Together

Your Wish Is My Command!

 

The next 4 chapters AFTER this chapter has been lost due to some asianfanfics technical problems.

So the next chapter... Chapter 34 is actually Chapter 38.

I will see if asianfanfics would restore back the lost chapters.

Though I still hope you enjoy this chapter!

 

 

Yuri’s POV

 

I woke up to the smell of coffee.

I looked around.

I was back in my room.

How did I get here?

 

I washed up before going down.

I found a couple of my oppa’s sleeping all around the house.

I smiled before cleaning up.

“Is Minho still sleeping?” I asked myself after I cleaned up.

 

I can’t describe my feelings… it’s so wonderful!

My heart is beating fast and I’m all tingly on the inside.

 

I walked up Minho’s room but it was empty.

I pouted. Where did he go?

 

But this maybe a good time to do a little snooping around.

I giggled before opening his drawers.

Everything seems normal. His things are surprisingly organized!

 

I walked around and saw a bunch of picture frames on the wall.

 

 

AWWWW! They’re so cute!

I continued looking until I found a picture of me.

 

~Flashback~

 

“YUL!” Minho called out.

I was getting ready to enter the van to go back to the dorm.

We had just finished performing ‘Kissing You’.

“Ne? Do you have a wish?” I asked excitedly.

“NE!” he seemed happy.

“I wish you would make a funny pose!”

“BWOH! AISH!” I rolled my eyes.

He got his camera ready.

“Ready. HANA, DUL, SETH!” He counted out as I posed.

“SHOW ME! SHOW ME!” I ran up to the camera.

He was laughing hysterically.

“AIGO! HOW EMBARRASSING! Delete it, now!” I glared at him.

“ANI! Now I have something to black mail you with!” he meronged me before running back to his  SHINee members.

 

~End Of Flashback~

 

“Aigo” I removed the picture from the picture frame. “How embarrassing! And to think that he sees this all the time!” I couldn’t help but blush.

 

Jessica’s POV

 

Everyone was already up.

I walked to the living room lazily.

Ever since Yuri and I made up, everything seems lighter.

I found myself being closer to my So Nyuh Shi Dae members.

 

“Good morning Jessica!” Seohyun smiled brightly “Breakfast is on the table!”

“Ne, gomawo.” I took a piece of toast as I sat on the living room with them.

 

“OMO! Can’t you believe that Minho and Yuri are finally together!” Yoona squealed.

“They look so good together!!!” Sunny giggled.

“I agree!” I smiled. At first they all seemed shock but then the smiled at me.

 

“How did you know they’re together now?” Sooyoung asked curiously.

“Well duh, they had private conversation on the backyard last night. They danced together and they look closer than ever. And the look they give each other… IT’S ALL JUST TOO SWEET!” Tiffany explained.

“I wonder what Nichkhun oppa is going to feel.” Hyoyeon suddenly butted in.

“Bwoh?” Taeyeon asked.

“It’s pretty clear that Nichkhun oppa also likes Yuri!” Hyoyeon sat down on the sofa with us.

 

I was wondering the same thing.

If there’s something I knew about Nichkhun is that he loves Yuri.

But just how much could he do for her?

I kept quiet as the other members spoke out their own theories.

 

Krystal’s POV

 

“WHAT!?” I shouted.

“Ne… They’re together now.” Amber smiled.

She clearly doesn’t know how I feel about Minho.

“THAT CAN’T BE!” I gasped.

“Wae, aren’t you happy for them?” Victoria unnie asked.

Sulli shook her head.

 

Eotteokhe?

Yuri can’t just have Minho that easily.

ANI! I won’t make that happen!

“She better watches out and hangs on to her man while she can.” I hissed out and glared at everyone in the dorm.

 

Minho’s POV

 

We sat down on a café, back in the real world.

I couldn’t believe what happened.

“Thank you.”

“For what?” TOP sipped on his coffee.

It’s already morning and I still haven’t gotten any sleep.

“Saving Yuri.”

“That’s my job.” TOP looked at the window.

“Who was that dark angel? What do they want with Yuri?”

“The dark angel is Yuri’s fathers best friend.”

“CHINCHA!”

“Ne. Yuri’s father and the dark angel were almost like brothers. They were both angels. One day, they were on a mission to protect an innocent so they both went down to earth.”

I stared at him.

“That’s when they met Yuri’s umma. Yuri’s father and the dark angel were mesmerized by her beauty. Unintentionally, they both fell in love with her. That’s when it all began.”

TOP cleared his throat before going on.

“Yuri’s umma fell in love with Yuri’s father. You see, the dark angel was a good angel, once upon a time. When he had his heartbroken for the first time, his soul filled up with darkness. He couldn’t take seeing Yuri’s parents together. Soon they had a baby girl, Yuri. She was special because she was the first half human, half angel to be born.”

I kept nodded to encourage him to carry on.

“He wanted to take revenge, and what better revenge than to take the person they love away from them. Yuri’s father knew about his plans, so he fought against his own best friend. No one knew what happened but Yuri’s father just disappeared. During that time, Yuri’s umma had no idea about the dark angel’s true intentions… Like Yuri’s appa, her umma disappeared too, just like the scene I just showed you earlier.”

 

I was speechless but he went on.

“Yuri is still HALF human, which means I still get have to protect her. The dark angel’s power is too powerful that the only way I could save Yuri was for her to be a genie. She’ll be safe in her lamp for a long time as long as no one finds it.”

 

I nodded signaling that I understood.

 

“The dark angel always keeps a look out for the genie whenever she’s out of her lamp. This explains why your appa had to run away from you and your umma. But no one could touch Yuri as she is a mystical creature, she can only be owned by ONE person. But then your grandfather Heebong made a wish, which is the necklace… This necklace allows two people to be her master. The one who had the lamp, which is you and the one who has the necklace which is again, you.”

 

I raised a brow.

 

“We can never change the fact that you’re the owner of the lamp because your breath triggered it, but the necklace… well anyone can take it since it’s just worn.”

 

“I see.” I finally spoke.

“But this dark angel… his voice seems familiar.”

“He’s been watching out for you… he wants the necklace.” TOP took another sip of his coffee.

 

“Does this dark angel have anything to do with Nichkhun?” I asked while drinking coffee.

TOP looked at me “The dark angel is Nichkhun’s father.”

 

“BWOH!” I almost spat out my coffee.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know this chapter is short but I've been busy.

Please bear with me for a while!

Chapter 34 will be out soon!

~emkrys