We all thought you were dead!” Taemin yelled at me.

“Calm down maknae. Calm down.” Key hushed Taemin.

“Minho oppa, are you alright?” Krystal stared at me as if I had just been ran over by a truck.

 

“Guys! Don’t worry. I’m alright!” I assured the crowd.

Some sighed in relief and soon most of them were gone except for me and my soon to be group members plus Krystal.

 

“Are you sure Minho oppa?” she asked again.

“100%” I grinned, “How’d you guys find me anyways?” I asked curiously.

“Krystal found you. Taemin started freaking out after the earthquake saying that you’re still in the bathroom having a diarrhea attack.” Key stated.

I faced palmed myself. How embarrassing!

“Yeah, but somehow you were at the basement…” Jonghyun folded his arms.

 

“Oh, yeah. I kinda got lost.” I rubbed the back of my head.

“Have you guys seen anything down there? Like a lamp or something?”

They all eyed me “A lamp? Nah… I don’t think so.” Onew thought for a while.

“Really?” Right then, I had a flashback which caused my head to ache.

“I think you should go back home and rest oppa.” Krystal held my shoulder.

“I’ll drive you back.” Jonghyun volunteered.

 

~Back Home~ 

 

Yuri’s POV

 

“Where is he going?!” I frowned confused as I followed my master outside of the campus.

 

“You really should be careful!” This guy began scolding my master.

Who is he? Is he my master’s brother?

 

“So this is how a street looks like!” I looked around as they began walking into a place filled with machineries.

“Hop in!” The guys commanded my master as they reached a weird looking machinery.

Just as I was about to take a step towards the machinery another big one came rushing my way.

 

I didn’t know what to do but scream as I closed my eyes.

 

Minho’s POV

 

 

Just as I entered Jonghyun’s car I heard a woman scream.

I looked around to see a huge truck driving really quickly.

“Did you hear that?” I asked Jonghyun.

“Hear what?” he asked as he started the car.

“Never mind.”

 

Yuri’s POV

 

The machinery went pass through me.

I sighed in relief but just then, the machinery in which my master was in was gone.

“MASTER!” I screamed.

I snapped my finger and there I was, right in front of an apartment door.

“This must be where my master lives!” I hoped happily inside.

“M…Min…H..Ho?” I read out the writing in front of a door.

I guess I should wait for him in here!

 

Minho’s POV

 

“You sure you’ll be fine here alone?” Jonghyun asked yet again.

“YES! I am, I’m not a kid!” I rolled my eyes as I closed the car door and waved goodbye.

 

“HOME!” I smiled.

Did all of that just happen?

I guess the lamp was just from my imagination.

 

I opened the door from of my apartment to see a woman.

My eyes widened.

“MASTER! YOU’RE HOME!” The woman cheerfully greeted me and bowed.

“W-Who are you?” My voice cracked. “Is this some kind of joke?!”

“Joke?” the woman stared at me blankly. “I do not know what joke means...” she said seriously.

“Let me formally introduce myself to you!” she stood up from my couch.

 

“Anyeong master Minho. Yuri imida and your wish is my command!” she smiled and bowed yet again.

My heart froze as I switched on the lights to fully see her face.

 

She was beyond beautiful and her voice, are like angels singing in harmony.

“Master? Are you alright?!” she exclaimed but before I could react the front door opened.

 

“Dude, you left your phone in the car.” Jonghyun walked in with my phone is his hands.

Why isn’t he freaked? Why is he not drooling over the beautiful goddess in front of his eyes?

I forced a grin and he just looked at me weirdly.

 

“Who were you talking to?” he curiously eyed me then looked around the room.

What is he talking about, this freaky yet beautiful woman was right in front of me.

“Yuri.” I stated and looked at Yuri.

“Yuri?” he asked.

I nodded, “Yeah, Yuri.” I pointed at Yuri.

 

Jonghyun raised an eyebrow. “Yep, you’re medication still hasn’t worn out. Man that must be pretty hard fall!” he smirked.

What the heck was he talking about?

“Get some sleep, I’ll see you at the academy tomorrow.” Jonghyun headed towards the door.

“Tsk, Yuri?” he laughed slightly before closing the door.

 

I turned back to Yuri who was grinning widely at me.

I held my head and made my way to bed.

“I’m not going crazy. I just need some sleep.” I repeated to myself before I dozed off.

 

Yuri’s POV

 

Why is Master Minho always sleeping?!

 

I huffed as I continued to watch him sleep.

I wonder how sleeping feels like.

 

Soon his eyes began to flicker open.

“Master! You’re awake!” I greeted.

 

Do I look scary cause he’s got a terrified look on his face.

“Don’t worry. I’m not here to hurt you!” I raised both my hands up.

I watched him back away from me until he reached the headboard of his bed and has nowhere else to go.

“I must be dreaming… Yeah, I must be dreaming!” he hissed to himself.

“What are you talking about Master? You aren’t dreaming.” I smiled.

“Then I’m definitely going crazy!” he gripped his hair and continued talking to himself… “I should call the police!”

 

Is my master insane? No. wait.

I know how to handle this.

 

With a swift of my hand, Master Minho has a handkerchief around his mouth and a rope on his hands.

“I’m sorry Master Minho but this is the only reasonable way I think this situation could be handled.”

Minho’s eyes widened seeing the position he was in.

“Let me repeat myself. MY.NAME.IS.YURI.” I spoke slowly.

“I.AM.YOUR.GENIE.” I clearly stated.

“I.COME.IN.PEACE.” I smiled and waited for a response. Nothing.

 

“Look, let’s not make this hard on each other. I’m a genie who’s been stuck inside a lamp for who knows how many years and you, you set me free. Get it?”

Master Minho continued staring at me then he slowly shook his head.

“If I remove that thing around your mouth, do you promise not to start blabbering?” I asked.

Master Minho slowly nodded.

I swift my hands again to make the handkerchief to disappear.

 

“You’re seriously a genie, no joke?” he finally spoke out.

I smiled, finally! But what in the world is “joke”?!

“Seriously. I mean, If I wasn’t then how could I do this?” I made all his furniture float in the air.

I watched his amused face then I gently placed them all down.

I gave him a while to soak it all in.

 

“So, the lamp in the basement.  That’s where you’ve been living?” he asked curiously.

I simply nodded.

“And the whole shaking thing, was because of you?” he eyed me.

I nodded once again.

“And I’m free, all because of you. And maybe you’ve heard this before but genie’s grant their master wishes.” I tried to give him the idea of my mission.

“Wishes… Yeah, that’s right! I get three wishes!” he finally smiled.

I felt something weird in my stomach but I wasn’t quite sure what it was.

 

Minho’s POV

 

 

There she was standing at the end of my bed while I was on the other end, with wrists tied up.

It all makes sense now.

She nodded.

“I thought it was all just myths, I never thought it was true” I added to my sentence.

“Well it all is and the best part is, you get more than 3 wishes.” She winked.

I felt like my stomach just turned inside out.

“But there are rules, Master.”

Does she always have to call me Master? I mean ok it is kind of catchy but it still feels weird.

“Rules?” I asked. “Yep!” she beamed.

Words began to light up right before my eyes.

 

“NUMBER ONE: NO ONE MUST KNOW THAT GENIE’S IN GENERAL EXISTS!” was written in midair, sparkling and glowing.

 

“So is that the reason why my friend Jonghyun couldn’t see you earlier?”

She smiled “Yes, only the master gets to see their genie.”

I made an O shape with my mouth.

 

“NUMBER TWO: THE MASTER CANNOT MAKE A WISH FOR PEOPLE TO FALL INLOVE WITH THEM AS THAT IS CUPID’S FORTE”

 

I couldn’t help but chuckle “Cupid’s forte, seriously?”

“Yes, Cupid is a very strict man. There’s nothing to laugh about.” She looked at me coldly.

 

“NUMBER THREE: THE MASTER GETS UNLIMITED WISHES”

 

I gave away a huge smile to that point.

 

“NUMBER FOUR: THE MASTER CANNOT, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES UNDO A WISH THAT’S ALREADY BEEN GRANTED”

 

“Watch out for that.” Yuri spoke out .

 

 “NUMBER FIVE: A MASTER ONLY GETS 5 CHANCES TO DISOBEY THE RULES AND AFTER THAT. THE GENIE MUST DISAPPEAR FROM THE MASTER’S LIFE.”

 

“I don’t quite get the last bit.” I confessed.

 

Yuri took a deep breathe “Every master has chance to disobey any rule and play about with other magical forces, which in this case is 5 chances. Once you exceed those 5 chances, I, as your genie have no choice but to disappear.”

I slightly nodded “So, is that all.”

“Well those are the only things that should concern you. When you wish and it's against the rule, I shall inform you. The others are for me to take care of.  So are we clear?“  She looked at me with seriousness written in her eyes.

“Crystal!” I smiled and so did she.

 

In a second, my hands were free from the rope.

She reached out her hands for a hand shake and it would be quite rude to reject.

 

The moment we both touched something magical came all over me.

 

“We... are now connected.” She sighed and began to step away from me.

“Connected?” I asked as I got off the bed but I received no answer.

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading!

I apologize if there are any spelling mistakes.

 

I know nothing much has been happening the first few chapters, 

This is because I want to introduce the characters to you first and how they met.

The actual story shall begin soon ;)

 

Feel free to comment on how you think I can improve my stories.

Chapter 3 is coming up soon!

-emkrys