The First Wish

Your Wish Is My Command!

 

 

Yuri’s POV

 

“I’m sorry Master that I had to go rough on you.” I apologized.

Master Minho then looked at me as he made his way to another part of his apartment and smiled.

“No worries. Are you hungry?” he asked.

I frowned “I don’t… I don’t know.”

Master just looked at me oddly then he made himself something which he calls “coffee”

“What does that taste like?” I asked curiously as he took a sip of his drink while we were sitting by the window.

 

 

“You’ve seriously never tried any food or drink or what-so-ever before?” he asked.

I shook my head.

I’ve been inside that lamp for so long and have been outside for such a short period of time that I haven’t had the chance to experience anything that normal humans do.

They have just recently enforced the rule of unlimited wishes, it used to be just three so most of my masters makes a wish as fast as they could.

The longest time I have been in the outside world was 2 days. But with unlimited wishes, I may have to stay in the outside world for a very, very long time!

“Ok? Well yeah, I guess it makes sense?” Master Minho looked out in to the view of the ocean.

 

What is taking him so long? Why hasn’t he started to wish?

 

“So……….?” I broke the silence.

Minho just stared blankly at me.

I gotta admit, he’s probably the most handsome master I’ve ever had.

“What wish do you have in mind?” I went straight to the point.

 

“I don’t know.”

I rolled my eyes and began playing with my hair. This one sure is taking his sweet time.

 

Then there was a beeping sound.

Master Minho’s eyes widened “I have to go to the academy!” he quickly got up and rushed off to another part of the room.

I snapped myself to where he was heading and smiled.

 

Minho’s POV

 

“Shoot! I’m gonna be late!” I spoke to myself as I rushed towards the bathroom and to my surprise Yuri was already standing inside with a big smile on her face.

 

 

“What are you doing? Get out.” I didn’t mean to be rude but I was in such a hurry, I don’t have time to be all gentlemen like.

Yuri stated with a serious look “A genie should always be with her master, no matter where or when.”

Aish! Chinja?!

“Aigoo! Then…umm… turn around and face the wall while I shower. Oh, and close your eyes!” I turned her around to face the wall while I closed the shower curtain so I could get undressed.

 

Suddenly Yuri began to giggle.

“Are you looking?” I asked awkwardly.

“Ani, but just don’t look at your private parts. I can see whatever your seeing.” She giggled once again.

My eyes widened.

“WHAAAAAAT?!” I wanted to scold her but I was both embarrassed and in a lot of pressure to get to the academy so I closed my eyes throughout the whole shower.

 

I got dressed and left for the car, leaving Yuri at home.

I breathed deeply when I was halfway to the academy when suddenly a girl spoke out from behind.

“You have a well-toned body.” She giggled.

I looked at rear view mirror to see Yuri seating at the back seat.

“Pfth, stop being a ert!” I tried to reduce the awkward atmosphere.

Yuri gasps “I am not a ert! It’s your fault you looked at your body when I specifically told you not to!”

“I only looked for a second!” I argued. “This whole thing is whack! Now I have to watch out where I’m looking at?”

 

“Uh-huh!” A girl voice echoed in my head, it was Yuri, then she giggled.

“What the heck was that?!” I yelled in surprise “Now you can speak to me through our minds too!”

 “What’s next? Reading my mind?” I joked.

“Yes, actually, If I want too.” She chuckled “We’re connected now.”

I decided to calm down for a while. So that’s what she meant.

Soon we were at the SM academy.

 

Yuri’s POV.

 

“Alright we’re here, you can get out of the car now.” He spoke as he opened the machinery’s door.

 

 

So it’s called a car…

I stepped out. It was fascinating. The whole world was just beautiful.

I watched as a bunch of people came rushing to Master Minho asking how he has been.

WOW! Master Minho must be a good person, so many people like him.

“Who are these people?” I asked.

“They’re my friends.” Minho spoke out loud causing everyone to stare at him.

“What did you say Minho oppa?” a pretty girl asked him.

Master Minho seemed startled but managed to shove it off.

Friends. So people who like you and are good to you are called friends.

I want friends…

 

Soon Master Minho and four other guys were in a separate room. They call it ‘practice room’.

They began moving around randomly but in sync at the same time.

It was amazing.

 

Soon it was time to go back home.

Master Minho doesn’t seem too happy. Did I do anything wrong?

 

Minho’s POV

 

It was the end of the day.

Though it felt like I had a stalker and my friends probably think I’m going insane by now.

Yuri keeps asking me questions and I keep forgetting she could read my mind so I just blurt out my response. It happened at least a gazillion times today.

But I think my fall from yesterday covered it up as my friends think I’m still recovering from the shock.

“Master Minho, are you alright?” she suddenly asked as I plopped myself on the couch.

 

 

“…I know my first wish!” I stared at her and she seemed excited about it because she started to rub her palms together.

“Say your wish, and I shall grant it!” she giggled. “Oh and master, I do not mean to intrude but when you make a wish, PLEASE, choose your words carefully.” She reminded.

“I wish everyone could see you!” I went straight to the point.

There was a moment of silence.

“Your wish is my co-“ before she could finish her sentence I cut her off. “WAIT!”

She sighed, “Not now! We gotta get you to look like a normal person first before you show yourself to everyone.”

Yuri agreed.

“This weekend. You, me, makeover!” I stated before turning on the TV.

 

Yuri’s POV

 

Another night of just staring at Master Minho sleeping or looking up at the stars has passed.

We’re now back at the ‘practice room’ when suddenly a woman came in.

“SM is holding another audition for new possible trainees. Do you guys know anyone who wants to join SM academy, you can get the fill up form for them now.” She spoke.

Minho suddenly raised his hands and smiled.

“I know just the person, or should I say, genie.” Minho spoke through our minds and gave a smirk for everyone to see.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys!

So you may have notice, I've added a couple of pictures.

I've also added a few pictures on the old chapters so you can have a clearer vision of the whole scenery.

 

Chapter Four will be up soon.

Feel free to comment on what you think should I change or what you feel about the changes that I've already made.

Thank you for reading.

-emkrys