Umma's Back

Your Wish Is My Command!

 

 

Mysterious Guy

 

That was close…too close!

I guess he saw me with Yuri the other night.

And now that he knows I’m an idol, Yuri and I have to be really careful.

The good thing is that Yuri did not recognize me when I talked to her that night at the beach.

Maybe she doesn’t know artist from other companies…yet.

And comparing to how I looked the last time I saw Yuri, which was many years back, I didn’t look like this.

 

Minho’s POV

 

“So, what do you feel about me?” Krystal continued to stare at me.

My mind was telling me to say yes but my heart was saying no.

“I-I need more time to think about it…” I forced out.

I can see Krystal’s shocked expression.

 

“Then, do you want to have dinner later? My treat?” She smiled.

“Mianhe Krystal but I need to see Yuri tonight.” I apologized before leaving the studio.

 

I don’t know how I got the courage to reject her. I never had!

My phone rang just when I was about to go home.

 

Minho: UMMA!

Umma: Baby Choi!

Minho: When are you coming back?

Umma: I’m actually at your apartment right now. I wanted to surprise you but you weren’t here.

Minho: AIgo, mianhe umma, I was filming our new music video.

Umma: It’s ok! Come home soon arasso? And bring Yul!

Minho: I’ll see if she’s free Umma, just wait a little more. BYE!

 

I headed straight to the Girls’ Generation dorm.

They were all wearing their “gee” outfits; they must have just arrived from a filming.

I was surprised that they let me in, well Yuri did.

 

“Yul ah, I’m sorry about making you wait for nothing that night.” I apologized as we went into the room her and Yoona share.

“It’s just that Krystal was really sick and I had to take care of her.” I explained.

I could see Yoona glaring at me on her side of the room.

“It’s… alright. So why did you come here?” Yuri asked.

“Oh, I wanted to apologize personally and Umma wants to see you. She came back from the States.” I smiled. “So will you come with me to meet her?”

 

I can see Yoona and Yuri making an eye contact.

I saw Yoona shook her head “Sorry but Yuri’s tired!” Yoona spoke coldly.

Yuri glared at her “Ani, it’s ok. I’ll come with you.” She smiled.

Yoona groaned.

“Let me change my clothes first.” Yuri ran to the bathroom.

 

Mrs. Choi’s POV

 

The door opened and I saw my baby Minho and the beautiful Yuri.

“Anyeong Umma!” They both said together.

I giggled, the look cute. It’s such a pity though that Minho likes Krystal.

When I was with Krystal I felt like we were close but then the moment Krystal lives I get this bad aura from her.

But whenever I’m with or without Yuri, I get a peaceful feeling. She seems so pure.

I hope Minho yah sees what I see.

“Are you kids hungry? I made food!” I smiled.

They both nodded eagerly. I lead them to the kitchen where the TV was on.

 

They we’re eating really quickly, like they haven’t eaten for a long time.

Then a music video came out.

 

 

(And here's the actual music video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7mPqycQ0tQ )

 

“OMO! Yul, isn’t that your group?” I asked pointing.

She smiled and nodded with full.

Then Minho came out of nowhere holding a mannequin. I started nudging the both of them.

 

We watched the whole music video together then they went back to eating when it ended.

“OMO! You both make a really cute couple!” I smiled.

Yuri began choking on her food.

Minho quickly gave her his water and he started patting her back.

“Are you ok now?” I asked. Yuri nodded then smiled.

They continued eating.

“And I have to say, Yul ah, YOU’RE SO Y!” I giggled.

Now Minho was choking on his own food.

I tried so hard not to laugh, I love teasing them.

 

I can tell they were both blushing. I have a feeling they like each other.

I smiled to myself and let them eat in peace.

 

Yuri’s POV

 

Mrs. Choi has been teasing Minho and I the whole day!

Now Minho’s at the gym, working out.

Umma thought that it was a good time to have a girl’s spa day.

I’ve never been on a spa before, this should be fun!

 

“Here we are! My favourite spa.” Umma smiled as she grabbed my arm.

“This is so exciting! I’ve never had the chance to do this to my daughter because I don’t have one.” Umma laughed.

“I’ve never had to experience this either because… I don’t have an umma.” I confessed, but I couldn’t help but feel…sad.

Umma suddenly gave me a big hug “Well Yuri, from now on, I’m your umma! Arasso? So you can tell me anything!” she smiled.

Mrs. Choi was such an angel. I nodded “Arasso UMMA!”

We both giggled.

 

We were in the middle of getting our nails done when umma broke the silence.

“Thank Yul…” she sighed out.

“What for umma?” I asked.

She looked at me in the eye “For protecting Minho.”

 

I was shocked. I did NOT see this coming, at all!

“W-What are you talking about umma?” I tried to see if she really knew something.

“That necklace his grandfather gave him… I know it brings bad luck.” She held my hands.

I gulped “How’d you know that umma?”

 

“My father really treasured that necklace, it had great power but like they said, with great power comes great responsibility. Appa asked me to wear it when I was young too, but it didn’t quite work out for me. I was attacked in an instant because I had no genie to protect me… But. Minho has you… I think Appa already knew that Minho would have you so he gave the necklace to him.” Tears were forming in her eyes.

Minho’s grandfather, my previous master knew the importance of that necklace and if he carried it with him in his grave, all the other mystical creatures would do whatever it takes to get it back… Only a living human can protect it.

 

I smiled and hugged her.

 

But then she pulled away “But you have to get the necklace off of him or at least remove the spell that’s protecting it Yul… You’re just killing yourself.”

“I-I-I can’t umma. The mystical creatures are much stronger now, I’ve experienced their power. Once I lift the spell, Minho would be in a lot of danger. It’s better this way.” I looked down.

 

I can see umma crying. I closed my eyes, I couldn’t bear seeing someone cry.

 

Siwon’s POV

 

“SIWON!” I can hear Leeteuk hyung’s voice all the way from my room.

My heart stopped, I knew I was in big trouble.

“LOOK AT THIS!” He threw the newspaper in my face.

 

BATTLE OF K-POP IDOLS!
 

“And it’s all over the internet too!” He started stressing.

“Calm down hyung, I’ll fix this.” I tried to cool him down,

“HOW?!” He screamed.

“I’ll make a publicity stunt… That Minho and I are the closest ever and all of that was just a prank.” I bit my lip hoping he would let me off the hook.

“FINE! BUT DO IT FAST!” he stormed out of the room.

I lay down on my bed. Now how do I make this work?

Working out makes me think better, TO THE GYM!

 

Jessica’s POV

 

“WHAT DO YOU MEAN IT DIDN’T WORK?!” I screamed at Krystal.

“Minho completely rejected me. He said he wanted to go to Yuri instead.” Krystal explained herself.

I screamed out my frustration.

We met up in our secret hide out to discuss her ‘important’ news.

“THIS CANNOT BE HAPENNING!” I screamed “Yuri needs to know how it feels like to get dumped!”

Krystal nodded “I’m trying hard unnie, believe me!”

“Well you’re not trying hard enough! It looks like it’s time to make a deal with other mystical creatures who wants Yuri.” I smirked.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------

What do you think about this chapter.

I'll be and I have been revealing the "Mysterious Guy's" identity bit by bit...

So keep watching out! ;)

 

Thank you for reading!

I hope you liked it!

Chapter 14 is coming out soon!

~emkrys