The Necklace

Your Wish Is My Command!

 

 

Minho’s POV

 

I was shocked.

I ran quick to Yuri and tried to shake her.

At first she wouldn’t move a muscle then she suddenly opened her eyes.

“Are you ok? What happened?” I scanned her body to see a glass has stabbed her right hand.

My eyes widened even more.

“I’m ok Minho!” she smiled and stood up. Like nothing happened.

My shaky hands pointed at the glass sticking out her hand.

“Oh.” Then Yuri just pulled it out.

With no face expression and surprisingly, no blood came gushing out.

“Sorry, let me fix this.” She swiftly moved her fingers and the glass disappeared.

“I was trying to reach the glass at the top shelf when I slipped.” She said shyly.

“Ok.” I started walked away when she stopped me.

“Wait Minho, can we talk?” she pleaded.

 

We sat down in the living room.

“Why are you ignoring me?” she said boldly.

I was kind of taken back because I thought she wouldn’t notice.

“M-mianhe. I was just busy.” I rubbed the back to my neck. Even though I was just using her for my own good I still have to be nice to her.

“How about tomorrow, we skip the academy and I’ll take you around Seoul?” I asked.

I can see her expression brightening up.

 

Yuri’s POV

 

I can’t believe Minho actually made the effort to take me out.

He said we’re going to an amusement park because I’m like a kid.

I’ll take that as a compliment.

I was amazed at what I saw when we stepped out of his car.

 

“Let’s try that one!” I pointed at the big thingy with a vehicle on it.

“You wanna ride a rollercoaster?” he asked.

“Well duh, that’s why I pointed to it!” I dragged him to the line.

I’ve never felt so alive in my whole life!

And I love the feeling of it. The thrill and excitement!

 

Hours passed and we have ridden almost every ride except for the big round thing.

But I couldn’t help but feel as if someone’s watching us but I couldn’t see anyone acting odd.

“Ferris Wheel” I read the sign and looked at Minho who just smiled and nodded.

We got on it but just as when we were on the top I suddenly stopped.

“What happened?” I asked.

 

Minho’s POV

 

I actually had fun with Yuri.

Riding those rides bring back a lot of childhood memories.

Though at times Yuri seems to be troubled and begins to look around.

I just ignored it, maybe she was just trying to adapt.

 

We were on the last ride that we haven’t ridden. The ferries wheel.

And just as when we’re right on top, it decided to stop.

This place reminded me of grandfather.

He would always take me here whenever I feel sad and we would ride the ferries wheel for hours.

I took a look at the necklace on my neck and just stared at it for a while.

“WHERE’D YOU GET THAT?” Yuri suddenly exclaimed

I raised an eyebrow “From my grandfather, why?”

Yuri suddenly looked around.

“This cannot be good!” she hissed then with a swing of her hands the ferries wheel began to work again and everyone started clapping.

As soon as we reached the ground Yuri dragged me as fast as she could to the car park but we bumped into thing, or should I say, someone.

“Oh, Krystal!” I smiled.

“MINHO OPPA!” she gave me a big hug.

 

Yuri’s POV

 

I just felt really alone when Minho and Krystal hugged. I felt emptiness.

But then I smiled at her.

 

Right now, I don’t have time to socialize; I need to get Minho home. QUICK!

Yuri: WE HAVE TO GO HOME NOW!

Minho: Ani, jakkaman!

Yuri: Aish.

I just stood there waiting for their conversation to end.

I stared at both of them. Do they like each other?

That look they both have, it’s the same look that Miho and Daewoong have. I stared at both of them for a while.

I’ve never seen this side of Minho before.

The way he laughs, actually, this is the first time I’ve seen him laugh.

And that sparkle in his eyes. He was so gentle with her.

 

Well I am genie after all, most people treat me as a servant so the way Minho treats me is so much better.

I shouldn’t expect much.

I smiled at both of them.

Finally they said their goodbyes and we headed to the car.

 

“Have you seen anyone following you?” I asked quickly the moment we got in.

“What? No.” he started the engine.

 

I took a look around and finally caught a glimpse of the familiar person whom I saw at the mall too. Then he disappeared.

 

“Drive home, QUICK!” I commanded.

 

~At Home

 

“Sit!” I commanded him.

“So you say your grandfather gave that necklace to you?” I asked.

Minho nodded with a confused look in his face.

“What’s his name?” I asked anxiously

“Hee bong”

My heart began to beat really quickly.

 

“Do you know how important that necklace is?!” I yelled.

Minho was taken back.

“What do you know about my grandfather and this necklace?” he asked curiously.

I sat down.

 

“Many years ago, Hee bong was my master and at that time only 3 wishes were granted.” I began.

“I can’t tell you his other wishes but I can tell you this. That necklace is very powerful. That was your grandfather’s last wish. That necklace has the power to grant unlimited wishes. So now I see that this unlimited wish is just enforced on you and not the rest.” I suddenly thought for a while.

I bit my bottom lip then stared at Minho’s eyes. I don’t have the courage to tell him the danger we’re both in.

“I…I have to rest for a while in my lamp.” I stood up and disappeared.

 

Minho’s POV

 

Oh wow! So Yuri was my grandfather’s genie.

And this necklace, is that powerful that I get to have unlimited wishes.

But why did grandpa give it to me? Why did Yuri disappear from his life?

Questions were filling up my head.

 

~A week later

 

 

I looked at Yuri as she spun around.

“How do I look?” she asked.

Today was the day they debut and I was actually pretty excited to see how it will all turn up.

“PERFECT!” I complemented her.

I never brought up any questions about the necklace because whenever I try to she just hides away in her lamp.

She smiled at me then she made her way to the rest of the nervous girls.

“HANA, DUL, SETH!” Taeyeon screamed.

“Jigeumun SO NYU SHI DAE! Apeulodo SO NYU SHI DAE! Yeong wonhi SO NYU SHI DAE!” they all chanted together.

 

I smiled “Good luck girls!” I gave them a fighting sign and they bowed.

I went back to the rest of the SHINee members who also wanted to watch their debut stage.

 

Saranghae neol i neukkim idaero geuryeowattteon hemae-imui kkeut
I sesang sogeseo banbokttoeneun seulpeum ijen annyeong
Neol saenggangman haedo nan gamghaejyeo ulji anke nareul dowajweo
I sunganui neukkim hamkke haneungeoya dashi mannan uri-ui”

 

I could hear and see my members drooling over Yuri and when It was her turn the crowd screamed even louder.

 

Then they bowed. The audience gave them a standing ovation.

I quickly ran to backstage just like a father who’s about to congratulate his kid for a good job.

“YOU GIRLS WERE AMAZING!”  I praised them then I went to Yuri.

“You did great KID!” I messed her hair up and all of a sudden she hugged me.

I was taken back at first but then I hugged her back.

“I have a gift for you!” I said then held out a box.

I watched her expression as she opened it “WHOOOOAAA! IT’S A PHONE, JUST LIKE YOURS MINHO!” she started jumping up like a little kid.

“Yeah, I figured since you just debut your manager is going to be calling you up so yeah.”

I rubbed the back of my head.

“I’ll teach you how it works later!” I smiled.

“OH YUL! HERE’S MY NUMBER!” Yoona ran to Yuri as fast as she could and soon all the members except for Jessica was giving them her number.

I registered their number for her since she has no clue how to do it and I also took the liberty of handing out her number to them too.

 

~At home

 

“WHAT A DAY!” she giggled as she spun around staring at her phone.

I quickly taught her how to use the phone.

“Oh and the SHINee member’s and my number are also registered there so feel free to call!” I smiled.

“ARASSO!” she started playing with the touch screen.

 

Yuri’s POV

 

My stomach started rumbling in the middle of the night.

That never used to happen before.

So I sneaked in to the kitchen to get some food.

 

Then I saw a slight movement from the outside.

I kept the food down and opened the sliding window which leads to the beach.

 

It was really dark but I could sense that someone was watching me.

“COME OUT!” I yelled. “I don’t have time to play games!” I screamed and looked around.

All I heard was a deep bass laugh echoing the atmosphere.

Then a noise came from my pocket causing me to jump up a little.

“Yoboseyo?” I answered.

“Oh Yoona!...Ne…Jigum…arasso…ne. Bye!” I closed the phone.

 

They were having a late night sleepover at Taeyeon’s place.

I flashed myself to Minho’s room and saw that he was sound as sleep.

I guess he won’t mind me going out.

 

~At Taeyeon’s Place

 

I could hear loud music coming from her house.

I slowly got in and there were so many people!

I finally found one of my members who was sitting in the corner.

“Oh Seohyun ah!” I greeted her.

“Anneyeong Unnie!” she greeted. “C’mon I’ll introduce you to the rest of the SM artists!” she grabbed my hands and lead me in the middle of the crowd.

 

I could see Hyoyeon, Tiffany and Sunny we’re already dancing with a bunch of guys.

“Siwon shi, this is Yuri!” she introduced me to a tall good looking man.

“Anneyong, Choi Siwon imida” We shook hands.

“Kwon Yuri imida.” I replied.

“I’ll leave you two alone!” Seohyun giggled and left.

 

“You want to dance?” he asked. “SURE!”

 

Minho’s POV

 

I woke up with a huge headache, and I don't know why.

I took a shower then grabbed breakfast.

“Why isn’t Yuri bothering me yet?” I asked myself as I took a bit of toast.

“She’ll be alright.” I drank my juice then I checked my phone, 20 missed calls.

3 from Taeyeon, 4 from Krystal and 13 from Yoona.

I called Yoona first.

“MINHO YAH! COME TO TAEYEON’S PLACE, QUICKLY!” Yoona’s voice was shaking.

“A-Arasso!” I drove as fast as I could.

I saw Siwon hyun and the rest of the SNSD members were all gathered in the sofa.

“SHE WON’T WAKE UP!” Tiffany had tears in her eyes.

 

How can this be? Yuri never sleeps, she never gets tired and now, she won’t wake up?

“What happened?” I asked.

“We were dancing all night then she said she needed to go to the bathroom but then it’s been hours and we all though she went home but then Yoona found her lying in the backyard a few hours ago.” Siwon explained.

“Do we take her to the hospital?” Sooyoung asked while biting her nails.

 

I thought about it for a while. If we take her to the hospital and the doctor finds that she’s not a human it could spread quickly, especially now that she’s becoming and idol.

“A-Ani, I’ll take her home.” I carried her bridal style.

“Are you sure?” Sunny asked before I drove off.

I nodded.

 

Yuri’s POV

 

I heard the laugh again. It seems to get closer and closer until I couldn’t breathe.

Soon everything went blurry.

 

I quickly got up and started to breathe quickly.

The first thing I saw was Minho. He was sitting right beside me on his bed looking startled.

 

“What’s happening to me?” I spoke to myself then hid myself under the blanket.

I felt someone nudging me “Are you ok, what happened?” Minho asked.

“I thought you never sleep or feel anything.” He spoke softly.

I looked at him “That’s what I thought too…” I sat up slowly and took a look at the necklace.

“Can you do something for me?” I asked.

Minho stared at me for a while then nodded.

“Never let this necklace out of your sight… please?” I pleaded.

“A-Arasso.” He held on to the necklace and I quickly hugged him.

 

----------------------------------------------------

Sorry if this chapter isn't as long as my other chapters.

But I still hope you enjoyed it!

 

Thank you for all your comments and you continue commenting cause I really love reading them... ^^

Chapter 7 is coming out soon!

~emkrys